PDA

View Full Version : Thanks CJ & CCM

War Priest
06-13-2012, 02:39 PM
A lot of complaining going on which is understandable but I see everybody is getting their problems fixed by CJ, including myself. Viet, I have never found to be helpful, even with this tournament reward, but I am NEVER DISAPPOINTED with CJ's performance! Just think they diserve a thanks instead of contantly being bashed on.

CJ, thank you for solving our problems correctly!

Crime City Mark, thanks for taking our PM's and updating us on the latest news.

For the record, I will never send a ticket again without addressing it to CJ. The support team answering tickets never seem to be on the same page but CJ is always aware of the situations and what is going on.

SeqWins
06-13-2012, 02:40 PM
5-Star thread, let's give credit when its due. Thanks to the team for helping out everybody and to all those that are still waiting..be patient it will happen, you will be rewarded.

Mad
06-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Yes, thanks...

Capt Alan
06-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Well for me Viet has been very helpful lately so I don't have a problem with support ever.

CAPT.GIN
06-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Ummmmm.... I don't know what to say...

Ryan5100
06-13-2012, 02:51 PM
I've never had a problem but CJ has always solved my problems :)

Poopenshire
06-13-2012, 02:54 PM
I hate to send tickets but cheers guys and thanks

stricker
06-13-2012, 02:55 PM
I've never had a problem but CJ has always solved my problems :)
huh??? lol... we mean what you know... btw ryan, i like the new av much better!!!

skaskankerbr
06-13-2012, 02:56 PM
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...

Ryan5100
06-13-2012, 02:58 PM
huh??? lol... we mean what you know... btw ryan, i like the new av much better!!!probably shoulda read that before i posted it lol ment i've only had to send in a few tickets, and CJ has always fixed them and thanks :) i tried to get one that said fox racing but i cant find any that are 150x150 or smaller :(

stricker
06-13-2012, 02:58 PM
wp, shhhhhh!!! ...don't tell the secret to the STRICK UP man!!!

...but since you let the cat out of the bag, CJ is the best!!! ...CCM, sorry your 2nd!!! lol ...now if you were MW Mark... i might have to reconsider!!! ;p

hb bombers
06-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Thanks CJ!!! Keep up the great work!!!

SeqWins
06-13-2012, 02:59 PM
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...

No sarcasm at all, CCM gave a deadline and they are exceeding it...check the Tourney Sticky thread...the last say 10+ posts have all positive things to say...

Mad
06-13-2012, 03:36 PM
wp, shhhhhh!!! ...don't tell the secret to the STRICK UP man!!!

...but since you let the cat out of the bag, CJ is the best!!! ...CCM, sorry your 2nd!!! lol ...now if you were MW Mark... i might have to reconsider!!! ;p

I think you are underestimating the role CCM played in this. Personally, I think he went to bat for the players on this forum.

But I have also heard nothing but good about CJ.

spectra
06-13-2012, 03:40 PM
AAAA++++++ for you guys
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I mean it

Cheers

el_gringo
06-13-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm another CJ fan, always goes beyond to sort things out, and he seems pretty personable as well (us Europeans always find North American companies customer facing employees a bit stale)

Mackdaddy
06-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Yes thanks to CJ and support. Let's face it CC mark helped blow the whistle on this and got things rolling. Also thanks to all forum members, everyone stood together on this

Corsair
06-13-2012, 03:55 PM
You guys rock, as was said elsewhere, hope you manage to get them all wrapped up and get yourselves out for a beer or 12, you deserve it!

Crime City Mark
06-13-2012, 03:55 PM
For the record, I will never send a ticket again without addressing it to CJ. The support team answering tickets never seem to be on the same page but CJ is always aware of the situations and what is going on.

We don't really support that, but you're welcome to try.

Dr. Dengus
06-13-2012, 03:59 PM
AAAA++++++ for you guys
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I mean it

Cheers

Digging the avatar, Kenpachi from Bleach right?

But yes, I can only imagine how hectic/stressful it's been over there recently. Thank you devs for taking the time to focus on the income event prize issue. I received a response from Viet at 3:50am PST...how many coffees/red bulls did he have last night? (Unless he doesn't work out of SF?) Anyways, cheers for all the hard work guys.

Speed ump
06-13-2012, 04:04 PM
I dnt think I've ever seen a post that was not positive about cj. I cannot say he solved all my issues, but I know he's not in charge of solving those issues. He has always done his best to help out.

Lt. Falcon
06-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks CC Mark for keeping us updated regarding results and cut-offs and letting us know to send in tickets.

Thanks CJ for updating inventories and dealing with the mess of the IPH event. You deserve a drink, make that a bottle of the finest!!

Thanks again both of you!!

Ramshutu
06-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks to CCMark for the info (quite a bit better than the previous event), and to C. Now have both my items. Two days ahead of the original schedule!

CAPT.GIN
06-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Ok ok I won't lie before this week we haven't heard jack ****, but this whole week we have been getting a lot of good info...

spectra
06-13-2012, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=Dr. Dengus;279779]Digging the avatar, Kenpachi from Bleach right?

Yes, I have seen all 366 episodes
I just changed the Avatar to Ikki Phoenix, :)

spectra
06-13-2012, 04:45 PM
I for once besides giving CJ and CCM a big thanks

I also want to thank ALL others that are always helping but stay in the "shadows" like the engineers, and other support staff that perhaps for their location or nature of their work, we do not deal with them, but also help to have our tickets processed and fix
Cheers

War Machine
06-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks so much! You all have been a great help!

yuleo
06-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Well, I believe, customer is king in every sustainable business model. So, I don't think the gold players here are treated with enough respect, given all the compliants and feedback in this forum.

Honestly speaking, CJ and CCM are just barely doing their jobs here, but certainly not good enough, compared to the customer service quality we can get in other companies, with the same dollar amount we spent.

SeqWins
06-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Well, I believe, customer is king in every sustainable business model. So, I don't think the gold players here are treated with enough respect, given all the compliants and feedback in this forum.

Honestly speaking, CJ and CCM are just barely doing their jobs here, but certainly not good enough, compared to the customer service quality we can get in other companies, with the same dollar amount we spent.

Unfortunately for you this is not a Funzio or CJ and CCM bashing thread. There is plenty of those around these forums so if you have bad sentiments express them there. We are giving credit to them because credit is DUE! Funny how on the 28th post a negative review is posted, read the whole thread much?

We have also at one point or another have had negative things to say about the support but to their defense things have improved dramatically in the past couple of days, CCM's presence around the forums has restored much of the morale.

Edit- Pretty obvious who gave it a 4 star rating...

War Priest
06-13-2012, 05:23 PM
We don't really support that, but you're welcome to try.

Hmm... Well I have done it twice, one to CJ and one to J, the support manager and the replies were from who I wanted it to be. If not, and I get a terrible reply, guess I send another ticket until I get what I want.

War Priest
06-13-2012, 05:25 PM
probably shoulda read that before i posted it lol ment i've only had to send in a few tickets, and CJ has always fixed them and thanks :) i tried to get one that said fox racing but i cant find any that are 150x150 or smaller :(

Then resize it until it is 150x150.

whiskeybravo
06-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Yes thanks guys.

Automaine
06-13-2012, 06:20 PM
I can say the same about C.J. Thank u for your help, I know I was a pain in the azz , but u you gave me respect, so respect is due.No matter what u are a good dude C.J.

Buggs1a
06-13-2012, 06:30 PM
A lot of complaining going on which is understandable but I see everybody is getting their problems fixed by CJ, including myself. Viet, I have never found to be helpful, even with this tournament reward, but I am NEVER DISAPPOINTED with CJ's performance! Just think they diserve a thanks instead of contantly being bashed on.

CJ, thank you for solving our problems correctly!

Crime City Mark, thanks for taking our PM's and updating us on the latest news.

Agreed on viet, man useless piss me off bleeee.

boardgames rule
06-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Thanks a lot just sent in a ticket and 3 hours later i got it! Whooho!!!!

manbeast
06-13-2012, 07:30 PM
thanks cj!!! for sending me the elite base defense.

thanks ccm for posting and telling us to send tickets!

bigflan
06-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Yay thanks for the unit yay

Dockman
06-13-2012, 08:41 PM
CJ, I thanked you in another thread but I don't mind giving credit where credit is due again. Thanks for helping to resolve the Elite Defense Unit issue for us. I wish the event could have gone smoother but y'all made things right and that is what is important.

Thanks again to CJ and CCM

chiu
06-13-2012, 08:49 PM
cj is awesome man. still wish i could have swapper the EBD for an arcande defender tho. but beggers cant be choosers i guess haha

Mcdoc
06-13-2012, 09:47 PM
As much as I have been one to speak up on issues lately, I will take pause for a moment and thank CC Mark for being so Bold as to stand in front of the firing squad sometimes here in the forums. Honestly, your input is MUCH appreciated. We truly love you like one of the gang - we just wish you would jump right in when you see a hot thread with lots of questions (which you do most of the time). Again a sincere Thanks!

Also, thanks so much to CJ for jumping back with quick answers to our constant issues. I know there are many others in the shadows that also help, but CJ seems to be the one we encounter the most. Thanks to all who support the game. I know you're trying to keep up with the constant changes and this thing probably had a growth explosion beyond your initial expectations - I just hope you guys have the dedicated resources to address some of the major issues brought into the spotlight that have many players disappointed in the game.

We all honestly LOVE the game and hope it can grow with us and be around for many years to come.

siL
06-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Agreed on viet, man useless piss me off bleeee.

I have no problem actually with viet.. He's the one that gave my my BS Heli...
two thumbs to CJ tho...nothing but good news from him...

marebear
06-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Big shout out to CJ, AG, and CCMark!!! Many thanks and appreciation!!!

stricker
06-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Big shout out to CJ, AG, and CCMark!!! Many thanks and appreciation!!!
thank you marebear... AG also!!! but his/her??? response to me was only 'A'... so GJ AG!!!

marebear
06-13-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah cj signs c but look at the top

uniya81
06-14-2012, 02:10 AM
Thank you so much for your supporting, and correct all things right!