PDA

View Full Version : Seriously... I need help

koralene
06-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Is anybody good at what equipment to buy at my 115k stats. I am so rubbish at it and never know what to buy.

My question is what should i buy? I know people say to buy the crates but some of the weapons will hardly have any impact on my stats. If i should buy crates, when should i stop? Then what should i buy. I want to get as high as an increase that i can for the gold that i have. I've got a lot of gold at hand (sorry would rather not say how much).

I can send an inventory list or add you if you want to see what i have. ;)

Swifty
06-13-2012, 01:40 PM
koralene, the temptation when straight lines like that are delivered is almost too much to resist.

Dravak
06-13-2012, 01:44 PM
koralene, the temptation when straight lines like that are delivered is almost too much to resist.

hahaha hysterical , muwhahahah ... rofl lmao , they tought you were femal rofl lmao .

Dipstik
06-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Koralene... it's simple. For crates calculate the average attack/defense that your stats will improve with each crate. Then calculate the number of crates that you can purchase for the same price as whatever limited item you want to purchase. If the expected value of X crates is less than the limited item, buy the limited item. If you're approaching the point where even the rare crate items are adding a negligible amount to your stats, it's probably time to stop (!!) and only purchase limited items with very high stats.

Dravak
06-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Dip that is a lot of waste of money , not kidding , you play gambling with the crates .
So substract commons (they replace respect items so RP is meaningless) .

She is at a level where only 80+ is of value , so this week crates is meaningless to her , too defensive in nature.
they are nice but this week it is defensive values attraction .
So basically I would wait , since both limited and crates are not that tempting this week .

Hank
06-13-2012, 01:56 PM
you can buy 5 sets of crates which costs about the same as the best limited items (a little less than 900). If the stat increase you get from buying 5 sets of crates is less than the stats on the best limited item, then its time to give up crates. Otherwise, crates will still help you.

Dravak
06-13-2012, 02:00 PM
that is silly hank , with my luck I always beat it , but you need to have common sense when valueing crates .

the red dawn steel crates was so good cause , almost all of them were equel to rares .
so yeah unlucky plays a big factor , you don't have the best of luck indeed .

this week average package is defensive in nature , even the explosives . the uncommons are just meh uncommons .

Hank
But if i were in your shoes i would probably just buy limited items that had stats that i like because if you continue to spend, most crate items that you buy will get replaced by better stuff anyway

Johnny70
I sent you a pm K

koralene
06-13-2012, 02:01 PM
crates won't do anything now... i just wasted a **** load of gold... pissed :(

Hank
06-13-2012, 02:02 PM
thats true, this current set of crates is not good if you want to improve your attack

Johnny70
06-13-2012, 02:04 PM
crates won't do anything now... i just wasted a **** load of gold... pissed :(

let me know if that (what i pm'ed you) makes sence to you

sexkitteh
06-13-2012, 02:08 PM
How rich are you?

500x Mirage Speeder @ 305 Attack = 152k Attack + 20% boost from current final event prize = 183K Attack :cool:

Sigmanu00
06-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Koralene, because the stats of the weapons, vehicles, ect. you have in your inventory are higher than the stats of the common weapons you will receive little if any boost in your stats. Not sure what your explosive inventory looks like but you may want to buy the gold explosive items.

Swingle007
06-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Mmmmmm....the clown is on to something...lol wouldn't that be like 25,000 bucks in gold or something though? Ouch! Attack numbers are sick though......whew! Add in the other weapon types and she's sitting with the best numbers in the game.

koralene
06-13-2012, 02:10 PM
just bought another 30 hellfires :)

koralene
06-13-2012, 02:11 PM
i am hoping to be the strongest female after tonight :p

Swingle007
06-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Shouldn't be hard to accomplish at that rate.....hellfires FTW!

Johnny70
06-13-2012, 02:16 PM
as i said in pm (stats = 250\250) (buy item 10\10) (stats now = 251\257) (item 10\10 minus stat gain 1\7 = 9\3 item replaced...) item replaced is the information you are looking for in each category, that tells you the lowest stat item you are using no matter if you have 1200 items in each category.

am I on ignore to everybody in this thread or what? lol

sexkitteh
06-13-2012, 02:18 PM
i am hoping to be the strongest female after tonight :p

Who else comes close?

Dipstik
06-13-2012, 02:19 PM
It's easy to calculate the expected value of a set of crates and compare it to the known limited items. That part is a no-brainer. The only question comes when you're a nut with stats in the 120k range and you can reasonably expect that even a 150-200 stat item will not add that much for you. If you're expecting that to be a possibility, you might want to consider buying the 300+ stat limited items even if crates are slightly higher EV because 5 mediocre weapons are worse for you than one top-end one.

Granted, this is all a pointless exercise because you'd have to be crazy to spend that much.

koralene
06-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Who else comes close?

talon... i think is at 115k. poppins and rog aren't woman. the others are all under 110k

Swingle007
06-13-2012, 02:23 PM
talon... i think is at 115k. poppins and rog aren't woman. the others are all under 110k

U update ur sig since hellfire buy?

koralene
06-13-2012, 02:24 PM
U update ur sig since hellfire buy?

i don't know exact numbers since i'm not at full mafia... but i'm doing vip as well tonight. i should be at 500 in two more hours.

jobadass
06-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Kora, take that money and get a vaca spot. Screw dumping it all into a game that some day (probably soon) you will grow tired of. You're already stronger than 99% of everyone on here. If you really feel the need to get rid of some money, I'll give you my address and you can mail me a check, it's tough raising 3 kids on one paycheck.

Lupo
06-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Is anybody good at what equipment to buy at my 115k stats. I am so rubbish at it and never know what to buy.

My question is what should i buy? Buy another game, this one is not for you. :p

Plux
06-13-2012, 02:38 PM
375,000 Attack should be a fairly easy number to hit with careful buying. It's that damn Armour class which is the tough one to buy correctly for. Once you hit 75k Attack, those commons fall off into the abyss.

koralene
06-13-2012, 02:43 PM
not spending it... can't get the stats that i want right now. i would rather wait until new crates come out.

Plux
06-13-2012, 02:55 PM
Nicholost, your view is needed on this and the crate lottery vs selective buying. I hate spending gold on crates but for now it's quite useful. Penarol, you're ahead but I'll counter you at every turn!

Luke 3457
06-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Did you just have bad luck with crates or what ? I know people with way higher stats than you still benifiting from them.

skorpio696
06-14-2012, 12:56 AM
Is anybody good at what equipment to buy at my 115k stats. I am so rubbish at it and never know what to buy. My question is what should i buy? I know people say to buy the crates but some of the weapons will hardly have any impact on my stats. If i should buy crates, when should i stop? Then what should i buy. I want to get as high as an increase that i can for the gold that i have. I've got a lot of gold at hand (sorry would rather not say how much).I can send an inventory list or add you if you want to see what i have. ;)Koralene I would suggest using the CC All in one Spread sheet http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32460-CC-All-in-One-Spreadsheet-version-4.0-is-here! it doesn't have the latest crates in it yet but it's easy to Add those new crate items MSG me if you need help with the spread sheet C&R or if your not sure about filling it in & adding the new items then I could fill it out visiting you and using your inventory & then send it to you but you would have to Pm me Your Attack & Defence skill points Stats

in-game j
06-14-2012, 06:24 AM

I bet the crates won't have much of an impact on your stats at this point. I say only high end items that are expensive. That's the only way you'll be able to budge your stats significantly, albeit an expensive option.