PDA

View Full Version : Tournament - Support Bulls**t!

War Priest
06-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Got a ticket reply saying they have already handed them all out. I seen some of you have got that too. WTF!

I was at 502K per hour at level 77. I should have this reward!

JohnnyR
06-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Guessing the left hand is unaware of what the right hand is doing....I hope you guys get your units...

LeBarticus
06-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Same here my man, over 400k under 100. I'm gonna wait til Friday and see what happens.

War Priest
06-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Same here my man, over 400k under 100. I'm gonna wait til Friday and see what happens.

I am done waiting. How the hell are they suppose to have the engineers look into our accounts if they don't forward our tickets back.

War Priest
06-13-2012, 08:41 AM
From now on, every ticket I send I am putting in the subject line for the support manager or CJ to reply. I am done playing with these clueless support guys.

LeBarticus
06-13-2012, 08:45 AM
Im assuming they have a ****load of tickets to sort through. Not to mention it was pretty disorganized from the start. I think I remember reading a post from CCM that said it should all be dealt with by Friday. So I'll take his word for it, and if t doesn't come through, I'll have to send another ticket unfortunately. Back when the BS heli was being given out to those who downloaded and played KA, it took over a month I think to receive mine. As long as I get it, in the long run, I'll be happy. I don't absolutely need it at the moment, I just really want it. I wil need it soon though

RedLabit
06-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Well if you have a defective product then you better have a good service to cover it.
Likewise, the customer can still live with bad support if he is buying a good product.

However, what we have here is a defective product + defective support, and that is a recipe for disaster.

The window for customer service is here in this forum.
Seeing how this forum is run (is it even being run at all?) is a good snapshot on the situation in their office.

War Priest
06-13-2012, 09:06 AM
I never liked that viet guy. He has always been useless and have never once helped me with a problem. From now on I am asking for CJ or the support manager, J to reply.

banned eh?
06-13-2012, 09:08 AM
From now on, every ticket I send I am putting in the subject line for the support manager or CJ to reply. I am done playing with these clueless support guys.

Expect a life ban. Insulting a member of Gree/Funzio staff.

banned eh?
06-13-2012, 09:09 AM
I never liked that viet guy. He has always been useless and have never once helped me with a problem. From now on I am asking for CJ or the support manager, J to reply.

No highlighting needed expect a life ban.

Dreno33
06-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Expect a life ban. Insulting a member of Gree/Funzio staff.

No highlighting needed expect a life ban.

u mad bro?