PDA

View Full Version : Events

DEMIGOD
06-13-2012, 03:56 AM
For some strange reasons, whenever I'm trying to farm the boxes or crates for the events, robbing people just dont make the mark. After a robbing spree today, of about 30+ hoods, I didn't even receive a tire box, but when I switch to PvE methods, the tire boxes just keep coming in (abit of exaggeration, but u get my point).

I'm wondering does that apply to other ppl? And also, isit true that only ppl that have the boxes will drop the boxes when u attacked them?

The Billionaire
06-13-2012, 04:57 AM
Yes it is true that only people who have boxes will drop boxes when you attack them.

For the first 2 days of an event it's always best to use your energy doing jobs to get boxes. I find attacking the bosses on each map gives me the most boxes. Hope this helps.

DEMIGOD
06-13-2012, 07:21 AM
Ahh thanks again billionaire :D

The Billionaire
06-13-2012, 07:40 AM
Ahh thanks again billionaire :D

Like i said, just holla when you want to know something!

Bala82
06-14-2012, 09:58 AM
I am still waiting for this event come to android i thought it was going start today because it always a day after i-phone start?

iteachem
06-14-2012, 10:00 AM
I am still waiting for this event come to android i thought it was going start today because it always a day after i-phone start?

has been on my android since at least yesterday

shows that 3days 13 hours left on android and ios.. looks like they may have started at same time

dudeman
06-14-2012, 10:05 AM

Sounds like there are a lot of people whose events either do not start on time or do not start at all. Maybe they should extend this event another 3 days (you're 3 days behind Bala!) and then stop running events until they can figure out wtf is going on over there at Funzio HQ. They need to make sure these things run smoothly for everyone not at all.

Their system must be seriously broken to constantly have this many problems. I know CCM has said they are busy as hell and understaffed to boot... Maybe they need to slow the work load and let themselves catch up. :rolleyes:

Bala82
06-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Let me try close the game and restart it

nope did you update it ?

There's a new version ?

Let me update it running out space on my smartphone :(

Bala82
06-14-2012, 10:33 AM
nope no luck even after update it still no event :(

iteachem
06-14-2012, 10:43 AM
I haven't updated it since last week...

Hacksaw Paul
06-14-2012, 10:46 AM
It would appear another event extension could be on the cards then?

Bala82
06-15-2012, 03:58 AM
Well the new update has the tirebox event :)