PDA

View Full Version : Anyone finding it harder to get boxes

Munch on it
06-13-2012, 12:57 AM
I normally find it easy to get them and would normally have about 50 or 60 by now but I only have 15 seems a lot harder this time

Vicious...
06-13-2012, 01:20 AM
As long as you have one to open every hour, who cares? I initially felt that way about the last event, but ended up with a ridiculous amount of coffers.

Munch on it
06-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Yeah true but I was also thinking maybe they have made it harder to get them but easier to open them. I highly doubt they would do that tho.

PawnXIIX
06-13-2012, 02:00 AM
Doesn't matter to me really, I'm failing to open over half of the time so as it seems i'm sitting pretty at 11 until the rest of everybody on my rivals list starts collecting them.

Then i'll start redistributing some of their wealth over into my camp :)

I think I posed a theory that in order to make it more balanced instead of getting 300 an event we should get like...100 and then the open rate should be increased or something. That'd make it harder in my opinion, and then the final item would be more easily obtainable instead of what is it now for most of us ._.

AppleMacGuy
06-13-2012, 03:08 AM
I normally find it easy to get them and would normally have about 50 or 60 by now but I only have 15 seems a lot harder this time

It seems the same to me...normally the first day is hard anyway from PvP since no-one has any, but it is usually not so hard to pick them up from map jobs but not this time. Maybe it's just random variation...let's see how the second days pans out as there should be plenty more about...in theory.

Munch on it
06-13-2012, 03:12 AM
It seems the same to me...normally the first day is hard anyway from PvP since no-one has any, but it is usually not so hard to pick them up from map jobs but not this time. Maybe it's just random variation...soo how the second days pans out as there should be plenty more about...in theory.

Yeah but I've still only got a third of what I would normally have by normal but I have 7 tires out of 16 tries

cookie monster
06-13-2012, 05:47 AM

Me, too. I've gotten up to 6 in inventory through a lot of grinding. Yesterday I was actually glad to fail a couple of times just so I knew I'd have one in inventory an hour later.

Fast
06-13-2012, 06:10 AM
i don't got many yeah... when u have 5/6 Proof after u got 50.000 Crate ^^ but no one got the ten item XD!

i work with only 1 at the moment... and fight fight.. XD!

Feng1234
06-13-2012, 06:19 AM
Big energy then fights.

tower
06-13-2012, 07:06 AM
I went about 5 or 6 hours yesterday without getting a box. I have 1080 Energy and 48 Stamina. You'd think that would have been enough. I was even robbing people that had nothing but laundrymat's available under the assumption they would be actively looking for boxes as well. I ended up getting two through robberies and progressing far beyond what I wanted to with exp points :(

kykboxr
06-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Doesn't matter to me really, I'm failing to open over half of the time so as it seems i'm sitting pretty at 11 until the rest of everybody on my rivals list starts collecting them.

Then i'll start redistributing some of their wealth over into my camp :)

I wish I could say the same. I feel that at my level and mafia count, there is a higher level of stupidity. I will be lucky if I can get a handful from them on Friday.

madawgg
06-13-2012, 07:37 AM
it's easy to get boxes but hard to open it..(guess that's obvious)

Hed
06-13-2012, 10:52 PM
I am actually finding it easier to open boxes this time round. Six opens so far with only about three fails..

Coco c
06-14-2012, 12:21 AM
I noticed that it was harder to find boxes too. I figure that people are getting sick of the events and not participating as much. That's just my theory though. Well, off to open a box...

Tiki
06-14-2012, 05:28 AM
I am new to CC, I am level 17 right now and I have not found any boxes. I have leveled up 7 times since the game started by completing goals, I have also attacked/robbed others who have the first item in their inventory - nothing. Is this normal for this level?

DenZ1
06-14-2012, 08:06 AM
Boxes drop rate definitely went down. I'm getting max 3 boxes out of people and they do drop more rarely.
Even when I get attacked by very high stats players, they could of taken up to 6 boxes at once from me before. Now it was only 1 maximum at a time. Definitely it is done to help people to maintain more boxes.

Seems like I won't be getting 300+ boxes by the end of the event. :)

AppleMacGuy
06-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Boxes drop rate definitely went down. I'm getting max 3 boxes out of people and they do drop more rarely.
Even when I get attacked by very high stats players, they could of taken up to 6 boxes at once from me before. Now it was only 1 maximum at a time. Definitely it is done to help people to maintain more boxes.

Seems like I won't be getting 300+ boxes by the end of the event. :)

Agreed...I'm only holding 58 and I'd normally have at least twice that by now. The drop rate defintely decreased both from jobs and PvP. Some official word on this would be nice...but I'll suffocate if I hold my breath...