PDA

View Full Version : 500 Allie max count?

ShawnBB
06-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Is it same as MW , CC?

Just a quick question:). Thanks

CounterSniper
06-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Is it same as MW , CC?

Just a quick question:). Thanks

Yup! 500 max

The_Red
06-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Yup! 500 max

Wrong. I just got attacked by a guy with 533 allies. :)

Freekizh
06-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Wrong. I just got attacked by a guy with 533 allies. :)

This is a real crucial point. Is this guy hacking the ally count or is it over 500. Those with level 100+ only can say for sure.

The_Red
06-13-2012, 08:15 AM
This is a real crucial point. Is this guy hacking the ally count or is it over 500. Those with level 100+ only can say for sure.

I don't think he's cheating - he spends some money on GEMs and obviously has a huge lead on people which allows him to win quite a bit on PvP.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5840/photodk.png

Edit: updated to new image to delete off both instances of the players name.

lucita
06-13-2012, 09:24 AM
I've seen a few guys at >lvl 100 with more than 500 allies, so I'm sure Funzio has lifted the old limit of 500. Yet, I haven't seen any announcements or updates, particularly on the FAQ, about the new limit.

RandomUser
06-13-2012, 10:48 AM
If the level cap is now 200... and you're allowed 5 allies per level, it stands to reason that the new ally cap is 1,000. Lord knows it'll be a long time before I can confirm that personally, though.

Freekizh
06-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Please keep this thread alive, and anyone who sees more than 533 allies, please post so we can workout whats the new limit. Thanks!

procsyzarc
06-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Was that on the battle screeen or stats screen. In all games stat screen shows total which can be well over 500 but if on battle scree it shows higher then this is new.

CounterSniper
06-13-2012, 05:23 PM
@ The_Red

He brought over 500 to battle with him or he just has over 500?

I have over 500 but only bring my level max with me and all the level 100
s and up i see only display 500 on the rivals list.

edit~~I just checked a couple 100+'rs and they only display 500 on the rivals screen but show more on their stat screen so unless i misunderstood the OP's question which I thought was asking max into battle then Im correct and you are wrong.

My curiosity has been peaked though so I sent the question to support and will update when i receive an answer.

CounterSniper
06-14-2012, 08:56 AM
As usual support promptly responded to my query.

Question~ What are the max number of allies that can be brought into battle. Is it 500 like CC and MW or 5 x lvl 200=1000? Thanks, CS

Answer~ Hey CS,
Thanks for the inquiry. It's 500 max, same as CC and MW.
Cheers,
A

So, unless someone is claiming they are bringing more than 500 into battle its just as I said.

Vile Lynn
06-15-2012, 04:54 AM
As usual support promptly responded to my query.

Question~ What are the max number of allies that can be brought into battle. Is it 500 like CC and MW or 5 x lvl 200=1000? Thanks, CS

Answer~ Hey CS,
Thanks for the inquiry. It's 500 max, same as CC and MW.
Cheers,
A

So, unless someone is claiming they are bringing more than 500 into battle its just as I said.

When in doubt, ask.

Funzio always responds quickly to you, CS! :cool:

CounterSniper
06-15-2012, 05:01 AM
When in doubt, ask.

Funzio always responds quickly to you, CS! :cool:

Well, I wasnt in doubt but when someone tells me I'm wrong I like to get confirmation.

I guess some people just talk out of their nether region and then cant man up and apologize when they are proven to be the one who was wrong. So quick to wanna tell some else they are wrong but soooo slow in admitting the opposite is actually true.

Too bad, so sad. Peoples true "colors' always seem to show thru.

The_Red
06-15-2012, 07:42 AM
Well, I wasnt in doubt but when someone tells me I'm wrong I like to get confirmation.

I guess some people just talk out of their nether region and then cant man up and apologize when they are proven to be the one who was wrong. So quick to wanna tell some else they are wrong but soooo slow in admitting the opposite is actually true.

Too bad, so sad. Peoples true "colors' always seem to show thru.

Or they didn't see it as a big deal and didn't click on the thread to read how it transpired.... ;)

Edit: and for the record - we were both correct. I saw a guy with >500 allies and posted a pic... you were correct that only 500 actually came to battle. :)

CounterSniper
06-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Or they didn't see it as a big deal and didn't click on the thread to read how it transpired.... ;)

Edit: and for the record - we were both correct. I saw a guy with >500 allies and posted a pic... you were correct that only 500 actually came to battle. :)

No, you were WRONG. The key words were "same as CC and MW" in the OP's question as well as my question to support and their answer. All three games allow the player to have more than 500 allies but only bring 500 max to battle.

I understood that and answered accordingly and then even went to the trouble to confirm that info after you jumped to conclusions based upon your limited understanding of the funzio universe and yet you're apparently unable to own that mistake.

Its not my fault you didnt understand what was going on but perhaps in the future you wont try to act like you know it all when you clearly dont. I never post unless Im sure because to do otherwise does a disservice to the forum community.

See the deal is this, you could have just posted your pic and info and left it up for debate but you seemed unable to do that.

You just had to tell me I was wrong and thats the crux of the situation. You created the problem and now appear incapable of rectifying the situation with a simple apology. That's bad form.

The_Red
06-15-2012, 05:07 PM
You just had to tell me I was wrong and thats the crux of the situation. You created the problem and now appear incapable of rectifying the situation with a simple apology. That's bad form.

you'll live.

lucita
06-15-2012, 05:17 PM
The way I see it is that the term 'ally count' in Shawn's original question is not clearly defined due to Funzio's amazing creation.

I can already count the following definitions of 'ally count':
1) What you see on the battle list
2) What you see on the user stats
3) What you bring to the battle

and it appeared that 1) & 3) have max of 500 but 2) can be more than 500

Given the term 'ally count' is not clearly defined at the first place I leave it open to you guys to interpret what's right or wrong here.

I appreciate the effort to ask Funzio for clarification but if they truly believe the game engine is capping 3) as 500 then my question is why they allow players to have more than 500 ally? It helps nothing but hurts players to be preys for tourny that requires attacking players with 500 or more ally. I'm not sure if that's a valid question for the time being given I haven't reached that stage for my tourny quest yet.

p.s. I'm not saying ShawnBB is wrong at the first place :) In fact I appreciate him asking this question on behalf of so many players in this community!

CounterSniper
06-15-2012, 05:24 PM
you'll live.

A small man with a big mouth.

As always your contributions are so illuminating.

Wouldn't have expected less from you.

As I said before true colors shine thru.

Maybe later you can continue your troll like behavior and call another female poster a douche, the first time might not have been seen by everyone.

You Keyboard Commandos are so transparent. Come online and act like like a tool to make up for shortcomings in your real life. Pathetic!

~You've been officially added to my ignore list so no need to respond in what I expect will be in your typically immature manner.

The_Red
06-15-2012, 05:26 PM
A small man with a big mouth.

As always your contributions are so illuminating.

Wouldn't have expected less from you.

As I said before true colors shine thru.

Maybe later you can continue your troll like behavior and call another female poster a douche, the first time might not have been seen by everyone.

You Keyboard Commandos are so transparent. Come online and act like like a tool to make up for shortcomings in your real life. Pathetic!

Boy - you sure are pained by someone calling you incorrect. As the above poster also suggested, the original question was very unclear and yes - you can have more than 500 allies - you just can't take them all into battle. A fact I never suggested/debated you were wrong about. :)

Again, you'll live.

Bea
06-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Wow that's quite a rant at The_Red, CounterSniper must've read one hell of a tone in the initial 'wrong' post, which probably wasn't meant. Or am I missing something here? That response is pretty personal 😱 ...

CounterSniper
06-16-2012, 04:08 AM
@ Bea

He'll live. :cool:

Bea
06-16-2012, 04:31 AM
@ Bea

He'll live. :cool:

lol