PDA

View Full Version : ODDS of a new event starting in next few days high?

albeezy
06-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Both CC and KA have a new event, so chances are high for a new MW event starting 6/13 or 6/14. Might not be a bad idea to open the app and close it a few times before using all your energy.

@Thunder Child - Pitfalls and Profits

manbeast
06-12-2012, 11:03 PM
what kind of events are in cc and ka? crate or pvp

albeezy
06-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Crate Events:
CC - collect classic tires from tire boxes to win bonus item with 337A/241D and +20% attack boost for cars
KA - collect rings of power from magic boxes to win bonus item with 178A/166D and +40% more honor from fights

The bonus items have different boosts so not sure what the MW event will have

albeezy
06-12-2012, 11:10 PM
what kind of events are in cc and ka? crate or pvp

With the mess created by the last PVP event I imagine it may be a while before we see the next PVP event in MW

JohnnyR
06-13-2012, 12:26 AM
With the mess created by the last PVP event I imagine it may be a while before we see the next PVP event in MW

This is good.

Q Raider
06-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Well I just unloaded all my energy on the never ending progression of tackling some of the big bosses on the higher maps so it will probably start about now....

Taranis73
06-13-2012, 12:46 AM
still no event in CC, it is in KA

Jhoemel
06-13-2012, 01:44 AM
still no event in CC, it is in KA

There's an event in cc man

whiskeybravo
06-13-2012, 07:25 AM
I kind of hope they wait on any event. They probably should have the last one sorted out before they start a new one.

albeezy
06-13-2012, 08:26 AM
There's an event in cc man

This is another issue I have with the game - WHY does everyone not see the event the day it starts? I started the last KA event with 3 days left despite logging in numerous times a day during previous days that the event was apparently active. I still managed to get to 9 gems, but with an extra couple of days to open boxes I might have gotten to 10 (only used the cash option).

CCMARK, can you explain why the events are not seen immediately when they start? I usually am connected to wi-fi unless I am not at work or home and yet that doesnt seem to be the reason why the events do not show up consistently on the start date.

Ryans67
06-13-2012, 08:40 AM
I like the crate events more then the more recent events. Atleast you know exactly what to do, and how to win. Even if you rarely win... It also gives me a reason to log in more often. Without an event going on, I have no reason to log in more then a couple times a day. (Except to look for my EBD heli).

If they do another crate event, I would spend any amount of gold necessary to win if the prize was the reduced upgrade time item again. :cool:

Warfiend
06-13-2012, 08:48 AM
I like the crate events more then the more recent events. Atleast you know exactly what to do, and how to win.

and whatever you do win, gets awarded on the spot. No having to jump through hoops or waiting and wondering. I totally agree with you, though I still won't spend gold on an event. No matter how badly I want reduced upgrade times. It would make not getting it suck even more if I spent gold.

Ryans67
06-13-2012, 09:22 AM
and whatever you do win, gets awarded on the spot. No having to jump through hoops or waiting and wondering. I totally agree with you, though I still won't spend gold on an event. No matter how badly I want reduced upgrade times. It would make not getting it suck even more if I spent gold.

Another good point; instant gratification. With the PVP event, by the time the unit showed up, it had lost its glamor, along with the good feeling you get with winning.

spectra
06-13-2012, 09:47 AM
I think a new MW event (crates) will probably start tomorrow June 14, 2012 between 3pm and 10pm
(Most likely)

andymac106
06-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Another good point; instant gratification. With the PVP event, by the time the unit showed up, it had lost its glamor, along with the good feeling you get with winning.

I still felt good when it arrived!! Well mainly cuz it was the first unit I had gotten with an attack&defense above 100 let alone 300/200

stricker
06-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Ok... We need to start a new pool...
I'm betting we'll see a new event within the next 36hrs...
BAH-Ha-HAAH!!! ~~~ Odds: 5:1

...thoughts???

it will be here before the end of the day tomorrow... pst

...mentioned this yesterday on HK's WWY thread prior to albeezy starting this thread!!! it will start before the end of the day today... 12 midnight pst (2am ct... you folks across the pond can figure it for yourselves!!! LOL ...but pst is zulu time)

Selfproclaimed
06-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Someone said ka and cc events had started. I'm thinking the only reason one hasn't started yet for mw is because of he hiccup with the iph event. There will probably be another event of some sort within a few days is my guess. I'm just glad we get a few days to breath before we get another. And I keep getting stuck at 8 on crate events so I should just not bother with those events

Capt Alan
06-13-2012, 04:19 PM
No event yet! I wanna get to lv 81 first. Then funzio can throw all the events they want at me.

Copenhagen
06-13-2012, 06:32 PM
I like the the PVP type event more than the crates because it is controllable. I don't care for the luck factor of the crates by comparison.

Agent Orange
06-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Well if they did I would boycott it. I think it would be a very poorly timed thing to do at this moment especially with many of the biggest spenders being part of the boycott and many other players also following their lead.

stricker
06-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Well if they did I would boycott it. I think it would be a very poorly timed thing to do at this moment especially with many of the biggest spenders being part of the boycott and many other players also following their lead.

...hahaha ...understand/respect your position AO but you know what will happen, don't you??? LOL... the prize will be the best one so far!!! BAH-HA-HAH!!! Mardi Gras!!! no fasting(lent) until it's the event is over!!! ;p

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/Life-is-Killing-Me.jpg

stricker
06-13-2012, 11:14 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by stricker http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=275469#post275469)
Ok... We need to start a new pool...
I'm betting we'll see a new event within the next 36hrs...
BAH-Ha-HAAH!!! ~~~ Odds: 5:1
...thoughts???

http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by stricker http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=276925#post276925)
it will be here before the end of the day tomorrow... pst

...mentioned this yesterday on HK's WWY thread prior to albeezy starting this thread!!! it will start before the end of the day today... 12 midnight pst (2am ct... you folks across the pond can figure it for yourselves!!! LOL ...but pst is zulu time)

...i'm might start chewing on my nails here within the next 40-45 mins!!!

siL
06-13-2012, 11:43 PM
has it started yet?? the one who has it first gets a kiss from stricker!!lololol

stricker
06-13-2012, 11:49 PM
has it started yet?? the one who has it first gets a kiss from stricker!!lololol

BAH-HA-HAH!!! ...that's not right!!!

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp31/Yanglow/animation/kiss.gif

Mad
06-14-2012, 03:48 PM
I like the crate events more then the more recent events. Atleast you know exactly what to do, and how to win. Even if you rarely win... It also gives me a reason to log in more often. Without an event going on, I have no reason to log in more then a couple times a day. (Except to look for my EBD heli).

If they do another crate event, I would spend any amount of gold necessary to win if the prize was the reduced upgrade time item again. :cool:

What is a crate event? I don't think I have played one of those events.