PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have contact information for the promotional free gold company?

cookie monster
06-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I know it's a separate company from Funzio, and Funzio is understaffed, but does anyone have contact information for this company? I'm just wondering if I could get a couple of issues ironed out if I asked them.

And no, I don't want to know, so I can complain about Funzio. I know I complain a lot, but this is actually to try to solve some of the stuff I'm complaining about. I've entered in a few of the promotions and haven't received credit for them, and if I'm going to have people calling me about home insurance, I'd like to at least be able to build a wedding chapel.

S'all I'm sayin.

dudeman
06-12-2012, 08:02 PM
By "this company", do you mean Tapjoy?

Click the top left corner of the Tapjoy website and select help. You will be taken to a page with 3 options: contact support, report bug, give feedback.

iteachem
06-12-2012, 08:03 PM
I had a issue with them and they are horrible with customer service..
Emailed a few times, got weak response, the they stopped responding

Dipstik
06-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Don't bother. You won't get anywhere. Some offers don't work, but you just move on. If none of them are working, yer doing it wrong.

beaux
06-12-2012, 08:30 PM
On the page that opens up in the game you go all the way to the bottom and it says didn't get gold or something like that click on it fill in the blanks sometimes you'll get the gold s ometimes you won't but worth a try.

cookie monster
06-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Does Tapjoy post offers for both Apple and Droid or just Apple?

I have a droid. There's no link to Tapjoy or mention of them on my app.

iteachem
06-12-2012, 08:40 PM
It's on my android. There is a click to earn free gold at the bottom of the buy gold screen

cookie monster
06-12-2012, 09:10 PM
It's on my android. There is a click to earn free gold at the bottom of the buy gold screen

Okay. Found it. Also, when I looked at the offers I haven't received credit for, they all say "verifying" under status. There's a thread like this for Apple devices, and a guy there advised them to go to settings and adjust Safari. What's the Droid equivalent of Safari?

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Okay. Found it. Also, when I looked at the offers I haven't received credit for, they all say "verifying" under status. There's a thread like this for Apple devices, and a guy there advised them to go to settings and adjust Safari. What's the Droid equivalent of Safari?safari is the ios format browser so the guy is telling you to change your web browser settings. you should be able to go to tapjoy.com and sign in to your account there

cookie monster
06-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Okay, on the Apple thread he said to go to the browser settings. Clear cache and clear the browser history. Then, switch the device off and on. I'm trying this.

cookie monster
06-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Nothing, yet. I sent messages to support for each offer I haven't received credit, also.

doinkent
06-12-2012, 09:40 PM
what the **** happened to the hourly free gold?