PDA

View Full Version : Run in with a zero casualty player

RedLabit
06-12-2012, 07:48 PM
I had a run in with a zero casualty player yesterday and it was a really bad experience.
By the way, both my attk/def stats are higher than his.

My initial contact started with him loosing an attack on me.
After loosing that attack on me, he proceeded to raid my unit buildings, defense buildings and all the non-money buildings. He won and loose some of the raids. (I always collect my money in time, so he had no chance of stealing money.).

Unfortunately, I lost a lot of very good units and valor units during his frenzy raids.

My initial thought was why the heck would anyone profit from raiding my mine fields, rail guns etc.
If I suffered such heavy losses while defending his raids, he would have similar or worse casualty rates. Or would it?

So I decided to revenge...

I unloaded my attacks and raids and won all the battles while loosing many good units along the way. Then I realized that he did not have a single casualty during my attacks! I was like WTF!!Q!¥%!$@%!@

Next thing I know, this glitch player did another round of pointless raid on my base and again I lost heavily on valuable units while defending... Even though I could win in a revenge, I see no point in carrying with this as I'm in a loose-loose situation.

I finally understood the frustrations many players had with these glitch players. And I believe the problem is wider than what Funzio believes it to be.

Sigh... anyway, an advise to those who had not encounter such glitch players. If your def bldgs, unit bldgs, and non-money buildings were raided in a frenzy by a single player, he is most likely to have a zero casualty glitch. My advise, DO NOT attack back even if your stats are higher or you will regret it.

JohnnyR
06-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up RedLabit. I hope ya forwarded his info to the devs.

Q Raider
06-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Had identical thing happen to me a few days ago. Unsuccessful attack and left a nice deposit, decided to return the favor and got an even better return. They vaulted the money quickly, I had a look at their stats and realized was likely a glitch player due to high Number of Valor units in play.

Little while later found they had raided my defense buildings and then other buildings (not money buildings though) also the infirmary and had lost quite a few units.

Had another look at their stats and sure enough, it appeared that in around thirty attacks they hadn't lost a unit and my unboosted stats matched theirs.

Did a bit of a test and hit them four more times, won each attack/raid but lost units each time, checked them again, no loss whatsoever.

Then realized that apart from event items with higher stats their entire defense is made up of Valor units.

JohnnyR support claims there is no such thing as is glitch, are they really listening cause I have a few names they can look at, all running well above 80% Valor attack, defense and in total units brought to battle.

RedLabit
06-12-2012, 08:12 PM
I've submitted a ticket to support with his info, but do not have high hopes as the developers obviously do not have a solution to this well known bug as of now.

JohnnyR
06-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Nice, Q. I wonder how they know with such certainty...

I have to say, there might be a display delay with regards to rival units. I know there is lag in vaulting and in the sit rep.

I suggest anyone who spots it to send tickets of "no casualty glitchers" attaching photos of units, and any text on their wall bragging about the fact. Don't send stuff willy nilly, lest they ignore the ones who send in evidence.

stricker
06-12-2012, 08:18 PM
I suggest anyone who spots it to send tickets of "no casualty glitchers" attaching photos of units, and any text on their wall bragging about the fact. Don't send stuff willy nilly, lest they ignore the ones who send in evidence.

...would you like for me to send one in on you johnny??? ;p j/k

JMC
06-12-2012, 08:27 PM
So they actually responded to you guys and said that there is no glitch? Well that's a load of bullsh!t. Top levels are ruined by players who should not have half the stats that they do. They attack and lose nothing, and even admit to it. I gave them about 20 names who had the glitch no doubt.

These guys are holding like 3000+ valor units now and have all been well on their way through colonel PvP ranking. They can attack high level, high stat players, bring in tons of battle points and complete both valor missions at once with ease. They essentially are receiving free low stat gold units.

I used to be ahead of them by a long shot. Now they've all caught up or passed me. By far, biggest problem in the game i'd say and they're not acknowledging it as one.

manbeast
06-12-2012, 08:33 PM
i report these guys all the time. reported one today as a matter of fact. i agree jmc. biggest problem in the game.

GodlikeNay
06-12-2012, 08:47 PM
There is definitely some kind of glitch out there in regard to casualty rates. I would like to think that I have had the "glitch" because I think my casualty rates have been ridiculously high (though I have to admit they have been more tolerable lately. I'm still losing the same 2-3 units per attack, but it is mostly cheap units instead of the very expensive or valor units now).

I've seen the glitch first hand though. I ran into someone else who had the game a few weeks back and watched him attack about 40 times and lose 1 unit. He was actually surprised when he lost the unit because he said it happened so rarely. He had Snipers, Commandos, and other High casualty rate units, but it didn't matter. If I attack 40 times, I'm going to lose about 80 units of mixed "low" and "medium" casualty rates.

I didn't catch his ID at the time. I guess he is usually pretty secretive about the whole thing because he knows that most people are frustrated as heck losing units left and right and he's actually having fun.

JMC
06-12-2012, 08:48 PM
They may be blowing you guys off because some of your cases are not obvious glitch cases and sometimes seem to be possibly legitimate players (not specifically talking about this thread, but i've seen a lot of speculation on other threads when people bring up glitchers). A few attacks on an opponent does not guarantee casualties. Someone could attack me 20 times and since i am the defender i will only lose a few units.

Unless you guys can confirm that they are glitchers, don't report them all, or funzio won't take your reports seriously. Right now i think, they just think you guys are speculating or something. Here in the upper levels, the glitch is MUCH more obvious. All these guys have 2000+ valor units with not that many fights won, while attacking and losing battles. They're also making their way through colonel rank already as they can attack people that'll give them 200+ BP per hit. Then i go and talk to them to confirm that their loss is zero. That is when i give the name of the player to support as a glitcher.

Right now i get attacked maybe 10 times daily. I win them all, but i assume these players are all glitchers that dont even bother looking at stats any more. Some even try a few times, or come back later in the day, or the next day. I don't just go ahead and report them though because i haven't investigated them thoroughly enough.

Just saying, don't flood funzio with people that are possibly glitching. Only people that are glitching for sure and they won't take the issue as lightly. I've sent them another ticket about the issue and asked that maybe they reboot the servers or something that may fix the problem even if they cannot find it to fix themselves.

stricker
06-12-2012, 09:00 PM
...has anyone every seen a casualty glitcher???

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/7/21/66%20These%20Boots%20Are%20Killing%20Me!_thumb.jpg

JMC
06-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Seen a few dozen.

Talked to around a dozen.

Maverick from this forum has it. Andymac also seems to have it. Zynsmily if you remember him also had it and was the first to talk about it.

manbeast
06-12-2012, 09:08 PM
...has anyone every seen a casualty glitcher???

]

OOOHHH NOOOO ITS MELTING THE INTERNET!!!!!!! haha

RedLabit
06-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Not sure why Funzio is taking so long to tackle this well known, well reported glitch.

I can take it if a goldfish or a legit player is raiding me to shreds as he is playing the game within the game rules.
But it is those who could play outside the rules that irks me the most.

Who would enjoy a game with such an unfair playing ground?

I guess my solution for myself at the moment is to camp out and delay as much as possible from going into the whale zone where there are so many glitch players.

Skyser30518
06-12-2012, 09:20 PM
So, How would we know if we have low casualty rates. I've intentionally kept my allies very low due to my strength in my ally bracket and large amount of unvaulted cash. I attack people in my bracket, but most have 1/2 my att and def. I can fight 40 plus fights and normally only lose maybe 1 valor unit carrying 50 into battle. Before I moved to 24 allies, I would lose even less. I'm currently level 65. Does this qualify as a glitch or does the amount of allies and strength of the opponent influence the losses? I'm only getting 25-40 BP's per attack.

stricker
06-12-2012, 09:21 PM

...would you like for me to send one in on you johnny??? ;p j/k

Maverick from this forum has it. Andymac also seems to have it. Zynsmily if you remember him also had it and was the first to talk about it.

...ooops, my bad JR!!! ...got you mixed up w/Mav!!! ...apologies man :o

KCh
06-12-2012, 09:21 PM
So, How would we know if we have low casualty rates. I've intentionally kept my allies very low due to my strength in my ally bracket and large amount of unvaulted cash. I attack people in my bracket, but most have 1/2 my att and def. I can fight 40 plus fights and normally only lose maybe 1 valor unit carrying 50 into battle. Before I moved to 24 allies, I would lose even less. I'm currently level 65. Does this qualify as a glitch or does the amount of allies and strength of the opponent influence the losses? I'm only getting 25-40 BP's per attack.

Thats not the glitch

JMC
06-12-2012, 09:22 PM
You have very low allies and so casualties should be very low. When you get to higher levels and you have at least a few hundred units brought to battle, if you aren't losing units regularly you've got the glitch on your side.

Skyser30518
06-12-2012, 09:24 PM
You have very low allies and so casualties should be very low. When you get to higher levels and you have at least a few hundred units brought to battle, if you aren't losing units regularly you've got the glitch on your side.
Think I might try and stay down here for a while. lol.
Sounds brutal up there!

Mad
06-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Has anyone asked these guys with the casualty glitch if they have a high level infirmary?

What?
06-12-2012, 10:08 PM
The problem is the people who have this have the same game everyone else does. Meaning they all downloaded and patched and updated the same as everyone else. This makes it very hard to pinpoint exactly what the cause is I can imagine. Also the players are not to blame for this but the game itself. There are players on the forums with this glitch that offered to work with funzio to figure out the causes. If funzio really thinks there is not a glitch that gives players little or no casualties they need to take their heads out of the sand and wake up. This does exist and the longer their naivety and denial goes on the longer it will take to fix.

JMC
06-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Has anyone asked these guys with the casualty glitch if they have a high level infirmary?

Infirmary level doesn't seem to matter. I've seen some with level 10, some with level 3, some with level 1.

manbeast
06-12-2012, 10:22 PM

you dont have to ask. you can see it lol. when these guys attack me i'll track these guys for weeks and even take screen shots.

most notable glitcher had 700 GIGN's. he kept attacking me even though he would lose half the fights. i kept tracking him and every week he did 1,000 fights his GIGN's should go up 100. he was taking all of them to battle. didnt even have an infirmary. he should have been losing 3-4 every single fight, but obviously he wasnt.

Q Raider
06-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Just did a synopsis on the one I mentioned earlier.

Units to battle 616.

Attack Valor units: 560 of those (90.9%)
Defense Valor units: 548 (88.96%)

Cash units in attack 46
Cash units in defense 41

Rest is made up of indestructibles or loot items.

Valor comprises 91% or their raw attack points and just under 93% of their raw defense points.

Aidan
06-13-2012, 07:43 AM
This for me is the biggest threat to the game. The gold spenders dont see this now but when there's a bunch of low cas glitchers managed to get 200k raw attack with elite ops fighter jet than you gonna see them strt to freaking out screaming injustice. They practically run an indestructible army, they can attack anybody, and i mean anybody strong or weak without fear.

I have encountered one who attacked me just to increase my lost count. He lost half the fights but still continue to attack me. When i asked why does he keep on pointlessly hitting me considering the casualties that he's having. His answer- i dont lose any unit. He was shocked when i mentioned that i regularly lost valor units in battles.

Arizona
06-13-2012, 07:57 AM
The problem is the people who have this have the same game everyone else does. Meaning they all downloaded and patched and updated the same as everyone else.
I've thought this for some time. What exactly do people mean by a glitch? We all should have the same updated game version and build, therefore we should all be subject to the same casualty rules. Maybe what's happening is there's a sort of sweet spot, almost like a perfect combination of different units and numbers that result in a superior casualty rate. There's never been a clear answer to this, so I'm just adding my thoughts on the so called glitch.

mickymacirl
06-13-2012, 08:01 AM
I am seeing the very same issues, and have been tracking and taking screenshots for the last 2-3 weeks.

Out of the 100's of attacks I've done, I've lost a valor unit each time, even when I am not bring valor units to battle, only gold.

I have been attacked by many different glitchers who lose NO units, all well over 1k high value Valor units. I am compiling this information for Funzio.

We still haven't got a forum reply from the DEVS stating that this is a glitch and not working as intended.

stricker
06-13-2012, 11:50 AM
...might be that the majority of the the potential glitchers w/way too many valor units could actually be hackers who are only driving 4-7mph above the legal limit???

JMC
06-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Theres no sweet spot. Glitchers come at all strengths, allie numbers and levels. It is not as noticeable until you get to higher levels, but more and more keep popping up.

stricker
06-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Theres no sweet spot. Glitchers come at all strengths, allie numbers and levels. It is not as noticeable until you get to higher levels, but more and more keep popping up.
but that's my point... might be more tweak hacks vs a legit glitch on a lot of the ppls... what do you think???

JMC
06-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Most if of the glitchers are unaware that they even have the glitch and are surprised when people tell them that a normal person has casualties.

Something like this could be forced but i highly doubt that many people are hacking it.

stricker
06-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Most if of the glitchers are unaware that they even have the glitch and are surprised when people tell them that a normal person has casualties.

Something like this could be forced but i highly doubt that many people are hacking it.
idk... if you get a ton of free players that have invested 5-6 months into mw and get into whale territory only to become chum... that could be enough to frustrate them into seeking other alternatives toward staying somewhat competitive up there... of course, this is only hypothetical speculation but just saying... lol

Desas
06-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Just my two cents:

1) you can distinguish casaulty glitch by looking not only into the valor units but at pvp loot units - they have 100ds of mountain tanks, heavy bombers, shipyard dest. etc.
2) i have received reply to a glitch ticket stating that they are looking into the issue (although in the same ticket I complained about both disapeared high value pvp loot & casaulity glitch)
3) i usualy try to ally up with these glitchers - they are my second priority after forum guys

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 10:52 PM
I think I found my first one of these. 754 Super Hornets, lots of loot, 14,000 fights, low income and almost cash units. I fought him 10 times and won, didn't loose a single unit! I lost 28 units as a winner. This guy try's to fight me and looses several times a day, but keeps coming back. This is annoying as I loose units in defense winning.

Edit: has level 1 infirmary, no loss reduction units. Just for measure I took out the infirmary before attacking to see if I could cause any losses.

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 11:20 PM
800 tree snipers, 750 oil carriers, 500 old battleships, 750 jungle copters, 500 battle tanks, 150 mountain citidel tanks. Does this sound right for a no casualty glitch?

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 11:27 PM
800 tree snipers, 750 oil carriers, 500 old battleships, 750 jungle copters, 500 battle tanks, 150 mountain citidel tanks. Does this sound right for a no casualty glitch?

Depends on what his lowest unit is. He could just be collecting them and unable to bring them to battle. Sucks, I could really use those Mountain Citadel Tanks, lol.

Poopenshire
06-15-2012, 11:34 PM
He is almost 100% valor. 750 SH, 100 MLRS, 200 gign, 150 SF, 100 harriers and a lot of infantry and loot.

Late edit/note: the harriers are not valor I know but die very fast for most people.

JohnnyR
06-15-2012, 11:47 PM
That's 1,200 valor units, etc.-he probably isn't bringing in anything but strength. I don't think many of those units except possibly the MCTs will be brought to battle, looks like the loot is just being collected and he couldn't kill them if he wanted to....

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 05:24 AM
Since last night he added 7 more SH. Well in about 6 hours. I wonder how long it will take him to get to 1000 SH. BTW he has 377 allies and brings 1508 units to battle. This seems more and more likely to be a glitcher.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 05:46 AM
Since last night he added 7 more SH. Well in about 6 hours. I wonder how long it will take him to get to 1000 SH. BTW he has 377 allies and brings 1508 units to battle. This seems more and more likely to be a glitcher.

100% a glitcher. report. report report. i believe one of our members posted that once 30% or more of your military strength comes from valor units, you start losing the valor units at a rate which is impossible to maintain. if this guys army is even 80% valor units, he should be losing 1-3 of them every single fight. He would never be able to maintain that.

edit- i think another giveaway for a glitcher is GIGN's. their cas rate is horrible. If anyone has more than 100 of them i get suspicious.

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 05:50 AM
Everyone has reported and everytime nothing occurs. They can never find anything.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 05:55 AM
Everyone has reported and everytime nothing occurs. They can never find anything.

how would you know if they found something or not?? has CCM posted about it? i think one of the players i reported last week disappeared or switched to an alex. i havent seen him.

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 06:14 AM
I really hate sending tickets for things like this, but I just sent one. I wish I could know for sure.

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 06:21 AM
CC Mark, if you read this please let us know if in game reports are the right way to report suspected issues like this. If not would you prefer a PM here?

Thanks

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 06:38 AM
Super Hornet count is up to 775. This is rediculous!

Edit: that's 6750 valor spent in an hour. Must be nice.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 06:48 AM
CC Mark, if you read this please let us know if in game reports are the right way to report suspected issues like this. If not would you prefer a PM here?

Thanks

i often wondered the same thing. in fact, here is one of my tickets from last week

"Describe the issue here...
nameeditedout lvl 92
I believe this player might be a hacker. Seems to be hacking in game cash. Has a crazy amount of cash units and no economy to support it.
I know you cant tell me the results of the investigation, but could you tell me if you would like me to send tickets like this or stop sending these tickets?"

the reply was

"Thank you for the report. I'm looking into this player now.
Regards,
C"

That player has also disappeared. IDK for sure if he even read my whole ticket, but if he did, "thank you for the report" seems like encouragement to keep sending tickets.

btw- the player i reported above- his income was like 9k/hr yet he had billions in inventory. obvious hacker. stats were like 44k/45k

manbeast
06-16-2012, 07:13 AM
wow poop- you wont believe this. the player redlabit created this thread about is the same player i've been at war with!! ahhaaahaha

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 07:15 AM
It's just perfect end to this whole situation. I want zero casualties now!

manbeast
06-16-2012, 07:17 AM
It's just perfect end to this whole situation. I want zero casualties now!

i know me too hahaha

i wrote on my glitchers comment wall and told him to come to this forum and defend himself. hope he shows up

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Unless he is hacking it's not his fault.

manbeast
06-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Unless he is hacking it's not his fault.

i was hoping he would come on here and tell us one way or another. but all he does is erase all my comments and keep on raiding me. lose another freaking crate to this douche. i added 10 more allies and 100 more super hornets. should keep him at bay. my defense stat has went up 10,000 points today!!! jeez. went from 100 super hornets to 300.

Lt. Falcon
06-16-2012, 11:47 AM
I ran into one last week, at lvl 77 with 227 allies, this guy had 210 hardened marines, 150 GIGN's, 200 jungle stalkers, 150 avengers, 100 M270's, 140 expert attack drones, 200 Seahawks, 80 Strike Eagles, 150 SH's, 100 Combat Boats, 150 Stealth Frigates. He attacked me, didn't get anything except taking out a SH of mine and I didn't attack back because I didn't want to get on his news feed. I have some valor saved up, but not enough to take on that. Seriously, this casualty glitch needs to be addressed!

cheiz
06-16-2012, 12:20 PM
I ran into one last week, at lvl 77 with 227 allies, this guy had 210 hardened marines, 150 GIGN's, 200 jungle stalkers, 150 avengers, 100 M270's, 140 expert attack drones, 200 Seahawks, 80 Strike Eagles, 150 SH's, 100 Combat Boats, 150 Stealth Frigates. He attacked me, didn't get anything except taking out a SH of mine and I didn't attack back because I didn't want to get on his news feed. I have some valor saved up, but not enough to take on that. Seriously, this casualty glitch needs to be addressed!

Those numbers don't strike me as that unrealistic. Player would be doing a good job on the valor units, but IMHO that doesn't mean he's a glitcher yet. I'd say in this case the only way of finding out is by attacking and checking his losses (if any)

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Go back and read my comments on Page 4. My guy takes no losses at all. I explain in detail his forces. 80-90% valor and he lost nothing. I even took out his infirmary first and made sure he had no casualty reduction units. He should have lost atleast something. I lose 2 or 3 almost every time.

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 12:55 PM
He is now up to 819 SH. I hope The engineers see this.

bigflan
06-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Hey I have 15 super hornets I have not lost any of them I'm a zero casualty player report me

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Update again 837 Suoer hornets. Almost 100 increase in 12 hours. This has to be a glitcher

bushobama
06-16-2012, 05:35 PM
how many units do you usually lose per attack poop?

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Atleast 3 most often 4. Always atleast one of them valor. Sometimes 2 or more valor

bushobama
06-16-2012, 08:08 PM
what about when being attacked but winning? do you lose units then? I am only level 65 with 215 allies..

Poopenshire
06-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Yes i lose units when attacked and win. sometimes valor, and then its super hornets or stealth frigates. mostly its my military ambulances, i have my defense stacked with 860 of them to take the brunt of the abuse, but as per above i lose super hornets often in defense. my total valor units is less than 50% of my att units and less than 30% of the defense units.

Poopenshire
06-18-2012, 07:53 AM
Update this guy now has 975 Super Hornets. Are we still sure there is no glitch?

RedLabit
06-18-2012, 08:03 AM
I guess the only solution for us when dealing with the low casualty players is to walk away and not fight them at all.
Just let them continue to attack and raid us while we do some camping or we could do something to remove ourselves from his/her rival list.

Poopenshire
06-18-2012, 08:53 AM
This is not the point. They guy is a few short of 1000 Super Hornets already today. If this is not a glitch its gotta be a hack. That alot of valor, and he has no boosts units to gain more than normal stamina or valor. I can't believe he would buy stamina refils only. This the craziest things I have ever seen. No wonder the upper levels guys are upset. people like this come into the upper levels and never lose units can just do what they want and build a force in no time to compete with the whales.

Mcdoc
06-18-2012, 12:10 PM
About 2 months ago, I had taken a break from PvP for a while (3 weeks or more) because the casualty rate was (IS) so horrible that I was down to 1300 units and needed to seriously build up my count.

When I was finally happy with a count over 2500 (over 900 AT's) I unloaded on PvP again ( the PvP tourney got me off the sidelines). Because I had leveled up with PvE for a few levels with very minimal PvP - my Valor missions were stacking up incomplete - then suddenly I was getting like 1600, 1800, 2000 valor like every 15 attacks as those force degradation and other behind the scenes missions were accidently completeing in rapid succession.

Because of this, I decided to heavily invest in Super Hornets and saw my count rise from 550 to 1150 within a 2 week period. So I would say, this could totally be a similar growth spurt and not a hack t all.

BTW - in the past two weeks my SH count has dropped from 1150 back down to under 900 and I can't stop the bleeding. Lost over 3K stats in those same 2 weeks. This guy may be on the upward swing right now, but I'm sure he will soon see the endless bleeding of SH units when his 2000 unit count is more than 50% one unit.

Poopenshire
06-18-2012, 12:21 PM
and thats the problem McDoc. I hit this guy 20 times and he never lost a single unit. He was hitting me and losing for a few days straight, so I hit him 10 more times and he never lost a unit. I raided his infirmary (level 1) to double check. hit him 10 more times and no losses. he has no units to lower casualty rates either.

Poopenshire
06-18-2012, 01:58 PM
I just noticed this guy has been doing all this with out going up in rank. he is still a private!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manbeast
06-18-2012, 02:05 PM
I just noticed this guy has been doing all this with out going up in rank. he is still a private!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow that is really screwed up. most of the glitchers i've seen are majors

Poopenshire
06-18-2012, 02:06 PM
This guy is a private. I am leaning towards hacker for sure.

stricker
06-18-2012, 02:09 PM
if he has a lot of loses, then he is winning bp's, then loosing bp's!!! so his rank won't increase...

manbeast
06-18-2012, 02:13 PM
if he has a lot of loses, then he is winning bp's, then loosing bp's!!! so his rank won't increase...

the guy has 1,000 super hornets... doubt he loses that many battles lol