PDA

View Full Version : Comments & Suggestions

karimb
06-12-2012, 06:18 PM
How can we contact the developers for any suggestions? I would like to propose a few things and ask some questions as well... For example:

Instead of getting notifications for when my stamina is full (which I find useless), how about a notification for when my building upgrade is complete so I can move on to the next one?

The reason why I find stamina notifications useless (and my question) is because in my experience, the fights are always rigged for me to lose. No matter what level I go up to, how many mafia members I gain or what equipment I drop stacks on to improve my stats, I'm always presented with a list of rivals that top my **** anyways. What kind of bull**** is that? my record is 330-1556. Am I missing something here?

karimb
06-12-2012, 06:20 PM
oh yea add me too :D
163-532-763

Swingle007
06-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Just missing the exit door......so long complainer.....

I mean really, that's what came out of you on your FIRST post.....wow!

Nobody who drops "stacks" loses at a 5 to 1 ratio.

Dipstik
06-12-2012, 06:32 PM
He doesn't mean gold, of course, but you've got to be pretty incompetent to fail to figure this game out.

Try spending gold, OP.

Swingle007
06-12-2012, 06:36 PM
I'd start a new game from scratch and make better choices, as this creation is obviously severely flawed and most probably unrepairable at this point. I mean it's pretty hard to get respect to make you stronger if you are unable to defeat people doing thug life goals. Spend gold on crates or start over......good luck!

karimb
06-12-2012, 06:38 PM
I registered just to get to the bottom of this fights issue... and suggest that building upgrade complete notification.
at around level 50 i copped like 10 assault rifles and its like ppl's stats are improving at the same rate as mine... but it seems you're suggesting I'm just not spending enough... thanks for ur input.. basically I need to collect my cash stricly from my buldings for sometime and not from missions so I can stay at the same level and still make cash to improve the arsenal

karimb
06-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Looking back now, it seems pretty self explanatory... My bad for being a noob outloud