PDA

View Full Version : Raiding buildings

Fazhang
06-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Can anybody tell me the point of raiding boost buildings? Like if your infirmary gets raided? Who cares? Just repair it? So what's the point of raiding?

Q Raider
06-12-2012, 04:34 PM
If a player fails on an attack they can often still raid. Raiding your boost buildings successfully will drop your defense stats down quite significantly in some cases. They can then successfully attack you.

Raiding the infirmary is either cause they don't know it doesn't affect defense stats or they are plain being nasty to try to increase your casualties.

albeezy
06-12-2012, 04:36 PM
it allows the person raiding/attacking you to fight you with your unboosted stats. In other words, if you have 10k stats unboosted and 12k stats boosted, raiding all your boost buildings would then allow a person to attack you with only your 10k stats. After you repair them you will have the 12k stats again. Try it out. Attack someone with 3-4k less defense than your attack and that has a level 8+ comp factory. You will probably lose the fight. Raid the COmp factory 3 times and you will most liekly win everytime

Corsair
06-12-2012, 07:52 PM
I think a lot of hits on the infirmary are accidental. I notice a lot of times the player avatar is hiding behind that building. I've accidentally raided it and other buildings accidentally. Also, if you are hunting valor/BP, hit a players non-money buildings and they probably won't mind, though they may be a bit puzzled. :)

Fazhang
06-13-2012, 05:22 AM
What about money buildings? You can only raid money buildings once? Like... If you raid an opponent's stockpile and then they repair it, how come you can't raid it again

Corsair
06-13-2012, 05:47 AM
What about money buildings? You can only raid money buildings once? Like... If you raid an opponent's stockpile and then they repair it, how come you can't raid it againYou can, just as soon as the building re-generates the income. It takes 24 hours for a stockpile to do so.

Archer59
06-13-2012, 06:13 AM
I think a lot of hits on the infirmary are accidental. I notice a lot of times the player avatar is hiding behind that building. I've accidentally raided it and other buildings accidentally. Also, if you are hunting valor/BP, hit a players non-money buildings and they probably won't mind, though they may be a bit puzzled. :)

So what happens when you "raid" the opponents avatar?

Fazhang
06-13-2012, 06:23 AM
You can, just as soon as the building re-generates the income. It takes 24 hours for a stockpile to do so.
I dont know. How come I completely raid a persons stockpile and I come and check back a couple days later, the stockpile is still "nothing to be raid"

Aidan
06-13-2012, 06:31 AM
So what happens when you "raid" the opponents avatar?

What will happen is, you gonna attack him. Another way to attack a rival other than tapping tge attack button on rival list.

I dont know. How come I completely raid a persons stockpile and I come and check back a couple days later, the stockpile is still "nothing to be raid"

Maybe tht player already collect the stockpile. Or could be he's inactive and havent repair it. Or someone already beat you to it