PDA

View Full Version : Newsfeed Attack Limit

War Priest
06-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Is there some sort of lock that happens after you attack somebody on your feed so many times? I have two cash cows that no matter when I try, they both say to weak to battle. I have tried every hour for like 3 days now and still the same... Hmm :rolleyes:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the first couple of days I farmed them like hell.

Ryans67
06-12-2012, 12:19 PM
I've been running into a similar situation. A guy raids me every hour or so, hitting all my good buildings. I've been trying to attack him for 4 days now, every couple hours and every time he is too weak. What makes it worse is that his stats are 2k less then mine, yet he's successful over half the time. There needs to be stiffer results for a failed raid. Another option is that if you attack someone, your "too weak" status is removed for that player to attack back.

Automaine
06-12-2012, 12:53 PM
That's funzio/gree witnes protection.LoL I hate that. Let people take there azz whooping like a man,including myself, I don't need protection, I thought this was a war game.

JMC
06-12-2012, 12:55 PM
If they are cash cows, likely every single person at your level who is attacking for money will know about them.

Back when i could see the glitchers/hackers who were in the 100s with very low strength and allies but huge stockpiles of cash, it would be very hard to catch them.

Also back then it didn't display dead players on the rivals list, so they wouldnt even appear until they were alive.

You'd have to spend a while looking for each and every one of them and time the 2 hours with and then check for about 10 mins. If you got them once, you sort of owned them for the day. They were still very hard to farm though with all the competition.

War Priest
06-12-2012, 01:01 PM
That may be it. I wasn't thinking that thought because they have high stats for their level/ally count. Their top 45 units are all gold and they must have felt mighty to take me on. They had millions on hand so were pretty safe from the rest of the people.

But, that may be the reason. Just crazy that day or night whenever I attack it says they are to weak.

Corsair
06-12-2012, 02:42 PM
I've mentioned this in a couple of other threads over the last week or so. Something has changed. How, I'm not exactly sure yet. But it appears they are limiting repeated attacks on the same player over time. Also, I am not sure the 2 hour limit is 100% any more. I just re-attacked someone in less time than that, twice, though was only able to get in limited hits.