PDA

View Full Version : lost a day again?!

femaiden
06-12-2012, 11:39 AM
i was just playing lastnight. i saw nothing about a tirebox event.

i log in today and see "1 week tire box event!"
but i only have 5 and a half days left! i assume if it started at midnight that gave us six days

but last i checked, a week is 7 days!!!!

this seems to happen alot. the last one, i didnt get the event until there was only 4 days left...and i log on EVERY DAY.

dudeman
06-12-2012, 12:11 PM
I think Funzio needs to hire someone with a degree in English, because there are many instances where what is said is not what is meant.

I really believe that by "one week event" they meant to say "weekly event", which would mean there is an event every week and the duration of the event is subject to change. If they were clear about that in the first place I think there would be a lot less frustration caused by the fact that nobody at Funzio can read a calendar accurately. They likely are quite aware that a week consists of seven 24-hour days, but their communication skills are clearly in need of a polish.

Fast
06-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Ur lucky, here nothing atm, no event :/ android or iphone :/

Swearengen
06-12-2012, 12:22 PM
i was just playing lastnight. i saw nothing about a tirebox event.

i log in today and see "1 week tire box event!"
but i only have 5 and a half days left! i assume if it started at midnight that gave us six days

but last i checked, a week is 7 days!!!!

this seems to happen alot. the last one, i didnt get the event until there was only 4 days left...and i log on EVERY DAY.

Every single event except one (including this one) has been 5 days and some change for me... I figured nothing I can do about it

Fast
06-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Just got it now 5 days 10 hours left

cookie monster
06-12-2012, 01:19 PM
It's been on and off all day on both formats I think. I waited until 10:30 EST for to come on. 30 minutes later it was gone. It came back around 13:00 EST. Hopefully, we'll get 15 hours or so put back on the clock b/c of whatever glitches were holding it back.

Fast
06-13-2012, 08:31 AM
Just got it now 5 days 10 hours left

i got the event on Android but not on Iphone lol... why ? strange no ! i think if i see event tonight i lost more 1 day, i come to told at all when i got it on Iphone. anyway that realy strange..

Swifty
06-13-2012, 08:36 AM
They make it short, then extend it when something goes wrong, which happens once in a while.

RijilV
06-13-2012, 09:13 AM
I think Funzio needs to hire someone with a degree in English, because there are many instances where what is said is not what is meant.

+1

They likely are quite aware that a week consists of seven 24-hour days, but their communication skills are clearly in need of a polish.

And just to give you a hard time ;) - not all the time a week consists of seven 24 hour days. Sometimes there are 167 hours in a week, sometimes 169 hours. Every so often 168 hours and an extra second (or two), and although it has never happened we could have 168 hours minus a second or two.

But your point is valid regardless - if they say the event runs for a week it is different from saying this week's event.

iteachem
06-13-2012, 09:13 AM
When i first hear about these on forum, I will restart app repeatedly until it shows. Sometimes 5-10 times before it arrives

Fast
06-14-2012, 01:54 AM
well event is started like 3 day's now and i don'thave any event on Iphone..... i got it later on ANdroid and lost 14 hours but on Iphone nothing...

dudeman
06-14-2012, 05:28 AM
well event is started like 3 day's now and i don'thave any event on Iphone..... i got it later on ANdroid and lost 14 hours but on Iphone nothing...

When's the last time you downloaded an update from iTunes? If your version is too old you'll never see events on it. Ever.

dudeman
06-15-2012, 12:59 AM
What level is your andoird account? 10+?

Apparently you have to be minimum level 10 to participate, and since you're only level 8 that would explain it. Level up and you should see it.

NTM
06-17-2012, 02:20 AM
Ur lucky, here nothing atm, no event :/ android or iphone :/

Same here no GOld sale or any event scracther, on Iphone i have but not on Android.