PDA

View Full Version : 400 Hell Fire Missiles or 300+ 3 pack Crates?

in-game j
06-12-2012, 10:14 AM
If you had the money, what would YOU pick?

Swingle007
06-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Crates, no doubt at all......

Luke 3457
06-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Crates with out a doubt ... Crates have non consumables it'd be stupid to do hellfires

vitus79
06-12-2012, 10:27 AM
would depend on current stats. but i say 400 hellfire is too much. theres always coming explosives and i would hate to replace a hellfire some day. i would go for 3 packs but not all 300 of current. stuff gets stronger and stronger so i hold gold for next crates, IF i had the money :)

in-game j
06-12-2012, 10:30 AM
would depend on current stats. but i say 400 hellfire is too much. theres always coming explosives and i would hate to replace a hellfire some day. i would go for 3 packs but not all 300 of current. stuff gets stronger and stronger so i hold gold for next crates, IF i had the money :)

Okay, thanks for the advice !

sexkitteh
06-12-2012, 10:40 AM
I would use that as a downpayment on a new truck :cool:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeO2-NWGkfqg2gIuJOHeqWDHQHVaTmVxhBnv8_ezn5wKTi9aOI

But I'm known not to spend my money wisely ( ._.)

Go for the crates like everyone else suggests!

Swifty
06-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Payam has 500 Hellfire Missiles, so maybe they are the better choice.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 10:54 AM
neither both are stupid options ... gee people really do not have a clue .

edit fine just like real life there is a grey area , what contribute the most to your stats on the long run
so if you are playing the I win game , then a mix would suffice .
If you play the I rule you all NOOBZZZZ , then neither will do , cause need to balance out stats in a way with more different top end items .

Paulio
06-12-2012, 10:57 AM
neither both are stupid options ... gee people really do not have a clue .

I know you won the game, but you also bought gold, so you might be inclined to tell us not to buy gold. Let's assume the gold was free. What would you spend it on?

Dravak
06-12-2012, 10:59 AM
paulio already edited it for you guys .

Paulio
06-12-2012, 11:01 AM
This is a good poll. Last week, I had about 750 gold and wondered the same thing - it was either purchase 5x Hellfire Missiles or 4x crates. If I purchased the crates, I would have 50 gold leftover. I decided to gamble on the crates. I recorded my pre-crate stats and it turned out that the crates were a good option, as it boosted both att and def more than the missiles would have.

Disclaimer: It also helped that I was lucky. Here's what I got:

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/3e6a6a73.jpg

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/df5e1639.jpg

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/61bb2cc8.jpg

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/1691b416.jpg

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 11:12 AM
unreasonable question because it is one or the other and imo the correct answer is not available... of the two choices the crate option is best but the correct answer again imo is 50 hellfire missles and some crates.. but I also agree with V the crates seem to be getting stronger all the time and do seem to now always have explosives too. if that remains the case maybe the hellfire will become obsolete but its not there yet

Dravak
06-12-2012, 11:17 AM
offcourse it will be obsolete that is not even a question now , 500 hellfire is simply put mid tier .

All respect and farm loot items are obsolete if you are going the gold game to rule them all .
Crates will get stronger and stronger to maintain the purchase .

So people taking a break will easily catch up , that is how it is made .

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 11:24 AM
I'd buy both, duh..and the truck. Balla!

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 11:24 AM
paulio, you got extremely lucky even your commons were explosives thats not the norm. I was amazed they put them as commons in those crates its good you got them when you did because there not there for common now and you would not get the stat gain from a common item with the same stats other than an explosive

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 11:29 AM
offcourse it will be obsolete that is not even a question now , 500 hellfire is simply put mid tier .

All respect and farm loot items are obsolete if you are going the gold game to rule them all .
Crates will get stronger and stronger to maintain the purchase .

So people taking a break will easily catch up , that is how it is made .

500 hellfire missles were never a good idea comparable to buying 500 mustangs or yamaha race bikes, brain dead to buy 500 of something you plan on replacing.

Paulio
06-12-2012, 11:31 AM
I know! That was the first time I've ever been happy about getting 3 commons in one open, lol

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 11:37 AM
I know you won the game, but you also bought gold, so you might be inclined to tell us not to buy gold. Let's assume the gold was free. What would you spend it on?
dont you think there are people who use free gold all the time? I'm not talking about tapjoy either. I bought one vault of gold with real money every gold bar I have used since then has been from free itunes cards, they are everywhere. I think it is a very poor assumption to think that most of the people with high gold stats spent real money to get them, I know I didnt.....
I get around $100.00 face value itunes cards free every week and I have shared with anyone who asks how in the past, I dont do that anymore because one of the people I told is doing it and is better at it than I am and now kicks my @ss all the time!

Rhino72
06-12-2012, 11:56 AM
dont you think there are people who use free gold all the time? I'm not talking about tapjoy either. I bought one vault of gold with real money every gold bar I have used since then has been from free itunes cards, they are everywhere. I think it is a very poor assumption to think that most of the people with high gold stats spent real money to get them, I know I didnt.....
I get around $100.00 face value itunes cards free every week and I have shared with anyone who asks how in the past, I dont do that anymore because one of the people I told is doing it and is better at it than I am and now kicks my @ss all the time!

Johnny PM me because I would love to hear how that works. As for the OP question most people hit it on the head with a mix but I would have to question buying crates if any of the common items would not be used if you happened to get them. I do like the fact that the last few sets of crates seem to make sure that the common items would not be replaced by respect items unlike some earlier sets (Riot armor, bone guards, peace maker just to name a few). It pains me to know that I spent gold for attack or defense that might be replaced by another gold item at some point.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 11:59 AM

Muwahahhaa rofl lmao , oh johnny the old saying still holds true , information is power , but information is nothing , if you don't have the proper network ;)

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Muwahahhaa rofl lmao , oh johnny the old saying still holds true , information is power , but information is nothing , if you don't have the proper network ;)

Sick how right you are.

499Rat
06-12-2012, 01:51 PM

I call BS...unless what you are doing is illegal.