PDA

View Full Version : Land consumption

Ryans67
06-12-2012, 10:11 AM
So when do you guys stop expanding? My next expansion is going to cost $5m, but I don't even use the land I have. I definately don't think the $8 million expansion is worth it. Do you keep expanding and building just in case more buildings are created? How many of you have every possible free building, and how much land did you need? Thanks.

KCh
06-12-2012, 10:24 AM
I have every free building right now and I have 55 squares of land(51 expansions). Still have a bit of space for a few more buildings. My next expansion costs $17m but I'm not gonna expand unless new buildings come out.

Tctiger
06-12-2012, 10:43 AM
4more squares wanted 13,14,15,16m until new buildings out or save for gold ones. You will need more land if you want all the buildings .

Thief
06-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Next Upgrade is Gonna Cost me 15 Million.

I have some Spare Room however What about the Defensive Buildings? Those are something you will want in the long run for sure.

I want to have 2 spare Sea Squares and a few more Land Squires for Flexibility if something else comes out so i'll probably go as high as the 20 million dollar upgrade before i stop expanding.

----------------------------------------------
With that being Said i have probably about 6-7 free Squares if i had all of the free to build buildings (excluding defensive buildings) So 8-9 Million if you cramed your base for efficency? But add in the defensive buildings and your probably back up to the 15 Million mark? (so you can defend your top earning buildings too)

overkill 280
06-12-2012, 12:34 PM
My last land upgrade just cost me 8.5mil. And I'll need more land after that's done, to fit all the money buildings.

Dr. Dengus
06-12-2012, 12:38 PM
I have all the free buildings in the game, a comp, 2 geothermals, and a good amount of defensive buildings. And my next land expansion is going to cost 9m. I don't have room for much of anything else at the moment. So if new buildings were released today, I'd be S.O.L.

whiskeybravo
06-12-2012, 12:48 PM
My next expansion is going to cost 13 million, but I am holding off for now. I have a couple of free spaces, and could probably make a couple more if I bunched everything up but I don't really need anymore space right now. I have all of the free buildings and a comp.

JMC
06-12-2012, 01:13 PM
My next expansion costs 14mil. Very behind some people now in expansions as I haven't expanded in a month or two. Likely going to get at least 3 more squares for now to make my base rectangular and give me a little bit of room if i need to rearrange. New buildings are also probably due to come out pretty soon. It's been a while.