PDA

View Full Version : New buildings?

Joshlmccoy
06-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Just curious, will Kingdom Age ever come out with any new money or defense buildings?

It would be very sad if they didn't, because many people, including myself, have all of the buildings built.

I am mostly curious to see if I should keep expanding my base for these possible new buildings.

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 10:12 AM
Just curious, will Kingdom Age ever come out with any new money or defense buildings?

It would be very sad if they didn't, because many people, including myself, have all of the buildings built.

I am mostly curious to see if I should keep expanding my base for these possible new buildings.

They do add new buildings now and then. You are just not sure if it will be water or land building.

People continue to expand their base for two reasons: beautify their base, and "plant trees" to secure their excess gold. If you see a mass of empty land, they are likely to be doing this.

spectra
06-12-2012, 10:23 AM

We are wondering the same for MW for months now, so welcome to the club and do not hold your breath, lol

Butch999
06-12-2012, 10:24 AM
I was just going to post the same question! I hope they do, surely if not the game will become stagnant and eventually everyone will be on equal income??

Hapl0
06-12-2012, 10:37 AM
I remember than in CC funzio used to release LE money buildings dunno if they still do this but it will be a good option for you Joshlmccoy if they do the same here.

The_Red
06-12-2012, 11:10 AM
They do add new buildings now and then. You are just not sure if it will be water or land building.

People continue to expand their base for two reasons: beautify their base, and "plant trees" to secure their excess gold. If you see a mass of empty land, they are likely to be doing this.

as long as they aren't mountain buildings.....

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 11:28 AM
as long as they aren't mountain buildings.....

Being a caveman bud, I thought you would like mountain buildings :p

The_Red
06-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Being a caveman bud, I thought you would like mountain buildings :p

.... cept I aint built torts those f.in things.

Sheree
06-12-2012, 10:47 PM

Free, what does this mean "plant trees" to secure their excess gold?

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Free, what does this mean "plant trees" to secure their excess gold?

They plant trees or decorations, and then sell them when they need the gold.

Sheree
06-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Thanks! So you buy a tree for 5 and sell it for 2. Or the birch for 20 and sell for 10. I can't imagine messing with that..:)

Dewsy
06-13-2012, 06:54 AM
I hope new buildings are released in the near future. I don't mind buying some gem buildings either to help support the game. I would rather spend my money on buildings than units, the amount of real money I would spend wouldn't provide a worthwhile stat increase from units but I feel buildings are more of a worthy investment.

Sheree
06-13-2012, 07:05 AM
I think it would be cool if they came out with some viking ships to build on the water, and other war ships or maybe even islands with a building on it. Seems we have to utilize that water at some point.

Great_wall2
06-13-2012, 11:51 AM
We are wondering the same for MW for months now, so welcome to the club and do not hold your breath, lol

They eventually will, hard to say when though, maybe in the next month or so I hope... they seem to be way more focused on event generation, especially since Funzio was sold. I don't blame them... it is more of a profit generator for them.

Freekizh
06-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks! So you buy a tree for 5 and sell it for 2. Or the birch for 20 and sell for 10. I can't imagine messing with that..:)

That's because we are not in whale territory yet. Though you are closer than i am :) I'm sure we'll have a different view when our economies are big enough and we have too much gold!