PDA

View Full Version : What kind of drop rate are you getting for event boxes?

Ricky Spanish
06-12-2012, 08:36 AM
I have robbed 50+ rivals and have not gotten a single Tire box. 150 building robs (high and low level buildings), 150 successful attacks (high and low defense players). Whats the deal, usually I get about 1 per hood in the past. What kind of drop rates are you all getting?

DenZ1
06-12-2012, 09:30 AM
I have robbed 50+ rivals and have not gotten a single Tire box. 150 building robs (high and low level buildings), 150 successful attacks (high and low defense players). Whats the deal, usually I get about 1 per hood in the past. What kind of drop rates are you all getting?
So far normal.. Low drops.. Not more then 1 per 5-10 attacks on people who have them..
Jobs pay out normally as well..
I don't know why, but that crap you talking about... sometimes does happen.. Had been there once as well.

vitus79
06-12-2012, 09:32 AM

look the event just started and on the first day its harder to getthem from rivals, they need to stockpile on them. go for high energy jobs to get ur first boxes. do revenge on those who attacked u lately and lost, they want ur boxes so steal theirs.

Paulio
06-12-2012, 11:33 AM
exactly what vitus said

femaiden
06-12-2012, 11:45 AM
these always start out slow for me. for the first half day. try as i might i have to dump over 2000 energy into jobs before i get my first box...and then suddenly the drop rate jumps up and by the end of the event i have 100 surplus boxes theres no time to open....