PDA

View Full Version : How To Find nice rival hoods to rob...

bobic
06-12-2012, 07:57 AM
I almost never find rival-hoods that are worth robbing.

Level 50 now and ca 65 mob.... (how my hood looks see end post).

But all rivals i encounter mostly have worthless early level buildings, which bring me no (big) money on a succesfull robbing. sometimes a warehouse level 7 or so...thats about it.
What do i do wrong? Is my level to low? Do i have too few mob? Suggestions?

So, what i meant on a reasonable good hood:
- t-shirt-stand 2 x lvl 8
- house 2 x 8
- comedy theater 2 x 5
- dominican rest 2 x 5
- beach in 2 x 4 etc. etc

jmeijer
06-12-2012, 08:01 AM
It's hard to find a good hood to rob! First of all, most people (even at my level) have a crappy income/hr. Second, you must be lucky enough to find a good hood just before the owner comes back and collects. Your mobsize has nothing to do with the economy of most hoods.

sexkitteh
06-12-2012, 08:04 AM
I've only found 2 or 3 hoods I've been able to rob in the past 6 levels (that raised the bar of what I rob)... (I'm level 50 now)

I took a guy for 500k - robbed 2 lvl2 or 3 lofts? They popped out like 30k each...

I look for lvl10 warehouses lvl10 houses lvl5+ MT...

If they have everything covered up I check their IPH to judge if they have all lvl1 buildings or actually something worth robbing... and I won't attack if they can attack me back with a vengeance lol

You can come hit me up if you'd like! I don't have much "high level" yet though...

Anyways - I spend about an hour wasting my ~50 stamina looking for peeps with 500+ mobbies or nice hoods...

You just got to check everyone out and make note of the names worthy to rob...

sexkitteh
06-12-2012, 08:07 AM
I think you should do what I do - focus on thug life goals and when you come across the odd nice hood rob him blind.
I currently make about 200-300k from robbing in a day... but I rap3 and pillage a lot through the day :D