PDA

View Full Version : Give me some hope for better loot drops

d_nickels
06-12-2012, 07:56 AM
I'm level 42 now and getting very discouraged when it comes to loot drops. I started late I guess! Many of you higher level guys got the chance to farm tons of 25/* or */25 loot before the big loot nerf around the end of may. I figured they decreased the drop rates, but now I'm convinced they totally screwed everybody that didn't already farm 100's of those drops.

I've hit Sea of Flames, Jungle of Torments, and Devils Doorway now, all of which should've dropped some of the 25 stat loot . . . but I have yet to see any. I've gotten a few drops that I had already gotten several levels ago with a total a/d of around 20, nowhere near the 25/* or */25 loot that used to drop.

You don't have to tell me where your sweet farming spots are, but can anybody confirm that there are decent places to farm weapons and armor after the nerf? I'm finding it more worth my time to go way back to where I can one hit weak monsters for crappy loot, but I'm getting stuff with total a/d of around 10-15 which pales in comparison to what I thought I'd be getting.

Give me hope that these drops are still obtainable at a decent rate somewhere!

asdfg12345
06-12-2012, 02:15 PM
People who started early always have the advantage. Thats just how it works. Drops are nerfed on every map and every monster. Even on the last map you still get crap armor that has like 13 defense.

RandomUser
06-12-2012, 02:35 PM
What asdfg12345 said.

I just knocked off the boss for map 28 & only ended up with a 12/20 armor. The higher the map you're playing the better the upper limit of what you could get, but lots of times, it's almost half what you'd expect for that level.

Funkey monkey
06-12-2012, 03:02 PM
For those with experience with MW and CC, has Funzio gone back again and nerfed the weapons and armor a second time?