PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on new event item...please answer CCMark

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Dont really get it....is this a 20% bonus for all vehicles or what?

Swingle007
06-12-2012, 06:17 AM
Hoping its all vehicles....hope they keep adding each of the weapon type categories this way in coming months. :-)

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 06:23 AM
All vehicles would be too overpowered one would think. Especially with the purchase of gold vehicles. This is why I want CCMarks input. When the devils takedown came out I assumed it would take 65% less time to fill, instead it was gaining 5 instead of 3. Simple miscalculations based on poorly worded event item rewards is how people who can't spend 500 dollars a month on gold get ****ed out of their gold.

Dipstik
06-12-2012, 06:48 AM
ummm... "energy refills 65% faster" means exactly what it says. There was nothing ambiguous about that event, and there's nothing ambiguous about this one. If you think it's "overpowered," then I suggest you spend lots of gold. I also suggest you start a thread complaining after you fail to get the tenth tire because your tears bring me joy.

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Faggot #1 reply. Still waiting for CCMark, the only one who truly matters. And refills 65% faster can mean 2 things, time or quantity. Think before you open your cocksucker kiddo.

Swingle007
06-12-2012, 07:07 AM
All vehicles would be too overpowered one would think. Especially with the purchase of gold vehicles. This is why I want CCMarks input. When the devils takedown came out I assumed it would take 65% less time to fill, instead it was gaining 5 instead of 3. Simple miscalculations based on poorly worded event item rewards is how people who can't spend 500 dollars a month on gold get ****ed out of their gold.

I agree on it potentially being a massive landscape changer if it is all vehicles.

Jamievs
06-12-2012, 07:11 AM
ummm... "energy refills 65% faster" means exactly what it says. There was nothing ambiguous about that event, and there's nothing ambiguous about this one. If you think it's "overpowered," then I suggest you spend lots of gold. I also suggest you start a thread complaining after you fail to get the tenth tire because your tears bring me joy.

Not really. The actual effect is that it regens energy 65% MORE per tick. Not 65% faster.

DenZ1
06-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Not really. The actual effect is that it regens energy 65% MORE per tick. Not 65% faster.
Ha.. Isn't more means faster in this case?
man you should re-take some math courses :)

JuSt.SiCk
06-12-2012, 07:16 AM
The item description says: +20% more attack for CARS, not vehicles.

DenZ1
06-12-2012, 07:18 AM

Ha.. You just might be right..

Funzio.. Little sneaky.. :)

Giedrius
06-12-2012, 07:26 AM
I think it might be just cars not vehicles. That way Funzio would avoid overpower issues: most common RP item - Yamaha not car, Most looted vehicle - DD not car, cheaters items - jets, helicopters and yachts not cars. Only popular car is mustang - early RP items and helps LL but not HL, another - Exeleros - expensive RP item which helps HL but not LL. it sounds fair.

Dipstik
06-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Faggot #1 reply. Still waiting for CCMark, the only one who truly matters. And refills 65% faster can mean 2 things, time or quantity. Think before you open your cocksucker kiddo.

I was going to explain to you exactly why those are both the same thing and why they both come out to be 65% "faster," but then I realized its not worth my time. Also, when you find a lolcow as fat as you, you milk it!

Seriously dude... Did someone have to type that for you? I assume spellcheck helps out a lot, but as dumb as this post is I'd assume finger dexterity is probably a problem. Do they make you wear a helmet when you go online?

Swifty
06-12-2012, 08:03 AM
I wear a helmet when I am online.

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Same but oh so different as 65% faster time wise means that with goodfella your time would be reduced by 75% meaning 3 energy every 15 seconds, or 12 every min. 65% MORE means 5 points instead of 3 every minute. Please eject your head from your ass before trying to make sense dipstik. Even my 11 year old niece can see the difference in the 2.

Uberdork
06-12-2012, 08:10 AM
I wear a helmet when I am online.

Me too, mine is made out of aluminum foil. It helps with the voices.

DenZ1
06-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Nobody was talking about goodfella here..

cookie monster
06-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Any hope of getting this back on topic?

DenZ1
06-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Add my vote to that.

Mark, can you please clarify if its only for CARS or all VEHICLES under "Vehicles" inventory tab?

Thank you.

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Yes back on topic. I apologize. A child trying to be an ethug needed to be stomped.

Swingle007
06-12-2012, 08:35 AM
Anybody pm CCM on this yet? Might be a good idea if a few of us did to get his attention. There's already a number of people dropping decent amounts on gold for this event with the mindset that it may be ALL vehicles that get the hike in attack %.

Alice
06-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Alice is officially quitting this game. It's just broken...:(:(

Fair well my friends and wish you all have fun.

Babytway
06-12-2012, 08:39 AM
more whining and more complaining. does it really matter if it is all vehicles or cars. in the end you still going to end up with two outcomes you will get it or you wont get the 10th.

you will still get better attack regardless if you get the tenth.

Babytway
06-12-2012, 08:40 AM

what do you think is broken. are you talking about this event or the cheaters

Uberdork
06-12-2012, 08:44 AM
more whining and more complaining. does it really matter if it is all vehicles or cars. in the end you still going to end up with two outcomes you will get it or you wont get the 10th.

+1 What I was thinking.

sexkitteh
06-12-2012, 08:49 AM

You should take up golf... but then quite... because tiger woods' clubs aren't broken like yours...

Alice
06-12-2012, 08:51 AM
what do you think is broken. are you talking about this event or the cheaters

The event, could easy expect 20% on each class of items. For gold players that could be like 10k attack bonus for every event item. It's just getting more and more crazy

Babytway
06-12-2012, 08:55 AM
thats true but 100% percent gold players make up less than 10% of the players of game. there will always be way more players to compete against in this game thats the beauty of it. so don't concern yourself with what the gold players are doing and just focus on what your doing and play against the majority rather than the minority(gold players)

the elite will always be elite no matter what event prizes come out. if there were not event prizes they would just spend gold on crates and still be stronger than you(us)

madawgg
06-12-2012, 08:59 AM
hello babytway!

Dipstik
06-12-2012, 08:59 AM
You play against gold players? If I'm not ignoring them, I'm antagonizing them. Who cares if they're stronger? No skin off my nose.

Max Power
06-12-2012, 09:01 AM

Actually, clarification would define whether this event is worth a gold spend for me.

Mavado
06-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Ambiguity means funzio wins...think about it

Hank
06-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Actually, clarification would define whether this event is worth a gold spend for me.

and for me...and probably at least 100 other people

Babytway
06-12-2012, 09:18 AM
if you like using gold on events and have it to spend then you should go for the end item regardless because it will boost your attack regardless of it being cars or all vehicles. because if you are a gold/crate spender you will eventually in long run have more and more better stat cars than you can get from ingame cash/respect and if it is overall vehicle then you will have more POWER to add to your MAYHAM

DenZ1
06-12-2012, 09:20 AM
+1 What I was thinking.

Not really. Will drive how much you are willing to spend... Kinda important unless you are filthy rich and you don't care :)
If you are not spending gold then yes.. It is irrelevant.

DenZ1
06-12-2012, 09:21 AM
You should take up golf... but then quite... because tiger woods' clubs aren't broken like yours...

Whats with all that negativity? I haven't seen one positive post from you lately.. Mostly sarcasm :)

Dipstik
06-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Sometimes sarcasm is appropriate. Some people are naturally sarcastic. *shrug*

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Glad to see babytway chime in. The biggest Funzio advocate there is. They can do no wrong by her and those of us with questions are all insignificant inferior beings! I'm sure mark will respond now that she has posted!

Dipstik
06-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Your inferiority has nothing to do with the fact that you ask questions. Trust me.

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Dipstik just doesn't give up. Lose 1 argument and onto the next! I have PMed mark and I will post if he responds.

sexkitteh
06-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Whats with all that negativity? I haven't seen one positive post from you lately.. Mostly sarcasm :)

Google Earth gives you the opportunity to go and see anywhere in the world!!!!

And what do you do?

You go and look at your house...

Anyways... the negativity is bringing me down!!! and bringing out the RAWR!!!

I'm quitting because of this this and that...

I'm angry cause he spends so much money on game...

I'm angry cause I got robbed...

I'm angry cause I have stalker...

I'm angry cause I don't get item...

I'm angry cause so many events...

I'm angry cause gold is expensive...

I'm angry... like really??????

RAWR...

But I had fun in the drunk thread yesterday lolz...

Babytway
06-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Glad to see babytway chime in. The biggest Funzio advocate there is. They can do no wrong by her and those of us with questions are all insignificant inferior beings! I'm sure mark will respond now that she has posted!

im not advocating funzio, im just saying people are saying they want clarification on what the "cars" mean in the event because its gonna make a difference if they spend gold or not. but regardless you still get a boost of attack no matter what and if you plan to spend gold on the event you're going to do it one way or the other so no reason to get into an uproar about it. "why so serious"

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Seeing as I have 400 busses....if its cars only....slightly affects me. As it does 99.999% of the other players.

dudeman
06-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Wow, I can't believe I wasted time reading what I was hoping would be a thread with some useful information. Good thing there are some people on my ignore list, but still... Chosen Pessimist (in flames reference?) asked a very straightforward question. If you people didn't have anything constructive to add why are you wasting your time posting all this crap, that in turn wastes everyone else's time for having to sift through it.

I hope your question gets an answer Chosen Pessimist.

Alice
06-12-2012, 10:00 AM
the elite will always be elite no matter what event prizes come out. if there were not event prizes they would just spend gold on crates and still be stronger than you(us)

You are right Babytway. May be the game has already broken for a while only I didn't notice that until now, partially because I got some event items. Every event item changes the game so much that there is no strategy to create and follow, but only working like a robot opening boxes day and night.

I couldn't imagine there could be a 20% att bonus for cars, this is way different than things like +1 respect stuff. If they begin this, it will not be wearied to see things like 100% more money from money buildings or 50% def from def buildings coming, and what's the focus?

I'm glad that I've never spent any real money here, and now I'm not gotta invest any time as well. Good thing is once given up, it's hard to pick it up again--just think about how many event items I've missed and how much stronger all my rivals have grown.

Luciferianism
06-12-2012, 10:03 AM
I think it only applies to cars.

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Yes it is from in flames. I figured this would become a flame thread but hey, I'll fight the good fight till I'm banned. Still awaiting CCM's response

Dipstik
06-12-2012, 10:05 AM
keep on truckin', brother =P

Mr BigBenga
06-12-2012, 10:05 AM
CCM shouldn't make a statement until he have solid informations, so a answer can take a bit longer.

Ramshutu
06-12-2012, 10:20 AM

Don't count on it: this is from the company that bought you the battlship and asks you to attack the amphibious squad leaderr :)

Max Power
06-12-2012, 10:54 AM
if you like using gold on events and have it to spend then you should go for the end item regardless because it will boost your attack regardless of it being cars or all vehicles. because if you are a gold/crate spender you will eventually in long run have more and more better stat cars than you can get from ingame cash/respect and if it is overall vehicle then you will have more POWER to add to your MAYHAM

The majority of my vehicle strength is not cars, and since what little gold I plan to spend in the future in this black hole for cash of a game will only be on worthy events, clarifying this is a go/no-go situation for me. I am not goona do it just for cars.

Some people post to hear themselves talk. Ignore feature is your friend.

Lars
06-12-2012, 12:39 PM
I would expect it to be a bonus for all vehicles. In the plist data marks all vehicles are marked as cars (even the jet, the helicopter, the yacht). I don't think the program has any data to distinguish between cars and non-car vehicles.

And I agree to Alice, this endless stream of box events totally destroys the original complex beauty of the game and hinders any long lasting strategy. Being on the verge of quitting, too.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 12:50 PM
You are right Babytway. May be the game has already broken for a while only I didn't notice that until now, partially because I got some event items. Every event item changes the game so much that there is no strategy to create and follow, but only working like a robot opening boxes day and night.

I couldn't imagine there could be a 20% att bonus for cars, this is way different than things like +1 respect stuff. If they begin this, it will not be wearied to see things like 100% more money from money buildings or 50% def from def buildings coming, and what's the focus?

I'm glad that I've never spent any real money here, and now I'm not gotta invest any time as well. Good thing is once given up, it's hard to pick it up again--just think about how many event items I've missed and how much stronger all my rivals have grown.

What play the way you want to play , who cares what others do !
if you want to quit so do it , nobody is holding a gun to your head miss lucky ,

It is not that you do not enjoy the game , you do ,one of the reason I still haven't installed it .
Is on purpose let the event die out on me , can get the stats back one way or another .
If it is not this year , then the next year .

You just entered the HL where people are seriously addicted , those will never ever quit !
no matter how much drama there is , no matter how much lies there are .
No matter if they are being milked out as a cash cow , they cannot stand defeat :p

Murda
06-12-2012, 01:07 PM
It is all vehicles. next topic.....

madawgg
06-12-2012, 01:12 PM
I always wonder what if one day Funzio shuts off the game??
then what about those ppl who spent so much money?
Isn't there any legal responsibility related issue?

Dravak
06-12-2012, 01:15 PM
I always wonder what if one day Funzio shuts off the game??
then what about those ppl who spent so much money?
Isn't there any legal responsibility related issue?

Nope never ever , cause you have to go sue microsoft for that first , and we all know where that case went :p

anyway people stop worrying about that , entertainement money has always been entertainement money .
nothing more nothing less :p ... more spending less worrying , just don't spent if you cannot afford it .

Chosen Pessimist
06-12-2012, 01:28 PM
CCM has replied asking for a link to the thread. Hopefully he can shed some light very soon!

Jamievs
06-13-2012, 01:44 AM
Ha.. Isn't more means faster in this case?
man you should re-take some math courses :)

Not really. But nice try :)

Have a nice day.

AppleMacGuy
06-13-2012, 03:11 AM
The 20% does apply to all vehicles...the definitive official answer to the OP's question has been given by CCMark in this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?33938-Cars-means-all-vehicles