PDA

View Full Version : Question for Cold Karma Leaders

Spartacus
06-12-2012, 03:10 AM
I'm sorry if I sound accusatory or simply have no idea what I'm talking about. Please forgive me. I only have a couple questions.

#1: Are there still "cheaters" in the Cold Karma? Or have they already been dealt with?

#2: Is there a level requirement to join the Cold Karma?

#3: What is your strategy for defeating the endless wallets of some members of the Indians?

#4: If I was a member in the Cold Karma; would I be forced to rise up from 3 mob to max mob?

#5: Do you accept semi campers (crawlers)? I fight when necessary but I do not try to burn through all my stamina ASAP.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-12-2012, 07:18 AM
#1: Are there still "cheaters" in the Cold Karma? Or have they already been dealt with?
--------answer on how we police and manage our gang, are for our gang--- G may choose to explain

#2: Is there a level requirement to join the Cold Karma?
---No I don't always recruit level 10, but when I do... ah that joke is dead

#3: What is your strategy for defeating the endless wallets of some members of the Indians?
------I found one too, and a lot of disgruntled Indians
#4: If I was a member in the Cold Karma; would I be forced to rise up from 3 mob to max mob?
---------no why?
#5: Do you accept semi campers (crawlers)? I fight when necessary but I do not try to burn through all my stamina ASAP
---------I have found its never good to burn through your stamina too early, We have no speed requirements