PDA

View Full Version : Hacker or not?

juni_da_devil
06-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Hey guys, although I've been playing CC for about a year, my first time posting and joining the forum.

Recently, one person has been bothering me. I've reported this person to Funzio for the second time since they didn't do anything about it the first time. Along with the reason why I thought he was hacking, this time I asked them why they didn't think he was a hacker since they didn't do anything about it.

I just tried resizing screenshots taken but for some reason won't let me do so, so I'll upload it if it is required. The guys account is dotori, level 144. From his stats, he might not look like a hacker; 31591 attacks, 1147 lost. 405 mafia members, attack 39k, def 44k. No gold items or gold buildings. Also he was in top 500 wins for the recent event; I think he scored 250th place. What I'm suspicious about is his looted items; 204 Cagefighter Pads, 77 The Iron Fists, 254 Reinforced Tonfa, 18 Tough Guy Vehicle (can't see the name), 75 Welders Mask, 20 Shock and Awe, 16 Rivet Guns, 27 Ricci Family Rings, 84 Experimental Mech Suit, 19 Chinese Assult Rifle + usual M4A1.

Now let me explain this. Just geting 203 Cagefighter Pads (-1 from event) and 77 Iron fists gives 180 x 20 experience, times by 280 (number of cagefighter pads + iron fist), which gives 1008000 experience. I'm level 146, currently on just under 600,000 total experience. Does this ring bell to you? It's just for those, if you include all other looted items (especially one from black market), it'll require over 2000000 experience which I assume he would've been at least level 190 or even 200 with all those items, but he isn't; I asked explanation for this to Funzio with previous report, but haven't heard for a while yet.

Last time I saw someone with looted items like this, the guy ended up missing his two level 2 nightclubs (I don't know if Funzio did this or not as I didn't report him), but his items were still there which I thought it was still pretty unfair for rest of the players where more suitable punishment would be to take most of his looted items away.

What do you guys think? Any suitable explanations for the loads amount of looted items the player has?

mongorie
06-11-2012, 11:58 PM
I've been farming since the new maps came out and i have only have 5 tonfa, 16 cage fighter pads and 2 iron fists
So unless he is forking out money for refills he is very suspicious

PawnXIIX
06-12-2012, 12:04 AM
I think it's a little unnerving that if he is cheating that he still won the black widow shotgun :S

juni_da_devil
06-12-2012, 01:03 AM
I've been farming since the new maps came out and i have only have 5 tonfa, 16 cage fighter pads and 2 iron fists
So unless he is forking out money for refills he is very suspicious
Even if is spending money, it is not the main point here. If he refills stamina, he still gains experiences for the jobs he does, but they don't seem to be matching up at all. I really don't care whether he gets banned or not I just want Funzio to explain why they have not taken any action when the proof is just there. Also he leaves his money uncollected most of the time (comes on twice a day from what I'm seeing), and still won the top 500 event which was unusual.

QPR
06-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Plenty more where he came from