PDA

View Full Version : The Big Unveiling!

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 09:05 PM
6/12/2012

It has finally come, The Big Unveiling! For the past week or so we have been promoting this event as it will mark the rise of a massive shift in powers that will turn CC on its back!

On June 2nd, 2012 at 11:04 PM, we were called out on forum by the leader of the Indians: Noodles. For when that day arrives, those who aren't prepared will not feel a thing; but those who expect it will know that it was bound to happen! Karma Crew has been at war with the Indians in the upper levels for quite some time. They are a very respected group of people who carry and conduct themselves with great fervor, which makes this event even more spectacular!

The Big Unveiling can be looked upon, as the day to look back--on as we, the members of The COLD Mafia have joined forces with Karma Crew to take this game back from the natives…the Indians. We shall now be unanimously known as COLD Karma (CK)!!

The leaders of COLD Karma include: (CK) Sean, (CK) Teflon Don, (CK) Outcoldking, (CK) The Professor, (CK) The Baroness, (CK) G Wiz.

While rumors will circulate, messages of vile distaste will rise up against us; and we are prepared, but if it’s one thing we value most it’s our gang and the loyalty to it.

6/12/2012

Nudie
06-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Wow! That's really earth shattering news. :p

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Wow! That's really earth shattering news. :plol...hey I enjoyed this :P

Gaming Will
06-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Good luck guys, may the force be with you!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Maybe we need to get on message...Personally I LOVE Noodles

Top Ramen Chicken Flavor YUMMMMMMM

Now as for the weak, little, limp, wet ones in this game......

Chester78
06-11-2012, 09:27 PM
6/12/2012

It has finally come, The Big Unveiling! For the past week or so we have been promoting this event as it will mark the rise of a massive shift in powers that will turn CC on its back!

On June 2nd, 2012 at 11:04 PM, we were called out on forum by the leader of the Indians: Noodles. For when that day arrives, those who aren't prepared will not feel a thing; but those who expect it will know that it was bound to happen! Karma Crew has been at war with the Indians in the upper levels for quite some time. They are a very respected group of people who carry and conduct themselves with great fervor, which makes this event even more spectacular!

The Big Unveiling can be looked upon, as the day to look back--on as we, the members of The COLD Mafia have joined forces with Karma Crew to take this game back from the natives…the Indians. We shall now be unanimously known as COLD Karma (CK)!!

The leaders of COLD Karma include: (CK) Sean, (CK) Teflon Don, (CK) Outcoldking, (CK) The Professor, (CK) The Baroness, (CK) G Wiz.

While rumors will circulate, messages of vile distaste will rise up against us; and we are prepared, but if it’s one thing we value most it’s our gang and the loyalty to it.

6/12/2012

This sounds way better if you pretend Morgan Freeman is speaking.

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Congrats on the merger. At least it'll make it easier to know who is who this way if nothing else. I guess its CK vs. the Indians in an all out blood feud. I've had a taste of the power of Xenoke, noodles, JM, and other high level indians lately and was wondering who among you can do battle against numbers like those? Is it just a matter of attacking whatever Indians you can handle, and doing so as much as possible until you have time to buy more gold to be competitive? Was just curious what the mindset was....good luck to you as you have your hands full to say the least G.

ruffy
06-11-2012, 09:32 PM
this means warrrrr!!! this is madness!!

Lola Gets
06-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Damn. I was hoping the major event would somehow involve clowns...maybe even balloon animals...oh well, I'll have to wait for the next earth shattering event...

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Damn. I was hoping the major event would somehow involve clowns...maybe even balloon animals...oh well, I'll have to wait for the next earth shattering event...

There's definitely some clowns involved in this war, so you got your wish there....:-)

Murda
06-11-2012, 10:07 PM
So when is the big announcement coming? I don't want to miss it.

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
So when is the big announcement coming? I don't want to miss it.Gosh I'd hate for you to miss it as well...

Timbathia
06-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Here's hoping that means the heavy hitters on my levels will be spending their stamina on each other with minimal collateral damage to innocent bystanders.

koralene
06-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Congrats guys... i'm cool with you as long as you don't start a war with me :p

Hope you have stats to compete with some of the top indians... xeno is currently at 230k

Swifty
06-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Wow. Just, wow.

Spartacus
06-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Congratulations on your merge with Karma!

How can you defeat the endless wallets of some of the Indians?

Mavado
06-12-2012, 03:11 AM
unless you got some serious cheddar, all y'all just gonna be more canon fodder for doodles crew
Will undoubtedly be amusing for the rest of us, so keep posting.

ICEMAN0023
06-12-2012, 03:18 AM
....."....."......

enahs1
06-12-2012, 03:43 AM
I have ran into outcold king. He is a beast. 50k stats

Mavado
06-12-2012, 03:58 AM
I have ran into outcold king. He is a beast. 50k stats
He only has another 80K to go to look average against some of the indians, and another 200 if he wants to be Anthony Wayne or William Henry Harrison.
Funzio says thank you in advance

enahs1
06-12-2012, 04:20 AM
Yeah I know but this will be interesting...

Uberdork
06-12-2012, 04:37 AM
There's definitely some clowns involved in this war, so you got your wish there....:-)

+1! That made me laugh.

Swearengen
06-12-2012, 05:08 AM
I think someone called that moved yesterday on another thread, should be interesting though. Good Luck, most folks on the forum have a high opinion of G Wiz so this should be fun.

Are those in the crew still going to have cold or CK spelled out in their hoods?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-12-2012, 05:57 AM
Congratulations on your merge with Karma!

How can you defeat the endless wallets of some of the Indians?

Simple.... I have an endless wallet

Dravak
06-12-2012, 06:00 AM

Hahaha :P you might have endless determination ;) and willing to see how much people are willing to afford for EGO ..

But endless wallet alone doesn´t win any game :P .
Even in Pay 2 Win .

Midget care to see you back it up , and become the cold queen of crime city .

Mavado
06-12-2012, 06:05 AM

Clearly doesnt reflect in your current stats.

Hank
06-12-2012, 06:05 AM
Maybe we need to get on message...Personally I LOVE Noodles

Top Ramen Chicken Flavor YUMMMMMMM

Now as for the weak, little, limp, wet ones in this game......

where was all of this tough talk from you when noodles called you all out last week?

Hank
06-12-2012, 06:06 AM
not hating per se, but you all would have had more street cred if you would have been saying that when you origionally got called out, before you got backed by karma. just sayin

koralene
06-12-2012, 06:07 AM

What are you buying? You should only buy crates as they will have a huge impact on your stats. I'm buying them and the new ones jumped me up 1000 for just 118 mafia.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-12-2012, 06:27 AM
not hating per se, but you all would have had more street cred if you would have been saying that when you origionally got called out, before you got backed by karma. just sayin

Fair point Hank. I wasn't calling noodles out ever. Till now. Tough talk was so he could distinguish between a first time poster trying to recruit for our newly formed mob and where we are today.

The "if you want to mob up then great, if not lets fight it out" wasn't directed at noodles or Indians. He is just so egotistical he assumed it was and thus war ensued.

But as for now, there shouldn't be any questions....

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-12-2012, 06:30 AM
Hahaha :P you might have endless determination ;) and willing to see how much people are willing to afford for EGO ..

But endless wallet alone doesn´t win any game :P .
Even in Pay 2 Win .

Midget care to see you back it up , and become the cold queen of crime city .

That would be Queen Midget Baroness to you Sir Dravak

Swifty
06-12-2012, 06:32 AM
I still think that I am too cold to be in their "maffia."

Dravak
06-12-2012, 06:32 AM
That would be Queen Midget Baroness to you Sir Dravak

ROFL LMAO , fine fine Cold Queen Midget Baroness ...

Sadly am not playing If I were I would have to invest 10k and make everybody Q.Q :P ...
Am a man of my word .

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-12-2012, 06:35 AM
Clearly doesnt reflect in your current stats.

Not all about stats...There's strength in numbers and there are plenty of people sick of the indians..Including Indians

Robin Hood
06-12-2012, 07:20 AM
All due respect Wiz*, I'd never heard of karma until this morning and hadn't really heard of cold until the little one in the wig started posting pictures of herself with assault rifles and petrified canines.

*I say that with all sincerity: you're a constructive force in a community that desperately needs it and come off as a generally sensible guy. I guess it seems a touch out of character for you to get so vocally mixed up in this kind of thing.

Mavado
06-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Not all about stats...There's strength in numbers and there are plenty of people sick of the indians..Including Indians
Sorry what are you planning to do with strength in numbers?
surround the indians and blow kisses at them and hope they run away?

Look forward to seeing your strategy about it not all being about stats being 'put to the sword' (your words previously) and failing miserably

Good luck...you're going to need it

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-12-2012, 07:51 AM
there are plenty of people sick of the indians..Including Indians

WTF r ur stats name level info ms. african tigress who tlks so much s***** Im not hiding

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-12-2012, 08:35 AM
lol..midget tranny with a f@nny feeling oh so brave all of a sudden.
Check yo self before you wreck yo self...big ****s up your jacksie are bad for your health.

I still dont see anything about who u r or why u deserve any respect here...

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Um......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se0HnTUTOMY

Mavado
06-12-2012, 09:10 AM
lol, you really do crack me up. I think you need to concentrate on more urgent matters at hand...namely that bottomless wallet that you'll be needing very soon.

Rahtid..A mi fi tell yu mi nah tek no backchat from na crawny bush eat unda sheet gal. fe real
Translation...ask G-wiz to enlighten you

upsman_17
06-12-2012, 09:47 AM
lol, you really do crack me up. I think you need to concentrate on more urgent matters at hand...namely that bottomless wallet that you'll be needing very soon.

Rahtid..A mi fi tell yu mi nah tek no backchat from na crawny bush eat unda sheet gal. fe real
Translation...ask G-wiz to enlighten you

Giggity......

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 09:49 AM
yo wiz where is my prize? I called this right down to the name! ROFLMAO!

hope those leather pants dont shrink!

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 10:05 AM
level 107 and 27k stats and a endless wallet? I gotta ask do you always bounce checks? honey you just wrote one that isnt worth the paper its written on! you should go recruit yomoney he will fit in great with your crew he likes to bark loud too! at the moment you are like a 15 year old doberman he still barks loud but has no teeth to back it up just like cold karma crew! and like I said you all owe me for giving you your name!

hey uber do you think it would be to much to include these clowns in your "please let this guy level fast" prayer? ROFLMAO

Swearengen
06-12-2012, 10:28 AM
yo wiz where is my prize? I called this right down to the name! ROFLMAO!

hope those leather pants dont shrink!

I thought I saw someone predicted that...Good call :)

Uberdork
06-12-2012, 10:35 AM
hey uber do you think it would be to much to include these clowns in your "please let this guy level fast" prayer? ROFLMAO[/QUOTE]

Added! I think somebody owes you a gift card.

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Hey guys whats good man?? Glad to see you guys are hopeful for us, even if it might just be kind words lol.

but heres the thing. We have been a small crew in origin, we got some looks from the higher up's and were called out on it. what would any self respecting person do? Answer the call.

If you remember, i was the first to respond to Noodles in his post about the COLD mafia *pre merged* despite me being weaker by a long shot. But less we forget, Our group is young and fresh. We have players at this level that I can say with fair certainty are stronger now than a lot of players who were at our levels in the past.

Also, it's not always about the won fights, but the purpose of fighting. A lot of people have complained that we were a bunch of cheaters that banned together, when cheating is a CC problem. I was less vocal when the COLD Mafia was simply a crew (4 peeps at most), because thats simply what it was. I had no control over growth and I wasn't about to cower out because of accusations and thin lipped batty bwoi dem who ago step ta real shotta who nah flee from fight seen? lol.

So to answer all the "why G wiz's" and such, I felt it was time to know the real reasons folks.

Joeycool
06-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey Gwiz!

So are you all going to display new logo's in your hoods now?

Ramshutu
06-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Hey Gwiz!

So are you all going to display new logo's in your hoods now?

As I have not been invited to the Cold Karma, and as I am also not cool enough, I have started my own homage gang.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/ramshutu/e80bbe14.jpg

Dravak
06-12-2012, 01:45 PM
think JC you will soon see clan names as suffix on people fast enough , so no need for BS excuses to hit K , cause people have fountains .

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 01:54 PM
As I have not been invited to the Cold Karma, and as I am also not cool enough, I have started my own homage gang.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/ramshutu/e80bbe14.jpgBetter watch out! people don't like to feel imposed upon lol.

what will the aim of your crew be?

Ramshutu
06-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Better watch out! people don't like to feel imposed upon lol.

what will the aim of your crew be?

Apathy and procrastination.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Apathy and procrastination.

Ramshu you are the man lmao , even with so much seriousness there is hope for you after all :p

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Ramshu you are the man lmao , even with so much seriousness there is hope for you after all :p

Why so srs.

Ramshutu
06-12-2012, 02:00 PM

Even when I'm serious, I'm joking.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Why so srs.

Me serious always :p , what was that song again ...

karma chameleon ...

Rhino72
06-12-2012, 02:02 PM
ROFL LMAO , fine fine Cold Queen Midget Baroness ...

Sadly am not playing If I were I would have to invest 10k and make everybody Q.Q :P ...
Am a man of my word .

Sounds like a good reason to quit so you can just troll the forums and tell everybody how much you would have spent if you stayed in game. How about showing some balls, re-installing the game, changing your name to Dravak, spending your 10K and then come post your nonsense on peoples walls? I for one want to be "Q.Q :P" by your sorry *#@ in game. Come back in game or GTFO the forums.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Even when I'm serious, I'm joking.

Haha but this first time ;) the people will get it :D

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:03 PM
comcomcomcomcommmmmcamalion?

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Sounds like a good reason to quit so you can just troll the forums and tell everybody how much you would have spent if you stayed in game. How about showing some balls, re-installing the game, changing your name to Dravak, spending your 10K and then come post your nonsense on peoples walls? I for one want to be "Q.Q :P" by your sorry *#@ in game. Come back in game or GTFO the forums.

Sure after the sale rhino , then no problems :D , waiting for 40% which won't happen then spamming your wall cause You allowed me ... so done deal hahah , was waiting for this :D ...

sooner or later somebody will bite :p

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:05 PM
So don't be a pussy rhino and do ignore then :p

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Nom nom nom nom... lol

Joeycool
06-12-2012, 02:06 PM
so no need for BS excuses to hit K , cause people have fountains .

Erm... what???

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Erm... what???
Wasn't to you was to nooldes and X .

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Hey Gwiz!

So are you all going to display new logo's in your hoods now?Thinking about it. But for now we have a new, more in your face kind of tag... ;)

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Thinking about it. But for now we have a new, more in your face kind of tag... ;)

I like the sounds of this!

Ramshutu
06-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Thinking about it. But for now we have a new, more in your face kind of tag... ;)

A special building that when someone robs it, it punches them in the face through the screen?

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 02:26 PM
A special building that when someone robs it, it punches them in the face through the screen?Yanno..

You guys make it extremely hard to surprise you all here on these forums :P

LOL

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:26 PM
A special building that when someone robs it, it punches them in the face through the screen?

Can I have 320 of those? kthxbye

Joeycool
06-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Can I have 320 of those? kthxbye

You can have 320 punches in the face!

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:33 PM
You can have 320 punches in the face!

I've had more.

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 02:35 PM
You can have 320 punches in the face!C-C-C-Combo breakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Joeycool
06-12-2012, 02:36 PM
I've had more.

Any one who has seen your face IRL would not argue that fact:cool:

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Any one who has seen your face IRL would not argue that fact:cool:

These are facts!

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Ah well first post I double posted screw it rhino , installed damn have to go call itune now :p

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Ah well first post I double posted screw it rhino , installed damn have to go call itune now :p

Settle down there sport. lol

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Settle down there sport. lol

LoL :D why ;) it is all fun and games right :p lets see the fun :D

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:42 PM
LoL :D why ;) it is all fun and games right :p lets see the fun :D

I want you so bad right now.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:43 PM
I want you so bad right now.

LMAO you are a male lol :p

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:44 PM
LMAO you are a male lol :p

Throw down!

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Hetero movements lol

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Hetero movements lol

You mad bro? lol

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Well G wiz you got your big unveiling :p

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 02:53 PM
I didn't say come bursting out of a closet riding a 650 though lol!!!

Rhino72
06-12-2012, 02:54 PM

Don't embarrass yourself and go back and look over your old posts where you told everybody how high and mighty you are for being able to quit. Hurry up and spend your 10K before Spain falls off the fiscall cliff. (Don't forget your "10K" will probably amount to hacking as you mentioned you would have done if you stayed in game because you are so competitive.) Enjoy posting your Spanglish on my in game wall when you are high enough to swim with the big boys.

procsyzarc
06-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Unless I am completly missing something what is the point of wars in cc?

In modern war/KA you can destroy their army and it is quite limited how much money they can protect, however in cc all you generally do is waste your own explosives since unlimited money can be protected and there are no unit losses and at best some of their explosives but as attack cost more than defence your losses will almost always be more.

If someone attacks/raids me or post **** in MW it is quite satifying destroying their stats but in cc it just seems like whats the point?

Please correct me but to me wars in cc just seem like a pointless way of handing your cash over to funzio

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:56 PM

In modern war/KA you can destroy their army and it is quite limited how much money they can protect, however in cc all you generally do is waste your own explosives since unlimited money can be protected and there are no unit losses and at best some of their explosives but as attack cost more than defence your losses will almost always be more.

If someone attacks/raids me or post **** in MW it is quite satifying destroying their stats but in cc it just seems like whats the point?

Please correct me but to me wars in cc just seem like a pointless way of handing your cash over to funzio

Just another way of watching paint dry.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Don't embarrass yourself and go back and look over your old posts where you told everybody how high and mighty you are for being able to quit. Hurry up and spend your 10K before Spain falls off the fiscall cliff. (Don't forget your "10K" will probably amount to hacking as you mentioned you would have done if you stayed in game because you are so competitive.) Enjoy posting your Spanglish on my in game wall when you are high enough to swim with the big boys.

oh don't worry rhino , i will get there fast enough am at 149 , so don't you worry .. and i don't need sales !

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 02:57 PM

Please correct me but to me wars in cc just seem like a pointless way of handing your cash over to funzioA lot of us are caught in a fly trap...but its a lot about pride and status for most. More cripling things will be needed to really have winners and losers

Dravak
06-12-2012, 02:58 PM
I didn't say come bursting out of a closet riding a 650 though lol!!!

What more do you want :p gee am drunk , talk is cheap time for action :D

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:58 PM
A lot of us are caught in a fly trap...but its a lot about pride and status for most. More cripling things will be needed to really have winners and losers

Speaking of which.... on my mnju account I got robbed today for 9k...It shocked me because my stats are very high!
However I didn't act immaturely over it.... I just cried into my pillow.

Ramshutu
06-12-2012, 02:59 PM
This is getting more like West Side Story, and less like Boyz in the hood every single post.

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:59 PM
This is getting more like West Side Story, and less like Boyz in the hood every single post.

How about Boys to men....Good compromise, right? lol

Dravak
06-12-2012, 03:01 PM

But it is a classic :D who doesn't love a classic :p

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 03:02 PM
But it is a classic :D who doesn't love a classic :p

Dictators....That's who doesn't.

jobadass
06-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Can you speak of the CK bylaws, or you just assume since we are CC vets, we're used to having no idea of the algorithm?
Like: If someone wearing CK colors attacks or robs me, I'm going to return the favor. Does that instantly make me a target for all of the CK gang?

Dravak
06-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Dictators....That's who doesn't.

But were we not suppose to get the world rid of dictators ;) so everybody enjoys a westside story :D

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Can you speak of the CK bylaws, or you just assume since we are CC vets, we're used to having no idea of the algorithm?
Like: If someone wearing CK colors attacks or robs me, I'm going to return the favor. Does that instantly make me a target for all of the CK gang?

You're talking Calvin Klein...right?

jobadass
06-12-2012, 03:10 PM
You're talking Calvin Klein...right?LOL yes. If someone wearing Calvin Klein attacks or robs me, I'm reciprocating.

I'd Like to hear G's response to his interpretation of my question though.
#95 Whiz, I'm sure this thread will be derailed by the time I type this.

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 03:11 PM
LOL yes. If someone wearing Calvin Klein attacks or robs me, I'm reciprocating.

I'd Like to hear G's response to his interpretation of my question though.
#95 Whiz, I'm sure this thread will be derailed by the time I type this.

Everytime G robs me my hood smells like CK 1...

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 03:12 PM
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Just so Sez doesn't feel too jealous, he needs to know that you know he found the mcdonalds youtube video.... lol

jobadass
06-12-2012, 03:16 PM
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Just so Sez doesn't feel too jealous, he needs to know that you know he found the mcdonalds youtube video.... lol
Sez? Where is Sez?
Sorry Sez...thought it was Ram.

Gwhiz, #95 is kind of OT.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 03:16 PM
But sez waz already back a while back :) , only one we are missing is Counter Sniper ... then we are one happy family again lol , with a lot of problems ;) but nothing that cannot resolve over time : p

Dravak
06-12-2012, 03:17 PM
oh wait where the F is maniacaxe , haven't have him post for a while .

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Fiz will come back as a pissed off player and fill the void...

Dravak
06-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Fiz will come back as a pissed off player and fill the void...

Then fiz can have my account lol :) and be the fairy queen of CC muwhahah :p

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 03:24 PM
then fiz can have my account lol :) and be the fairy queen of cc muwhahah :p

lol.....no

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Like: If someone wearing CK colors attacks or robs me, I'm going to return the favor. Does that instantly make me a target for all of the CK gang?Nah man...if you attack a person it should be betwen you guys first. If it starts off nasty and you insult the gang or you start to become a nuisance....well...as my bahamian song goes "Whoooo let the dogggs out!!!!!!"

We don't fight other peoples battles, but we fight for and with eachother when need be

jobadass
06-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Nah man...if you attack a person it should be betwen you guys first. If it starts off nasty and you insult the gang or you start to become a nuisance....well...as my bahamian song goes "Whoooo let the dogggs out!!!!!!"

Thanks for the answer. Sound like very reasonable terms.

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the answer. Sound like very reasonable terms.indeed

P.S whoever our number 1 fan is posting "tags" on almost every Cold Karma post is truly a hero! Thank you for your contributions.

skorpio696
06-12-2012, 05:55 PM
indeedP.S whoever our number 1 fan is posting "tags" on almost every Cold Karma post is truly a hero! Thank you for your contributions.+1 Its Always Great to have Respectful Fans And Even Better to Have Respectful Rivals

Mavado
06-12-2012, 06:03 PM
So who is CK1? She better smile as nice as the perfume or it will be an epic fail...

procsyzarc
06-12-2012, 06:09 PM
A lot of us are caught in a fly trap...but its a lot about pride and status for most. More cripling things will be needed to really have winners and losers

Pride, winning. losing etc is one thing but doesn't really apply in crime city especially at the stats of the players you are talking about. To win at those levels all you have to do is spend more real money than the people you are fighting at which point there is no winner.....apart from funzio.

In other words
person 1: Ha ha I beat you, you suck
person 2: Well I just spent $5000 and beat you so you suck
person 1: Well I just spent $10,000 and beat you so you suck
person 2: I just spent another $10,000 and now you suck
everyone else: well these guys spent so much on this game, oh well
funzio: LOL we just made $25,000 off two people for nothing because they want to arrgue
everyone else: Game is getting boaring or something else better came out time to move on
person 1 and 2: So sick of this game but spent too much and can’t quit and walk away

I am rather rich myself and could easily afford to spend $50,000 or so on the game and not be too fussed but still can’t work out the logic why anyone would. Even as a muti millianore $50,000 can be better used, maybe everyone spending this type of money on a game are billionares, but I highly doubt it since when you are already rich and winning in real life you normally don’t feel the need to prove yourself on an Iphone app.

Don’t want to turn this into another real money vs free players but just I can’t work out the logic

Dravak
06-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Gee there is logic in Pay 2 win game ? , oh wait you tought it was play for free , yeah well play for free are the canon flodder for the guys paying ... was always like this since the inception .

Just problem arises when too many of the people start spending money and be god like :p
The little men feel left out , just leave the idiots like me to battle it out ;) .
And get bored :p then everything returns to normal in a month or 2 .. till the next idiots step up ;) and off we go .

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Pride, winning. losing etc is one thing but doesn't really apply in crime city especially at the stats of the players you are talking about. To win at those levels all you have to do is spend more real money than the people you are fighting at which point there is no winner.....apart from funzio.

In other words
person 1: Ha ha I beat you, you suck
person 2: Well I just spent $5000 and beat you so you suck
person 1: Well I just spent $10,000 and beat you so you suck
person 2: I just spent another $10,000 and now you suck
everyone else: well these guys spent so much on this game, oh well
funzio: LOL we just made $25,000 off two people for nothing because they want to arrgue
everyone else: Game is getting boaring or something else better came out time to move on
person 1 and 2: So sick of this game but spent too much and can’t quit and walk away

I am rather rich myself and could easily afford to spend $50,000 or so on the game and not be too fussed but still can’t work out the logic why anyone would. Even as a muti millianore $50,000 can be better used, maybe everyone spending this type of money on a game are billionares, but I highly doubt it since when you are already rich and winning in real life you normally don’t feel the need to prove yourself on an Iphone app.

Don’t want to turn this into another real money vs free players but just I can’t work out the logicI think the problem lies in trying to find a logic...it just doesn't address the basic human desires like having fun! People really enjoy this game and will do many crazy things to continue enjoying it. How does logic justify anything in this game besides personal interest? lol...its funny because we would invest gold to get special items and participate in many events, but in the long run, we are all at some point in the same exact line.

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 06:27 PM
+1 Its Always Great to have Respectful Fans And Even Better to Have Respectful Rivals You understand brother!

Dravak
06-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Excatly G wiz it is all about entertainement 10 years if lucky people would come up onto the same 10k .
Some idiot pumped into in 1 month , in the end the longer you play the more costly the game becomes .

and in the end it. is all about do you have fun , if you have fun continue at your own pace and speed .
If you don't have fun , then just move on .
nothing special about it , :p ... it is all how much you value entertainement .

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 06:36 PM
You understand brother!

yo yo yo yo ok I understand that because I popped the ballon before it flew you guys had to do the quick shuffle and drop the last C on the cold karma crew because you couldnt bare having me be 100% right a day early, but with that major brain trust yall got in yer bitty gang there I figured you would have bit the bullet and lived with it... just remember I told ya so when everybody starts calling you all the smelly jeans crew

Paulio
06-12-2012, 06:58 PM
yo yo yo yo ok I understand that because I popped the ballon before it flew you guys had to do the quick shuffle and drop the last C on the cold karma crew because you couldnt bare having me be 100% right a day early, but with that major brain trust yall got in yer bitty gang there I figured you would have bit the bullet and lived with it... just remember I told ya so when everybody starts calling you all the smelly jeans crew

That has nothing to do with the recent tone of this thread. But, I admire your enthusiasm

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 07:17 PM
That has nothing to do with the recent tone of this thread. But, I admire your enthusiasm

an bah dah wah dobba whabba duh mo spocfel roval sased b you know what I'm sayin sherlock?
if not refer to my location bra

Paulio
06-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Johnny, I remember one of your first posts - it was in response to Poppins' thread. It was a little punctually challenged, but also very endearing. I took the time and effort to rework it into readable form and definitely showed favoritism toward you. I really liked the honesty and sincerity you came with, but since then you've evolved into something else. Sad story. I've seen that happen to others on this forum. Hopefully that other Johnny comes back soon.

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Johnny, I remember one of your first posts - it was in response to Poppins' thread. It was a little punctually challenged, but also very endearing. I took the time and effort to rework it into readable form and definitely showed favoritism toward you. I really liked the honesty and sincerity you came with, but since then you've evolved into something else. Sad story. I've seen that happen to others on this forum. Hopefully that other Johnny comes back soon.
you are off base bro that was a serious real situation and I havent seen or been involved in another real situation on here since... 99% of what I do here is ribbing and poking and proding you take it seriously? this is for humor you want to call me out like that do it in a pm as is apropriate now shut the fcuk up ok?

and go change your smelly pants!

Dravak
06-12-2012, 07:38 PM
that attitude johnny makes me a bit sad , he write something from the heart , not degenerate you .
just telling you , no need to bark at him publicly .

he didn't mean any harm , your advice to him applies to yourself as well , sorry sad puppy :(

Chester78
06-12-2012, 07:49 PM

"When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Jet,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!

Then you are set
With a capital J,
Which you'll never forget
Till they cart you away.
When you're a Jet,
You stay a Jet!"

Thanks, Ramshutu! I needed that!

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Hey, I know both of you guys...both cool peeps. Lets all be cool man, a loooottt of drama this week.

...And i am friggin pooped :P

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 07:53 PM
that attitude johnny makes me a bit sad , he write something from the heart , not degenerate you .
just telling you , no need to bark at him publicly .

he didn't mean any harm , your advice to him applies to yourself as well , sorry sad puppy :(
ok here I will give you the one percent even though it sounds condisending.. I only talk seriously in serious threads and to my perception I have not seen one lately I sincerly respect most of the regulars on here and certainly believe most of you can handle the sardonic humor that I percieve all of this as. now the ones of you who have taken it out of the context it is ment I am sorry. as an explaination as to why? not one good thing came from that thread where I wore my feelings on my sleave my friend and it will never happen again. the only lasting outcome is that poppins is in my hood more than I am and is trying to compete with xenoke's stats... as usal the only winner is funzio... sorry about my spelling and puntuation please accept this as sincere it is. now Im going back to being a Smart @ss ok?

Dravak
06-12-2012, 08:02 PM
It is not to me Johnny you should apologise , you didn't do anything to harm me and if you did , I probaly deserve it .
So am not saint either , but Paulio is honest dude .

He deserved a beter reply then that , yeah about that thread , I know Johnny , but hell Johnny the forum is more fun then the actual game , the humor you do is correct , just need to be used im the right context .
Forget about the game , the forum is more fun community and we had a lot of setback lately.
Even then we had a wonderfull drinking thread coming out of it to blow off steam :) .

Paulio
06-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Nah man, something did good come out of it. You discovered the forums and met a bunch of cool peeps. Btw, I still think you're a good guy.

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 08:23 PM
It is not to me Johnny you should apologise , you didn't do anything to harm me and if you did , I probaly deserve it .
So am not saint either , but Paulio is honest dude .

He deserved a beter reply then that , yeah about that thread , I know Johnny , but hell Johnny the forum is more fun then the actual game , the humor you do is correct , just need to be used im the right context .
Forget about the game , the forum is more fun community and we had a lot of setback lately.
Even then we had a wonderfull drinking thread coming out of it to blow off steam :) .
hey bro, I would have answered this sooner but I was to busy writing a pm to cornpaulio ok? nuf said?

thats just humor on the name thing bro you know that shiz iz funny too

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Nah man, something did good come out of it. You discovered the forums and met a bunch of cool peeps. Btw, I still think you're a good guy.yo bro maybe you shouldnt read that pm I just sent you there might be information in there the big guys didnt want you to know I may have inadvertantly endangered your life..... quick take off all of your clothes and run outside!

Paulio
06-12-2012, 08:32 PM
yo bro maybe you shouldnt read that pm I just sent you there might be information in there the big guys didnt want you to know I may have inadvertantly endangered your life..... quick take off all of your clothes and run outside!

Oh, you'd love that wouldn't you? Quick, grab your camera

Chester78
06-12-2012, 08:37 PM
It's like nobody cares that I just performed for all of you, (with incredible gusto, I might add), one of the most entertaining musical numbers from one of the greatest musicals of all time!!!!! What about ME?!?!?!?!? What about MY feelings?!?! :( :(

Dravak
06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
It's like nobody cares that I just performed for all of you, (with incredible gusto, I might add), one of the most entertaining musical numbers from one of the greatest musicals of all time!!!!! What about ME?!?!?!?!? What about MY feelings?!?! :( :(

Ad Honiem ... fine here you go :p

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Oh hey....we're still here?

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 08:41 PM
ok come on guy everyone who loves Chelsea and her horses can we all please stand up and give her a hardy round of appaluse! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

Paulio
06-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Applause!!! Bravo!!! Superb!!! Really tho, I'm gonna look that number up now - never seen it.

Johnny70
06-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Oh hey....we're still here? well we were really on the edge there for a moment .... it almost died but we somehow came up with some more drama and it gasped back to life

well and then chester did the that naked dance on horseback... but you missed that.

Chester78
06-12-2012, 08:50 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! (...and Dravak, guess who's going to have GOOD dreams tonight? THIS girl!!!!)

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Pffft....I've riden horses naked, and motorcycles... big whoop.

Chester78
06-12-2012, 08:52 PM
well we were really on the edge there for a moment .... it almost died but we somehow came up with some more drama and it gasped back to life

well and then chester did the that naked dance on horseback... but you missed that.

It's true, I like dancing musical numbers on horseback naked.

Dravak
06-12-2012, 09:55 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! (...and Dravak, guess who's going to have GOOD dreams tonight? THIS girl!!!!)

Don't blaim me again for internet viruses and aliens in your stomache ;)

Vince the Fist
06-13-2012, 12:12 AM
This is off topic, but has anyoned noticed people changing their names in-game to add the prefix "(CK)-"? Must be a group of Calvin Klein tragics. Probably Asian. Lolz. But seriously, I thought advertising goods and services in game was banned.

(p.s. my wife is Asian which makes it OK.)

Mavado
06-13-2012, 12:14 AM
It's true, I like dancing musical numbers on horseback naked.
Hell yeah...I'm buying me 2 horses and moving to Coldorado.True story

Mavado
06-13-2012, 12:16 AM
This is off topic, but has anyoned noticed people changing their names in-game to add the prefix "(CK)-"? Must be a group of Calvin Klein tragics. Probably Asian. Lolz. But seriously, I thought advertising goods and services in game was banned.

(p.s. my wife is Asian which makes it OK.)
They doing 30% off vouchers if you ask them for a promo code.

Vince the Fist
06-13-2012, 12:30 AM
They doing 30% off vouchers if you ask them for a promo code.

Is that where your av got it's tracksuit? If so CK has risen in my estimation.

Mavado
06-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Is that where your av got it's tracksuit? If so CK has risen in my estimation.
Hell yeah, this is from the CK 'Ganja' range...for the discerning smoker who has a phat a$$ booty. ;)

Dravak
06-13-2012, 01:13 AM

Am high and mighty have to wait 30 days lmao to spend 10k with 2 CC or 60 days 1 CC lmao .

Lmao I think I am bored already from waiting to buy gold , and spain greece and every other country may fall of the fiscall cliff , I think am higher and mightier quitting then playing 60 days lmao .

maybe you going to win this one after all Rhino :p let see If I can last 7 days clicking buy gold .