PDA

View Full Version : Dwarven Mine

CounterSniper
06-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Ok, so here's the deal.

I am on the Dwarven Mine and have followed the goals list and attacked the designated beasts to fulfill the goal requirements.

On every other map the last two missions are kill the boss and master the level.

On this map for some reason the master the level mission is there but it never tasked me with killing the boss aka Bone Lord. Has anyone else done the map and had this happen or did they receive the mission to kill the Bone Lord.

I bother the support guys enough and don't really wanna submit a ticket if the map didn't have that as a mission.

Then again I don't wanna finish killing the Bone Lord and not receive the reward if there is supposed to be one.

Or worse yet kill the Bone Lord and then after mastering the level have that mission pop up but never get the Boss to come back. Sounds a little paranoid but I have never been able to get the Demon Hag to reappear for loot farming purposes in the Devils Doorway and am seriously concerned that it could happen here.

Any thoughts or experiences to relay?

Vile Lynn
06-11-2012, 08:55 PM
If I were you, and since they do know you & you're an asset to the game, I would email support... It might just be an oversight & they missed programming the goal. (they are human, too)

CounterSniper
06-11-2012, 09:00 PM
If I were you, and since they do know you & you're an asset to the game, I would email support... It might just be an oversight & they missed programming the goal. (they are human, too)

Ass maybe, asset doubtful. lol

I did notice that two of the goals for the map were wrong like it said kill x number of whatever and the ticker on the same screen said y. I took screen grabs and am gonna send them in but wanted a little feed back from the gang.

Vile Lynn
06-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Ass maybe, asset doubtful. lol

I did notice that two of the goals for the map were wrong like it said kill x number of whatever and the ticker on the same screen said y. I took screen grabs and am gonna send them in but wanted a little feed back from the gang first.

 Btw you havith mailith young lady. 
Oh yeah? Brb!

But first... you are so not an ass!

Have you killed the Bone Lord, yet? And if so, does the typical 1st level "master the map" goal pop up?

CounterSniper
06-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Oh yeah? Brb!

But first... you are so not an ass!

Have you killed the Bone Lord, yet? And if so, does the typical 1st level "master the map" goal pop up?

No, I have one hit left to kill the bone lord but don't wanna take it yet and the master the map goal is already up.

That's why I started this thread. 😃

figozz
06-11-2012, 11:56 PM
There is no quest to kill the bone lord

CounterSniper
06-12-2012, 12:04 AM
There is no quest to kill the bone lord

Ok, thanks, you mastered the map and no problems?

Vile Lynn
06-12-2012, 12:33 AM
CS - sent, finally.

Wait to see what support says... That is weird for a map to not have a boss goal. Would it set you back that much to finish him off just to trigger the next goal?

CounterSniper
06-12-2012, 12:55 AM
CS - sent, finally.

Wait to see what support says... That is weird for a map to not have a boss goal. Would it set you back that much to finish him off just to trigger the next goal?

There are no other goals. It's the last map. Yeah I might wait. Probably go thru and set up all the bosses I can find for one hit kills to get enough for a manor. Someday, Maybe 😃

Vile Lynn
06-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Yeah, a manor would be a nice addition.

figozz
06-12-2012, 01:04 AM
Ok, thanks, you mastered the map and no problems?

Well, the scavengers were hard to come across, but yes. I mastered the map well before I finally killed all the scavengers.

I now only have Tournament and Allies quests

I agree, would be nice to have a quest to kill the Bone Lord.

CounterSniper
06-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Well, the scavengers were hard to come across, but yes. I mastered the map well before I finally killed all the scavengers.

I now only have Tournament and Allies quests

I agree, would be nice to have a quest to kill the Bone Lord.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Pluisje
06-12-2012, 05:04 AM
Manor seems nice but i think it paints à big bullseye on your city for other people especially gem players, who if they are decent have unmatchec strength for à free player

CounterSniper
06-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Manor seems nice but i think it paints à big bullseye on your city for other people especially gem players, who if they are decent have unmatchec strength for à free player

Collecting on a 48 building like a Manor is child's play.

No one has successfully robbed a properly synched 12, 24 or 48 hour building of mine on any of the three funzio games.

spectra
06-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Ok, so here's the deal.

I am on the Dwarven Mine and have followed the goals list and attacked the designated beasts to fulfill the goal requirements.

On every other map the last two missions are kill the boss and master the level.

On this map for some reason the master the level mission is there but it never tasked me with killing the boss aka Bone Lord. Has anyone else done the map and had this happen or did they receive the mission to kill the Bone Lord.

I bother the support guys enough and don't really wanna submit a ticket if the map didn't have that as a mission.

Then again I don't wanna finish killing the Bone Lord and not receive the reward if there is supposed to be one.

Or worse yet kill the Bone Lord and then after mastering the level have that mission pop up but never get the Boss to come back. Sounds a little paranoid but I have never been able to get the Demon Hag to reappear for loot farming purposes in the Devils Doorway and am seriously concerned that it could happen here.

Any thoughts or experiences to relay?

Hi Counter

I am currently killing monsters in this map, when I first started the map saw the boss and kill him, then he "dissapeared"
Actually I have currently kill him about 10 times (and have him now with one 1 to kill him again) have the map at lv-3 and he drops a cool $15k

when he "disappears" (I have notice, or it seems that way) he actually becomes one of the other monsters, what I do is that before killing the bone lord, I hit all the other monsters so they all have some damage, then I kill the lord, it will come back as a different monster (the snake, beetle, etc) I just keep killing that monster, lets say he comes as a the voraciuos slug, then kill it, then he comes back as mine worker, kiil it, then the spider, kiil it, and eventually he will transform again in the bone lord
(Even if he comes as a diff monster, you know is him, because all the others have damage)
At least this is what I do, and it seem to work, I think I kill about 5-7 diff forms before he becomes the bone lord again

hope this helps
Cheers

spectra
06-12-2012, 10:08 AM

not if you collect on time, it is only once every 48 hours
I collect from my manor during work hours, seconds after cash is available, thus I do not have to worry about being raided

CounterSniper
06-12-2012, 05:10 PM
@spectra

Cool, Thanks!

The_Red
06-12-2012, 05:12 PM
I collect from my manor during work hours, seconds after cash is available, thus I do not have to worry about being raided

If you own a manor - shouldn't people be working for you? That sounds so... plebeian. ;)

spectra
06-13-2012, 12:09 PM
If you own a manor - shouldn't people be working for you? That sounds so... plebeian. ;)

They do, and are happy working for me, they have excellent salaries, meals are included and the benefits are awesome (specially dental is 100% covered), lol

The_Red
06-13-2012, 12:14 PM
They do, and are happy working for me, they have excellent salaries, meals are included and the benefits are awesome (specially dental is 100% covered), lol

living wage... how nice of you!

Wildfire
06-13-2012, 12:21 PM

Glad you said that, I've been killing things at random all day and haven't seen a scavenger yet, came on here to see if it was an issue!

Summersby
06-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Glad you said that, I've been killing things at random all day and haven't seen a scavenger yet, came on here to see if it was an issue!

What he said. Havent seen a scavenger and sit at 55/60 for master quest. Maybe I can dare to dream.

asdfg12345
06-13-2012, 05:32 PM
You can just uninstall and reinstall the game and scavengers will come out. The monsters get reset every time you reinstall the game.