PDA

View Full Version : Help me spend $5M and kill a stalker :P

Quirt
06-11-2012, 08:18 PM
I need help spending my $5M game cash – I have a gold spending stalker on my back that attacks/robs me several times a day.

I started it :P so I’m not upset just wishing to level the playing field if I can. He has about 1400 worth of gold buildings, several gold weapons BUT most of his strength is “artificial” --- he has a TON of consumable explosives.

Our IPH is about the same --- and he has 3300 more defense than my attack atm but I used to be able to break thru --- but I’m sure I can get that down if I can win a few fights and use up his explosives. I assume the explosives will only be used if I win a fight ---( I hit him about 10 times and lost every battle and he didn’t lose any explosives).

I also have enough game gold to buy 6 crates --- or should I buy something else ? (like Hellfire missiles?)

Or maybe I should just ignore him and let him get bored? But then I’ll probably get bored :P so I think I should stand and fight :)

Appreciate your suggestions as always
Thanks

Dipstik
06-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Best bang for your buck is in crates. Carpe canis!

mnju_03
06-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Make friends with him. Done, son.

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 08:25 PM
80 napalms wouldn't be a bad idea. You didn't mention how many explosives you have. Not much you can do with 5 mil in cash to help you win fights except buy explosives. 150 anthrax might be better if you don't have much in the way of explosives and need to stretch your money out. Definitely buy two sets of three crates as you can never go wrong there, and you should beat the numbers that you'd get from buying two of the missiles. What lvl are you anyway?

Quirt
06-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Ya I have only 2 Hellfire atm no other explosives :P
Level 69 --- no joke :-D
Thanks for the input :)

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Ya I have only 2 Hellfire atm no other explosives :P
Level 69 --- no joke :-D
Thanks for the input :)

If that's the case then buy 400 frag grenades for 4.8m. You'll gain 2800 attack out of the deal, and it should make you successful attacking him. When and if you lose one here and there they only cost 12k each to replace, and they won't be taken away when you lose an attack made against you as they don't provide any defense. That's the best bang for your attack buck, trust me, and enjoy! :-)

P.S. I'd do the crates quick before they change them, as getting explosives out of them is kinda unusual, and there's two different ones available currently.

Quirt
06-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Yes I noticed the create contents and thought that was sweet --- Id like to have about 500 briefcase bombs lol :-D

Quirt
06-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Got three commons :-( but one was the "Boomer" :) --- on second set got a breifcase bomb :P Woo Hoo!!

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Congrats bro! I got one bomb the other day, and a few of the boomers as well. Great luck ya had there for sure. Load up on the frags now and it'll be time to bring the pain! ;-)

Canoehead
06-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Swingle nailed it. Only thing I can add is that you can lose explosives even if you win the fight or robbery, if it is close Successfully fending off an attack and losing a land mine in the process is just like losing a bad robbery. M that's why some players only have attack explosives. Don't forget that his fight defense does not include defense buildings and his rob defense only includes 50% of his equipment

Quirt
06-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Ya I robbed his buildings with like a 90% success rate after buying only 120 frag gernades --- I could buy more but I'll cool my jets for now. Ive kept my eye on his stats for a couple days now and I've notice Im a lot more active than he is -- i didnt attack him for 2 days but since he kept dropping by it was time to open a can of whoopa$$ :-D

Thanks for your help :)

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Nice job man....glad it worked out!