PDA

View Full Version : Contacting suppor question

jayharn3
06-11-2012, 06:39 PM
hi everyone,

i'm new to the forum but have been playing for about 2 months now. i am having an issue w/ contacting funzio support. on friday night at about 8 pm est i made a mistake. when checking my vault, i wanted to hit protect and accidentally tapped update now. i had about 53 hours left on my vault update for 750k. i sent a message to support within 5 mins but still have not received a reply. i would never spend gold on something like that and it cost more than 400 gold bars. i again sent the same message to funzio last night but still no reply. what should i do, wait another day or two or send another message? thanks for your input...jay

level 64 daily player 442 419 484

jobadass
06-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Are you sure you are using the email address they (or iTunes) have on file? I had a totally diff issue and realized they weren't responding to me because I was using an address they couldn't recognize as a customer.

jayharn3
06-11-2012, 06:54 PM
when i submit my message i get an email from funzio stating ''request received'' and will contact as soon a they have an update on my issue.

marebear
06-11-2012, 06:59 PM
They are probably swamped with tickets from the event. Don't worry, when they respond you will get your gold back and get to keep your upgrade. Did you change the title of your email to Gold Lost from the generic one they put itso it stands out?

WeavaCreepa
06-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Give it time. I lost my phone a week ago and contacted funzio the same day. I just got my games back a few hours ago. They will respond, it just takes time.

Wdigeorge
06-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Hi Weava, glad you got your name back. I hit your base, I forgot how many days ago, then recognized your username from the forums as being the guy who lost his phone so I stopped. Didn't want to take advantage of your base while you're out of commission.

FromAfar
06-11-2012, 08:58 PM
the last thing is submitted took about 6 days. from the first message, and 2 subsequent, my first response was 11 days.

so... notes sent on jun1, jun3, jun6
problem resolved about jun8.

received note saying resolve today, jun11.

some days, the get things fast. some not. maybe this delay too, has to do with their purchase..

Luke7676
06-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Yeah just give it some time. I'm getting responses just about every day from tickets sent just about a week ago. They will fix you back up.

WeavaCreepa
06-11-2012, 09:35 PM
@Wdigeorge

Im happy they were able to restore my games. I logged back in and my base was all sorts of red dollar signs. Surprisingly I didnt lose too many units. But the good news is all my money buildings are now synced!

imscrewed?
06-12-2012, 11:31 AM
My email address for the game and itunes is the same but I am still having trouble contacting support. Any other suggestions on how to fix the problem?