PDA

View Full Version : some one tell me wtf is up with this game

Dubz
06-11-2012, 06:26 PM
1 there a guy my lvl 52 is raiding my money is in volt and he still getting money. 2 the building he raiding is my def and infantry but he still getting money how my att and def is way better then his sh it is this guy cheating or what and its not letting me att him at all now i can raid him but not attack him why someone tell me somthing

jobadass
06-11-2012, 06:32 PM
1 there a guy my lvl 52 is raiding my money is in volt and he still getting money. 2 the building he raiding is my def and infantry but he still getting money how my att and def is way better then his sh it is this guy cheating or what and its not letting me att him at all now i can raid him but not attack him why someone tell me somthingCalm down it's a glitch brought on by not ever using punctuation in posts it sucks but you will figure out how to get around it I would start by not freaking out and posting run on sentences just a thought though

marebear
06-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Send an in game ticket to funzio if your losing money that is vaulted.

Automaine
06-11-2012, 08:02 PM
U can't attack him because he is under witnes protection lol, no really he has been attack to many times by other players u just have to wait a few hours or just raid all his buildings. As for stealing money out of your vault. It happen to me once because while I was puting money into the vault I was being attacked, if this sounds similar, it was a time delay thing.

Dubz
06-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Is its ******* like jobadass that think glitching is kool well have have news people Funzio dont play around with cheaters they guy that was doing it has been band thanks to real player like myself that play it the right way people this is a free game if u have to cheat on a game that not giving you anything back what so ever then you need some help because u a LOW LIFE

Arizona
06-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Is its ******* like jobadass that think glitching is kool well have have news people Funzio dont play around with cheaters they guy that was doing it has been band thanks to real player like myself that play it the right way people this is a free game if u have to cheat on a game that not giving you anything back what so ever then you need some help because u a LOW LIFE
It's unlikely there's a bug, possible but unlikely. Is all your free cash vaulted? Are all your buildings collected? This game isn't as real time as I've believed. There' could be a delay in vaulting/collecting money and someone grabbing it.