PDA

View Full Version : 100K

JMC
06-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Reached 100K Defence earlier today as a free player. Would of got it early yesterday but i lost 2 of the high stat loot units.

Only know of one other who has done so as a free player and without the casualty glitch. Anyone else getting close?

Thunder Child
06-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Congrats, fella! Awesome job. Should be there by Christmas 201.....

Selfproclaimed
06-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Jmc, are we Already allies? If not, and if your able, ally up? I wanna check out ur base

Wdigeorge
06-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Reached 100K Defence earlier today as a free player. Would of got it early yesterday but i lost 2 of the high stat loot units.

Only know of one other who has done so as a free player and without the casualty glitch. Anyone else getting close?

Contgrats JMC for reaching 100k. Is that with boost or without? Remember we can't see other rivals fully boosted stats. There may be other free players above 100k boosted but would be difficult to be sure.

Ryan5100
06-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Wow congrats. That's gotta feel great as a free player.

Warfiend
06-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Big congrats!

bigflan
06-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Congrats hope I'm soon to follow

JMC
06-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Contgrats JMC for reaching 100k. Is that with boost or without? Remember we can't see other rivals fully boosted stats. There may be other free players above 100k boosted but would be difficult to be sure.

Thats with boost. I know just about every other free player that is close has the casualty glitch, so i wouldn't exactly call their stats legitimate. Most of them have super hornets as the majority of their army, so their defence stat wasn't particularly high. There may be some that have bought some of the elite ops helicopters to make up for defence. They'd need a level 10 composites and fairly high levels of other boost buildings to get to 100K defence with around 75-80K raw stats. Haven't really seen any with higher than 80K raw stats.

JMC
06-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Congrats, fella! Awesome job. Should be there by Christmas 201.....

Wow congrats. That's gotta feel great as a free player.

Big congrats!

Congrats hope I'm soon to follow

Thanks.

I expect to keep rising for a little while, then plateau until i get the 1500 valor jets (if i ever get there).

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Great job bro that must of took a long time to do!!! Damn it let me see your base jmc!!! Lol

Tanner
06-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Thats with boost. I know just about every other free player that is close has the casualty glitch, so i wouldn't exactly call their stats legitimate. Most of them have super hornets as the majority of their army, so their defence stat wasn't particularly high. There may be some that have bought some of the elite ops helicopters to make up for defence. They'd need a level 10 composites and fairly high levels of other boost buildings to get to 100K defence with around 75-80K raw stats. Haven't really seen any with higher than 80K raw stats.

Congrats JMC. I've followed the stats in your sig and aspire to do the same as a free player myself. I've prioritized economy, higher density cash units, and boost buildings. Is there anything you did differently?

I know this isn't an ASK JMC thread, but would you also consider addressing the meaning, if any, of the last line of the signature? "[][][][][]"

what's the 45 unit you're bringing? Did you have any specific focus on particular units for def?

TIA

Mad
06-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Wow that is incredible. That gives me some hope. So with those kind of stats how do you compare with the stats of players with a heavy number of gold units.

Jhoemel
06-11-2012, 06:07 PM

Congrats man, whats your code man, ill add you

KCh
06-11-2012, 06:18 PM
I also reached 100k a few days ago as a free player ��

Tanner
06-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Again w the [][][][][]

What's the deal?

stricker
06-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Again w the [][][][][]

What's the deal?
squared to the 5th power??? in another dimension maybe??? :confused:

Luke7676
06-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Congrats JMC. Keep up the good work man :)

manbeast
06-11-2012, 07:06 PM
congrats JMC!! thats a strong defense!! wow you have a ton of elite ops helicopters!!! if i didnt know better i'd think you were a cas. glitcher lol. is the cas rate on those really really low?? howd you get so many lol

and btw just incase you were wondering- without boost your stats are 71k/72k right now

manbeast
06-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Again w the [][][][][]

What's the deal?

i've also noticed jmc and kch with those... figured it was some kinda anti-pirate group or something lol

Dockman
06-11-2012, 07:18 PM
JMC & KCh congratulations to both of y'all. That's a remarkable achievement.

There is hope for me yet.

Automaine
06-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Congratulation to both JMC & KCH for having the highest defense I've seen so far.

JMC
06-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Congrats JMC. I've followed the stats in your sig and aspire to do the same as a free player myself. I've prioritized economy, higher density cash units, and boost buildings. Is there anything you did differently?

I know this isn't an ASK JMC thread, but would you also consider addressing the meaning, if any, of the last line of the signature? "[][][][][]"

what's the 45 unit you're bringing? Did you have any specific focus on particular units for def?

TIA

My economy is ok at 417K IPH. My army is mostly based off of valor units as well as some strong loot and indestructibles from the events.

My 45 top units are all valor units, strong loot, event rewards and a couple cash units, only bought for doing missions though. Weakest unit of the 45 is the Dragon Soldier 20a/15d. Stealth Surveillance drones bring up the defence stat nicely for cash units. The elite ops helicopters are a good source of defence from valor units.

congrats JMC!! thats a strong defense!! wow you have a ton of elite ops helicopters!!! if i didnt know better i'd think you were a cas. glitcher lol. is the cas rate on those really really low?? howd you get so many lol

and btw just incase you were wondering- without boost your stats are 71k/72k right now

I don't have the casualty glitch. I just pick out my fights very very carefully. I do not touch anyone with more than 500 or 600 total units. Also do not touch anyone with over 8000 raw defence. Before for the few months where being even this careful didn't matter, i had lost at least 500000 valor worth in units and hundreds of millions in cash units.

Yesterday in a rush to get the last few valor units to get over 100000 defence, i attacked someone with 750 units. Lost a wavebreaker which set me back quite a bit. Then attacked a regular target who had recently bought scouts up to 1000 units. On the first hit i lost another wavebreaker. Set be back almost 500 defence stat and around 700 attack. So, no casualty glitch. Just pick targets very carefully and casualties are very low.

As for my raw stats, i had someone check them a little while ago and they were at least 74K each i think.

EDIT: Just checked again. Raw attack is 75K and raw defence is 77K. Idk why you see different.

KCh
06-11-2012, 09:30 PM

The casualty rate on the elite ops helicopters are actually twice as high as the casualty rate of a super hornet. If he was attacking people with over 10k defense and over 1000 units all the time, he probably wouldn't have been able to build up any valor because of the high casualty rates. I have the exact same strategy when doing attacks. I mostly only attack people with less than 500 units and less than 10k def stat. This results in zero or very very low unit losses.

i've also noticed jmc and kch with those... figured it was some kinda anti-pirate group or something lol

Lol nope. We're actually friendly with many of the pirates 👍

manbeast
06-11-2012, 09:42 PM
My economy is ok at 417K IPH. My army is mostly based off of valor units as well as some strong loot and indestructibles from the events.

My 45 top units are all valor units, strong loot, event rewards and a couple cash units, only bought for doing missions though. Weakest unit of the 45 is the Dragon Soldier 20a/15d. Stealth Surveillance drones bring up the defence stat nicely for cash units. The elite ops helicopters are a good source of defence from valor units.

I don't have the casualty glitch. I just pick out my fights very very carefully. I do not touch anyone with more than 500 or 600 total units. Also do not touch anyone with over 8000 raw defence. Before for the few months where being even this careful didn't matter, i had lost at least 500000 valor worth in units and hundreds of millions in cash units.

Yesterday in a rush to get the last few valor units to get over 100000 defence, i attacked someone with 750 units. Lost a wavebreaker which set me back quite a bit. Then attacked a regular target who had recently bought scouts up to 1000 units. On the first hit i lost another wavebreaker. Set be back almost 500 defence stat and around 700 attack. So, no casualty glitch. Just pick targets very carefully and casualties are very low.

As for my raw stats, i had someone check them a little while ago and they were at least 74K each i think.

EDIT: Just checked again. Raw attack is 75K and raw defence is 77K. Idk why you see different.

i didnt mean to accuse you of being a glitcher. i've read plenty of your posts on here about your cas rate to know that you're not one. and that is weird that i saw different stats... hmm strange. continue with your strategy! seems to be working very well

JMC
06-11-2012, 10:16 PM
i didnt mean to accuse you of being a glitcher. i've read plenty of your posts on here about your cas rate to know that you're not one. and that is weird that i saw different stats... hmm strange. continue with your strategy! seems to be working very well

Yeah i know. Just explaining how i could accumulate so many valor units with the casualty rates and how even going slightly above the safe barrier will make you start taking huge hits in your stats.

spectra
06-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Congratulations JMC,

I will catch up, I am only at 50k Def, lol been playing since december, so probably by next xmas I will get to 100k

Cheers

mickymacirl
06-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Yep well done, good to see you don't lose valor units like everyone else, I had 200 Elite Helis, down to 18 now.

Ascent
06-12-2012, 03:43 AM
They'd need a level 10 composites and fairly high levels of other boost buildings to get to 100K defence...

Does this mean that the boost buildings (besides the composite) boost the defense of those units as well? For some reason I was thinking they only increased the attack stats.

EnjoyLife
06-12-2012, 04:13 AM
Does this mean that the boost buildings (besides the composite) boost the defense of those units as well? For some reason I was thinking they only increased the attack stats.

Defense too

Aidan
06-12-2012, 04:32 AM

First of all, congrats JMC and KCH. Thts an impressive achievement. Hope to match you in couple if months.

Reason as to why he sees different is he's playing a diff flag thn yours. If you want to get a correct reading on your raw stat, you have to get it from plyr with the same flag.

boardgames rule
06-12-2012, 05:12 AM
hey jmc i sent u a pm could you add me.

Arizona
06-12-2012, 05:42 AM
Congrats JMC on getting to 100k Defence. I'll drop by and check out what stats I see and post them.

Romaro
06-12-2012, 06:03 AM
congrats JMC n KCH

Agent Orange
06-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Holy... Well done JMC! I'm stuck in a rut right now, but have been reworking my strategy.

Arizona
06-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Holy... Well done JMC! I'm stuck in a rut right now, but have been reworking my strategy.
That's what I like about MW. You can always adjust your strategy when it gets boring or repetitious.

Tate
06-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Just saw this one, congrats JMC and KCh on that achievement!

Bronson
06-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Congrats boys that's an amazing achievement. Gives the rest of us something to aim for!

JMC
06-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Yep well done, good to see you don't lose valor units like everyone else, I had 200 Elite Helis, down to 18 now.

Well everyone else isn't as careful with their attacks. Constantly see people complaining about losing units to people that are 50% of their strength or 30% of their strength. That has always been far too high. I'm attacking players only with around 5% of my strength.

Above 10% of my strength and the casualty rate is 2-4 units lost per fight.

whiskeybravo
06-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Very nice JMC

whiskeybravo
06-12-2012, 01:01 PM
I guess I have had a hard time finding people with only 5% of my strength. I guess that is a lot easier at 50k plus attack strength(not there yet).

JMC
06-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Well actually the percentages probably don't matter that much. I think you should still have very good casualty rate on someone under 6K defence and 600 units, even if you are at like 25-30K stats.

boardgames rule
06-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Jmc would you add me 827 432 930

War player
06-12-2012, 01:31 PM
JMC,

Where do you get loot items with defense stats high enough to support an average unit of 50 defense? Attacking players with less than 6,000 defense won't get you high defense loot items, will it?

KCh
06-12-2012, 02:15 PM
JMC,

Where do you get loot items with defense stats high enough to support an average unit of 50 defense? Attacking players with less than 6,000 defense won't get you high defense loot items, will it?

No, attacking players with less than 6000 defense will give you the same loot as you get when attacking any other player. There aren't many loot items that have over 50 defense. The 100k defense stat is including boost, so the average units' defense stat is actually lower than 50, but around 50 with boosts added.

The fastest way to increase your stat as a free player is by purchasing valor units. Attacking players less than 6000 defense and less than 600 units will allow you to build the valor needed to purchase those units. Playing as russia is also good because the Elite Ops Helicopter has over 50D just with nation boost and even more when you add the boosts from the airship hanger and composites factory. Another good defense unit is the Stealth Surveillance Drone which has 33D with just nation boost added, and only costs $525,000(cheap for the defense stat it has compared to all other cash units).

War player
06-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks. I have quite a few elete ops helioptors, but I lose those alot during battles. There are not many level 120+ players 6,000 or less defense. That's impressive to build up that many elite ops helicoptors.

Tctiger
06-12-2012, 02:25 PM
You did it quick too , would be nice to know how your method and see your army .

JMC
06-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks. I have quite a few elete ops helioptors, but I lose those alot during battles. There are not many level 120+ players 6,000 or less defense. That's impressive to build up that many elite ops helicoptors.

There's a few of them, and i get them whenever they're available :)

Q Raider
06-12-2012, 04:44 PM
JMC
Can't remember if it is you or JohnnyR who always expends their energy just before an event, just letting you know one just started in KA so look out for one here soon as well given recent history.

stricker
06-12-2012, 04:50 PM
@JMC/KCH... i teased you guys last night about you bracket code but never said congrats!!! ...that is really impressive man!!! ;p ...giving hope to masses.

Mcdoc
06-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Congrats JMC and Kch.

So What's the deal with the 5 AA Batteries [][][][][] in both sigs?

boardgames rule
06-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the add and way to go!

JMC
06-12-2012, 05:59 PM
JMC
Can't remember if it is you or JohnnyR who always expends their energy just before an event, just letting you know one just started in KA so look out for one here soon as well given recent history.

Yeah i noticed and yeah that was me. Just started holding my energy a few hours ago.

Tanner
06-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Batteries...lol mcdoc. That's the only question left unanswered in this thread.