PDA

View Full Version : historic district

lewis2s
06-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Guys, I am wondering if anyone could help me please.

been playing MW for a bit now and I have now come to a stumbling point in my game play.

Basically been doing all the missions but then I started on the Historic District missions. the first thing I noticed was that there was only buildings that I could tap on. There were no people walking about for me to attack or anything. I did the building missions as instructed but then I got a mission to "confront Religious Fighters". Now the problem that I have now is that I cant see any fighters, so I cant tap on them to do the mission. I can see a shadow where they are walking but I just cant go any further on my missions. Its becoming very very frustrating.

any help would be very much appreciated

Lt. Falcon
06-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Try going to the historic district, click on the ? mark next to the map title and hit show missions. This should give you the arrows that you need to find the targets to tap to engage.

KCh
06-12-2012, 03:00 PM
If you still can't tap on the targets with the mission arrows showing, uninstalling then reinstalling the app will usually work.

lewis2s
06-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I thought of that. Tried it and it did nothing. The people are not even showing up, all that I can see are the buildings. It's a strange one and is beginning to frustrate me. I have sent a report to Funzio so we will see what they have to say for themselves.

lewis2s
06-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Uninstalling the app? Will that not delete everything I have completed so far?

KCh
06-12-2012, 03:20 PM
No, when you delete the app it will only delete the data from your device, then it will ask you if you want to remove modern war from game center. Choose Keep.

Once you reinstall you shouldn't have lost any of your previous progress but the game graphics should be reset, so the invisible people should appear normally.

I've reinstalled the app many times without a problem.

lewis2s
06-13-2012, 12:04 AM
Guys thanks very much for the advice. I have no reinstalled the app and I can now see the people in historic district. However my AT&T king a d defends strength has now gone down. I used to be 26k attack and 24defense. They are now both sitting at 21k. What has happened to my stats!!! Augh....Funzio has a lot to answer for

Q Raider
06-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Not a certainty on this but my guess is that the boosts are not being included in your stats. When you log onto the server they should update.

It could also be a glitch, I had an upgrade disappear overnight which is annoying as it throws everything else out of whack unless reinstated.

If you feel the stats aren't correct then send in a ticket and get them to check it out for you.

Rmversluis
04-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know the payout from HD III?