PDA

View Full Version : What are the best gold money buildings?

boardgames rule
06-11-2012, 04:42 PM
What are the best buildings to buy with tapjoy gold? I have a composites and almost enough for a geothemal. But i was wondering what is the best investment for your gold in money buildings.

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I love all gold $ buildings, They do cost a lot more than the others to upgrade but give out more money for the return...

I have 2 Solar Arrays One at 10 and one at 7
One Water Treatment Plant at LVL 6 and a Biodome at LVL 4 and The IPH and return on these buildings along want to make me buy more gold to get a second one of each...

And I dont even have a Geothermal or a Coal mine I've heard from the more experienced players that these are the better gold buildings...

manbeast
06-11-2012, 07:21 PM
i would suggest buying the cheapest, and working your way up.

i have 2 water treatments, 2 solar arrays, and 2 geo thermals.

my fav is the water treatment plants. cheap and quick upgrades and i love 18 hr collections. at 200 gold, i believe these are, by far, the best gold money buildings. geo thermal is kind of a let down. upgrades take WAY too long for a gold building and are too expensive. that said, its the only good 6 hr building in the game. solar arrays- 4 hr collection is awkward, but hey at 60 gold, whats not to like?

i do not believe the coal mine is worth it. the oil rig is a MUCH better building. more IPH for cheaper and faster upgrade times than the coal mine. for a gold building, esp at 400 gold, i expect it to outperform a free building.

diamond mine- 500 gold is just insane for a building that fits between the nano and chem factory. its not better than either of them really. high end, the nano destroys the diamond mine. imo, after spending 500 gold on a building, there should be a definite advantage. upgrades shouldnt be so expensive and long

biodome- prob the next building i would buy, just bc it is cheap at 300 gold. but i dont like 48 hr collections.

Thunder Child
06-11-2012, 07:43 PM
I love the coal mine... it's so understated that most attackers miss it. It's also cheap and fast to upgrade... along with my oil rigs, my favorite building.

bigflan
06-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Don't waste your gold on money buildings buy crates