PDA

View Full Version : Customer liaison group to Funzio

Speed ump
06-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Some of you have brought this idea up. Its something I have thought was needed since January. Since we seem to be reaching critical mass here, let's toss this idea around. To be of any real service to all of us, Funzio would need to be willing to give quite a bit of information compared to what we have seen in the past. My thinking it would be the responsibility of this group to get a feeling for the wishes and desire of the comunnity, and be able to present those in a logical method to Funzio. Funzio in turn would need to give detailed info on how and what they are doing to resolve current issues, and how they could or would implement new features. They can inform this group of changes in the game, specifics to game play, upcoming events, etc. it would then be the responsibility of this group to inform the comunity of these things. Then funzio would not need to deal with this part of things. An idea I had for a new version of the game is that during sign up, an automatic enrollment to the forums. They may never come, but it would be easier, maybe even a direct link from within the game itself to the forum. Wow, just thought of that. So simple blew my mind too. I have several friends that have wanted to come here, but seem to be having issues trying to join, sign in. Some companies pay good money for customer feedback. Here it is in spades. The hard part is geting Funzio to work with us on that level. This grop may be privy to much info that they cannot divulge, maybe even being required to sign something to that effect. It won't work if no more info is allowed to pass than now. I just dont see how clarifying changes to the game, how this works, or that works, can hurt funzio. There may be some things they want to be fuzzy logic, and let each decide themselves how it works. That's the current state of the game, and I think most are of the opinion they don't like that method. I would prefer to know these things. You buy a board game at the store without any rules? Here go figure it out yourself. Let's discuss what we think a group like this should be, or do. This might get intresting. Let's not assume funzio won't agree to this, as I'm sure some will want to point out. Thisis what if. It sure won't happen if it's not brought up.

bigflan
06-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Speed up what is this please compact it I don't want to read all of this

spectra
06-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Speed up what is this please compact it I don't want to read all of this

Flan you should read all this, it will help you now that you are in school and learning to read

Wdigeorge
06-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Okay, let me see if i can break it down for ya.

"Wazz-up Yo?! E-let ur bro 2b liason 4 funzio! Kewl? Gr8! My 2C, FWIIW, st8 in school. L8er!"

Ok I tried. Kids these days... :)

spectra
06-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Okay, let me see if i can break it down for ya.

"Wazz-up Yo?! E-let ur bro 2b liason 4 funzio! Kewl? Gr8! My 2C, FWIIW, st8 in school. L8er!"

Ok I tried. Kids these days... :)

LMAO!!!!! Nice George and I think it was very clear, I am sure Flanny boy will understand now, lol
Cheers

Speed ump
06-11-2012, 04:18 PM
I think I wet myself George. I still can't figure out if flan just likes to mess with us, or he's for real. But he's funny as hell sometimes, even when hes trying to be serious.

Agent Orange
06-11-2012, 04:23 PM
That is a good idea, I know there are players who are beta testers out there who are not Funzio employees but they would be tied down by non disclosures. But a consumer focus group is something that a lot of companies use. We have many such groups at work and we are constantly listening to our customer base in order to improve our 'product'.

A good place to maybe start is with forum members..... most care a lot about the game otherwise they would not be posting here.

Excellent idea about a link to the forums.

In terms of rules, I actually think most of us are just making educated guesses as to what is going on in the game there was a comment a long time ago about some sort of guidebook that the devs were going to produce but I can't say I've heard anything since.

Wdigeorge
06-11-2012, 09:59 PM
LMAO!!!!! Nice George and I think it was very clear, I am sure Flanny boy will understand now, lol
Cheers

LOL, I tried my best...my short hand lingo is still lacking...don't know how some of these kids text these days...it is like Greek to me.

Taranis73
06-12-2012, 03:37 AM
How do we go about been a Beta Tester or Liason Officer for Funzio, with a lot of experience in CS i would jump at this chance to do this jopb, pay me in gold units and id be happy.

mickymacirl
06-12-2012, 04:14 AM
I second that Taranis73, I've plenty of experience in CS as well. Try deal with Pharam Vendors and everything else would be easy!

Taranis73
06-12-2012, 04:27 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha