PDA

View Full Version : COLD Mafia iTunes $20 Gift Card Giveaway!!!

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Hello Crime City Dwellers!!!

As a promotional offer for our 6/12/2012 event, we here in the COLD mafia would like to extend a "cool" prize to you forum goers in a "Best story" competition where you can get a chance to win $20.00 via an iTunes giftcard!

Sponsored by our very own COLD Mafia member Paulio (See profile: http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?34968-Paulio) and yours truly, G Wiz, we present to you the rules!

Simply post a short story or commentary about "Something ugly, but find the beauty in it" (Can be inside or outside of CC). All entries will be reviewed by myself, along with Paulio! The best post wins! Its that simple!

The event starts after you have finished reading this thread, but ends on Friday June 15th, 2012 @ 9pm est, so get it while it is COLD!!!

Goodluck to all!

*Disclaimer: COLD Mafia members and Associates are not eligible to participate*

Polls No Longer Open! Event Has Come to a Close!

Ladies and Gentleman, the moment you have all been waiting for!!!!! Without further adieu, I present to you the WINNER of the now COLD Karma iTunes giftcard giveaway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chester78!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Now of course there we're many other stories that deserved honorable mention. There were the funny stories: ramshutu, upsman and vitus.

Then there were the endearing ones: Winkadink, soopajake and andymac. Though you might not have won, I would just like to that you guys for participating and making it a worthwhile event for everyone!!!! Who knows...maybe there will be another one soon..... ;)

Oh and by the way Chester, we thought we would add a little something to your $20 iTunes giftcard prize...enjoy!

sexkitteh
06-11-2012, 03:32 PM
I WIN!!!!!

wait what???

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 03:35 PM
I once sat down next to an ugly girl in a bar, 8 beers (that she paid for) later I truly found the beauty in her. ;-)

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 03:56 PM
I WIN!!!!!

wait what???try a bit harder :) You have time

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Shoot, I have a good story!

Paulio
06-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Shoot, I have a good story!

Share it with the forum.

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Do you guys see the beauty in a forum avatar? Probably not! The majority of which are ugly and hard to figure out for instance Dr BoneCrusher above me has a stickfigure beating his head against a wall, weird correct? But what if the avatar is viewed as the member's personality? Some of us memorize the avatar before the name! Take my avatar for example, people believe I'm a bandwagon Heat fan, many even believe I have a certain ethnicity because of it. But all fail to see the beauty behind it! You recognize me because of my avatar. The avatar is the ugliest component of this forum yet it is so rich on content and unique to each and everyone of us that it is beautiful!

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Sniper's Den it is probably the ugliest building in Crime City. Players buy them because they think it will help there actual defense but, the real beauty of them (if you don't like to get robed and find it hard to collect 6 hour buildings) is to hide the almighty Night Club. If done right you can't see them. So everyone who scared to get rob and don't have a dog buy the beautiful snipers den.

Good Hunting
The Doctor

Joeycool
06-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Nice one gentlemen! :cool:

koralene
06-11-2012, 05:06 PM
good idea... not entering but this is really sweet :) good luck all

jobadass
06-11-2012, 05:08 PM
The CC forum was really ugly for a while, but then someone offered money and everything got so pretty.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 05:18 PM
The CC forum was really ugly for a while, but then someone offered money and everything got so pretty.

I like this one

Soopajake
06-11-2012, 08:05 PM
When I worked in Psychiatric Outreach, I had a chance to help a homeless woman get her life back on track. I helped get her social security card, IDs, housing assistance and job assistance. On my last day working with her, she brought me a chunk of granite table top that she had found at a construction site.
As she held the broken slab of granite to the light she told me, "Jacob, I'm just like this piece. It may be ugly at first glance but if you hold it up to the light you can see it shimmer. Thank you."
I still have that piece of granite to this day.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Winner chicken dinner says I

but could have been easily crafted to my weaknesses

Gaming Will
06-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Ok I will bite...

A few days ago I was like this :(
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/5747b3a5.jpg

And then I was like this:
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/d998f48f.jpg

So then I did this:
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/65708146.jpg

And that folks is how you win the game. Beautiful.

If I win maybe I will come back and destroy this chump.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Precious another creative time worthy entry maybe i need to reserve my vote till end!

Dreno33
06-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Precious another creative time worthy entry maybe i need to reserve my vote till end!

are you Paulio, G Wiz said only him and Paulio are choosing

ICEMAN0023
06-12-2012, 03:41 AM
Do you guys see the beauty in a forum avatar? Probably not! The majority of which are ugly and hard to figure out for instance Dr BoneCrusher above me has a stickfigure beating his head against a wall, weird correct? But what if the avatar is viewed as the member's personality? Some of us memorize the avatar before the name! Take my avatar for example, people believe I'm a bandwagon Heat fan, many even believe I have a certain ethnicity because of it. But all fail to see the beauty behind it! You recognize me because of my avatar. The avatar is the ugliest component of this forum yet it is so rich on content and unique to each and everyone of us that it is beautiful!

Your Avatar sucks ...I am praying OKC stops them in 5 games.

Yes LBJ cost me a ton of money on his BS "Decision"

ICEMAN0023
06-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Hello Crime City Dwellers!!!

As a promotional offer for our 6/12/2012 event, we here in the COLD mafia would like to extend a "cool" prize to you forum goers in a "Best story" competition where you can get a chance to win $20.00 via an iTunes giftcard!

Sponsored by our very own COLD Mafia member Paulio (See profile: http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?34968-Paulio) and yours truly, G Wiz, we present to you the rules!

Simply post a short story or commentary about "Something ugly, but find the beauty in it" (Can be inside or outside of CC). All entries will be reviewed by myself, along with Paulio! The best post wins! Its that simple!

The event starts after you have finished reading this thread, but ends on Friday June 15th, 2012 @ 9pm est, so get it while it is COLD!!!

Goodluck to all!

*Disclaimer: COLD Mafia members and Associates are not eligible to participate*

I would have thought each leader could have kicked in 10.00 to get it up to a 50.00 gift card?

I am sorry I thought you wanted to make a statement.

Mavado
06-12-2012, 04:07 AM
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/d998f48f.jpg

Sorry, what was you saying? got distracted by that Tramp Stamp

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-12-2012, 07:04 AM
are you Paulio, G Wiz said only him and Paulio are choosing

nope not paulio, but this is a Cold mafia competition no? They sometimes value what I have to say, I've heard

Swearengen
06-12-2012, 07:49 AM
G Wiz, will this work?

I would say that is beautiful, while others might go ugly?

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4446/samar.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/samar.jpg/)

Paulio
06-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Yes, that would work, just put it in words.

vitus79
06-12-2012, 08:47 AM
i think the Palm Hotels are the ugliest buildings in the game. they are huge, expensive and just..well.. ugly.

but after i bought em i noticed the change on my income. i leveled em both to level 2. then placed a laundromat behind one and it matches the payout icon like 1:1.

it is creating some beautiful links to enemies and most of the 60$ rob is well worth a visit later.

so after my first 4m rob i just saw the real beauty in those buildings :)

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/2fcbdfb4.jpg

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Nice posts folks, keep it up!

And in response to some who might say "why not more", be patient, for you do not know what comes next :)

But, of course that is in leu of how current events perform ;)

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Bump ...............

Ramshutu
06-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Here is a list of very ugly things.

- Soggy diapers, old enough to have a bouquet that is 'just right' and cuts through walls.
- Cream that has been left out for eight weeks, and has become self aware.
- Any film by Lionsgate, especially The Saw III
- Really, really loose bowel movements that spray all the way up and out, requiring an impossible amount of wiping.
- Looking in a window when a bird flies into it, *but it kind of sticks for a second before falling off.
- Every other image in a google image search, no matter what term you use, 50% happens to be someones saggy genitalia.
- That vomit scene from Team America, but IRL.
- Tilda Swinton, after her head has been panel beaten even more out of shape.
- Jon Goodman oiled up and in a mankini
- Octogenarians naked, and playing tennis enthusiastically, more loose skin than skill.
- Having a pigeon taking a poop on you.
- Any thread started by hatter, that is longer than 1 page.
- Newly squeezed spots, the ones with a little trail of pus forming a little snake.
- Slipping on massive dog poop, and falling on it.
- Sneezing in company, and realising your nose has made an epic deposit in your hand, and there is no way not to show those around you that you have just given both barrells.
- Oliver Platts jock strap after a marathon.
- Neil Patrick Harris. Period.

But there is beauty in this ugly list, if you look very closely.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Yea, I got this one she's nice!!!

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Clever lol

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Ready to give it to me, yet???!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Chester78
06-12-2012, 04:06 PM
A women brought me a pony who had been so abused and neglected he couldn't even stand on his hooves anymore. It was very, very ugly.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/37d49925.jpg

But I spent all day working on the poor guy so he could finally walk and stand on his little feet again. He was so happy he started prancing around the barn. What started out as a very ugly morning, ended up in a beautiful day. :)

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/f1d3a4c2.jpg

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 04:15 PM
A women brought me a pony who had been so abused and neglected he couldn't even stand on his hooves anymore. It was very, very ugly.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/37d49925.jpg

But I spent all day working on the poor guy so he could finally walk and stand on his little feet again. He was so happy he started prancing around the barn. What started out as a very ugly morning, ended up in a beautiful day. :)

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/f1d3a4c2.jpg

Wow... you fcuking rock!
What happened to the abusers? Glue factory I hope.

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Wow chester thats an awesome story and post bro-ette!

EDIT: Sorry I screwed up on identifying ya :P

Paulio
06-12-2012, 04:24 PM
G, I think Chester is a female. But you're right, nice post.

Chester78
06-12-2012, 04:25 PM
G, I think Chester is a female. But you're right, nice post.

I am indeed female, and thanks!

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 04:28 PM
I am indeed female, and thanks!

Dude's a chick!? lol

WinkadInk
06-12-2012, 04:38 PM
I've got many of those kInds of stories...I'll start with my best!

I was in nursing school shy 5 credits from graduating. Lost financial aide by having too many credits and timed out of the program. Had no money, no job and a failing marriage. I didn't know where to turn to. After talking with my wife, we decided military was the best route. So I enlisted in the navy as an electronics technician. Graduated boot camp with honors and went to my A school setting numerous records for test in my program. But during boot camp my wife lost both her parents at 25 years of age. I wasn't allowed to go home to there funerals which only burdened my marriage more. I sought counseling because of the stress I was under. After 1 year and 5 days of service I was discharged honorably. Had I not went to the chaplain I would still be serving. But was given full benefits including the money to go back to college. Long story short...

When my life was going downhill fast (the ugly), I prayed that I did the right thing for my family and all that I sacrificed for my wife and country. My prayer was answered and was given the ability to provide my family. My father also received a promotion through his job which led to me being given his home and to raise my two beautiful boys in after my discharge. Although unemployed once again, I've got a fresh start and the means to finish what I started (the beauty)

I have more info if u want it G wiz, I just didn't want to post stuff too personal

Paulio
06-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the story, WinkadInk. The rules don't say there's a limit to how many stories you can post, so feel free to share more.

G Wiz
06-12-2012, 05:26 PM
I am indeed female, and thanks!Ive made the edit! Sorry about that. Oddly enough i was thinking cowboys lol :P

Chester78
06-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Ive made the edit! Sorry about that. Oddly enough i was thinking cowboys lol :P

Chester is an unfortunate (but funny!) nickname. My name is Chelsea. Nice to meet you guys!

Joeycool
06-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Chester is an unfortunate (but funny!) nickname. My name is Chelsea. Nice to meet you guys!

Me Chester and Hatter are getting married tomorrow. Just sayin'

bigflan
06-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Here is my story

I got high of drugs one day and died the end now hand over the money

Paulio
06-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Here is my story

I got high of drugs one day and died the end now hand over the money

Lol, so the drugs were the beautiful or the ugly?

Chester78
06-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Me Chester and Hatter are getting married tomorrow. Just sayin'

Where is the Limpet? I think it might just be the 2 of us, Snoop. Scared?!

Joeycool
06-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Where is the Limpet?

Long story. He only makes cameos.

I think it might just be the 2 of us, Snoop. Scared?!

This is a perfect story of how Chester and I are going to make the beautiful sanctity of marriage, into something really ugly!

Oh... hang on! Thats the wrong way round!

Chester78
06-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Long story. He only makes cameos.

This is a perfect story of how Chester and I are going to make the beautiful sanctity of marriage, into something really ugly!

Oh... hang on! Thats the wrong way round!

Hahaha!!!!

WinkadInk
06-12-2012, 06:22 PM
I have another then!!

While in the military, a fellow shipmate (sailor) had a gran mal seizure and stopped breathing. When I came in the barracks, another shipmate came running asking for help. (death is ugly) When I arrived she was officially dead (no pulse, not breathing)! I was able to open her airway, started CPR and brought her back ^_^ (the beauty is life)! I should have received a Navy/Marine corp medal, but I didn't care, because I came to the aide of another and saved them! Only the second time I've ever had to use CPR, and hopefully the last

WinkadInk
06-12-2012, 06:41 PM
In college my buddy got drunk, met a girl at one of our frat parties...you get where I'm leading, lol. Come to find out he has really REALLY bad beer goggles! She would be the ugly, the beauty in it, he still got laid lol

Spartacus
06-13-2012, 05:28 AM
I probably won't win the contest but here goes anyways.

Rugby is a pretty ugly game. Which is what I love about it. But at its best it can also be the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen.

People tackling each other is definitely ugly. But people playing as a team and working together towards a common goal is beautiful.

upsman_17
06-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Have you ever been at the grocery store going up and down the aisles and you keep passing the same person coming the opposite direction? You only usually tend to notice this when the other person is memorable in some way. Well, I was just at the store and kept passing the same swamp donkey repeatedly. There was nothing redeeming about this chick. She was fat (not just fat, but sloppy fat), fugly, and she had the 5 o'clock fat person smell (at 12:30) that would nearly knock me down if I didn't anticipate the wave of stench and hold my breath. And she had the nastiest "I hate the world" scowl on her face (probably hasn't been laid since Clear Pepsi was still being sold).

After about the 5th aisle of passing this walking pig farm, I was coming out of the cooler aisle just as she was coming in and BAM, our carts smashed. Now it was neither of our faults, but this b itch still decides to lay into me and call me out for "not paying attention" and "being braindead". I just stopped, looked her up and down, fake shivvered, and kept walking with a smile on my face.

Fast forward 15 minutes and we are both done shopping and have our cars packed with groceries. As I am coming to the end of the parking lot lane, the swamp donkey comes blazing out of her parking spot in reverse to cut me off, which she successfully does. As her car comes to a stop to shift into first, she turns, lets go of the steering wheel and gives me the double middle finger salute. I laugh back and she hastily speeds away while still looking back at me. She might have wanted to be looking forward because a few seconds later she t-bones an SUV that had the right of way on the road coming out of the parking lot. The exit is now temporily blocked as she gets out to compare damage with the other driver. I could have gone to the other exit, but being the ass hole that I am, I thought it best to stay and lend my support and make sure my new friend was okay. I stood back about 20 feet next to my car with the biggest sh it eating grin. She tried to avoid eye contact for a few minutes but eventually gave in and looked over. I smiled and gave her the golf clap she deserved. So to sum up...ran into a swamp donkey at the market (ugly). She made a fool out of herself and sweet sweet COLD KARMA was unleashed upon her. (beautiful)

Sasha54
06-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Have you ever been at the grocery store going up and down the aisles and you keep passing the same person coming the opposite direction? You only usually tend to notice this when the other person is memorable in some way. Well, I was just at the store and kept passing the same swamp donkey repeatedly. There was nothing redeeming about this chick. She was fat (not just fat, but sloppy fat), fugly, and she had the 5 o'clock fat person smell (at 12:30) that would nearly knock me down if I didn't anticipate the wave of stench and hold my breath. And she had the nastiest "I hate the world" scowl on her face (probably hasn't been laid since Clear Pepsi was still being sold).

After about the 5th aisle of passing this walking pig farm, I was coming out of the cooler aisle just as she was coming in and BAM, our carts smashed. Now it was neither of our faults, but this b itch still decides to lay into me and call me out for "not paying attention" and "being braindead". I just stopped, looked her up and down, fake shivvered, and kept walking with a smile on my face.

Fast forward 15 minutes and we are both done shopping and have our cars packed with groceries. As I am coming to the end of the parking lot lane, the swamp donkey comes blazing out of her parking spot in reverse to cut me off, which she successfully does. As her car comes to a stop to shift into first, she turns, lets go of the steering wheel and gives me the double middle finger salute. I laugh back and she hastily speeds away while still looking back at me. She might have wanted to be looking forward because a few seconds later she t-bones an SUV that had the right of way on the road coming out of the parking lot. The exit is now temporily blocked as she gets out to compare damage with the other driver. I could have gone to the other exit, but being the ass hole that I am, I thought it best to stay and lend my support and make sure my new friend was okay. I stood back about 20 feet next to my car with the biggest sh it eating grin. She tried to avoid eye contact for a few minutes but eventually gave in and looked over. I smiled and gave her the golf clap she deserved. So to sum up...ran into a swamp donkey at the market (ugly). She made a fool out of herself and sweet sweet COLD KARMA was unleashed upon her. (beautiful)

Good story - one question though
what is the 5 o'clock fat person smell............lol

- or do I not want to know:(

G Wiz
06-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Loving the posts guys!

upsman, well done sir!

Joeycool
06-13-2012, 12:41 PM
upsman shout be banned from posting in these.

Its kind of like having a free kick competition against David Beckham.

Spartacus
06-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah, his stories are too good. :P

upsman_17
06-13-2012, 01:15 PM
upsman shout be banned from posting in these.

Its kind of like having a free kick competition against David Beckham.

What can I say....drama has a way of finding me. And I am always there to capitalize on others stupidity. :D

upsman_17
06-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Good story - one question though
what is the 5 o'clock fat person smell............lol

- or do I not want to know:(

The 5 o'clock fat person smell is the 5 o'clock shadows lesser know smelly cousin. It's when a person is so sloppy it doesnt matter if they showered in the morning, come 5 o'clock, there will be an aura of frumunda surrounding them. If you don't know what frumunda is....you'll have to look that up. :)

Sasha54
06-13-2012, 01:34 PM
The 5 o'clock fat person smell is the 5 o'clock shadows lesser know smelly cousin. It's when a person is so sloppy it doesnt matter if they showered in the morning, come 5 o'clock, there will be an aura of frumunda surrounding them. If you don't know what frumunda is....you'll have to look that up. :)

And there's also the pervasive bacon fat smell that some people carry with them......

Gaming Will
06-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Then I was like this:
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/8d192eba.jpg

Then I bought some gold and did this:

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/4a760c58.jpg
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/f70683fb.jpg
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/2402c527.jpg

And now I am happy.

upsman_17
06-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Then I did bought some gold and did this:

And now I am happy.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Now take those new weapons and go beat on Frankie and get our money back. :)

Gaming Will
06-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Nice! Now take those new weapons and go beat on Frankie and get our money back. :)

He doesn't have crap worth giving him a link back to my poorly collected hood. Dude is a serious serial stalker.Matter of fact I'm pretty sure he took up residence in my free beer camp. :p

upsman_17
06-13-2012, 04:22 PM
He doesn't have crap worth giving him a link back to my poorly collected hood. Dude is a serious serial stalker.Matter of fact I'm pretty sure he took up residence in my free beer camp. :p

Yeah, he wouldn't just get my good stuff. If none of my rocks or lofts were available, he'd hit my Tshirt stand or pawn shop. I did get his Rock cafe and upscales once though, i think it made him mad.

G Wiz
06-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Wow fictional huh? Variety is the spice of life!

Wonder who will get this prize Paulio?

Two more days remaining folks!!!

Think hard and get your chance in to win!!!!

Chester78
06-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Wow fictional huh? Variety is the spice of life!

Wonder who will get this prize Paulio?

Two more days remaining folks!!!

Think hard and get your chance in to win!!!!

Thinking makes my brain hurt.

Chester78
06-13-2012, 06:09 PM
If this isn't a story about turning something ugly into something beautiful, then I don't know what is...

http://now.msn.com/living/0613-pill-poop-gold.aspx?fb_ref=scptmf&fb_source=home_multiline

Johnny70
06-13-2012, 06:58 PM
If this isn't a story about turning something ugly into something beautiful, then I don't know what is...

http://now.msn.com/living/0613-pill-poop-gold.aspx?fb_ref=scptmf&fb_source=home_multiline

I dont know Chels kinda seems like a shltty story to me

Chester78
06-13-2012, 06:59 PM
I dont know Chels kinda seems like a shltty story to me

Well played, sir. Well played.

Boom
06-14-2012, 02:10 AM
Imagine ur looking at me

fuzzy
06-14-2012, 05:21 AM
@(CK)-The Baroness

Nice Sig :cool:

I took a ride in Johnny's stock car!! The seats were Fuzzy and everything was Joeycool, till we ran over a Clown Sexkitteh. The Professor inspected it and exclaimed, "G wiz that Sexkitteh is a MAN baby! Yeah!"

G Wiz
06-14-2012, 01:13 PM
I get to add to the story untill they are judged @ what time (central) on Friday?Since the event ends at 9pm eastern time, that makes it 8pm central time for you bud :)

Fig O Ni
06-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Wow... you fcuking rock!
What happened to the abusers? Glue factory I hope.

You do rock Chester.
Nice happy ending.

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 02:41 PM
http://pete.com/files/photos/cool-story-bro.jpg

I don't get it...

Soopajake
06-14-2012, 02:42 PM

sorry i had troubles with linky link.

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 02:42 PM
I got it...

http://pete.com/files/photos/cool-story-bro.jpg

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 02:43 PM

sorry i had troubles with linky link.

FAIL lolzzzz

It's all good :D

Chester78
06-14-2012, 02:51 PM
You do rock Chester.
Nice happy ending.

Thanks Fig. :)

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks Fig. :)

Wait... women can have happy endings???

ewww...

here I thought he was just being rude :/

Chester78
06-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Wait... women can have happy endings???

ewww...

here I thought he was just being rude :/

The lucky ones can, my creepy clown friend.

WinkadInk
06-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Marriage...nuff said lol

Mavado
06-14-2012, 05:32 PM
The lucky ones can, my creepy clown friend.
Chesty, normally a 'happy ending' is what's offered after a Thai massage
If you're still unsure, just let me know and i'll show you...only for research purposes :D

iteachem
06-14-2012, 05:34 PM
If you're still unsure, just let me know and i'll show you...only for research purposes :D

This thread is going down hill fast LOL

Chester78
06-14-2012, 05:35 PM

Hahaha...M, you are so good to me!!

Chester78
06-14-2012, 05:50 PM
This thread is going down hill fast LOL

That seems to happen on most of these threads around page 8. :)

iteachem
06-14-2012, 05:54 PM
That seems to happen on most of these threads around page 8. :)

Yup, and by page ten .......

Joeycool
06-14-2012, 06:42 PM
I post and completely ruin it! :cool:

G Wiz
06-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Cmon guys don't get our giveaway thread locked plz lol...

Chester78
06-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Cmon guys don't get our giveaway thread locked plz lol...

Sorry G! I couldn't resist. My mouth is shut from here on out!

G Wiz
06-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Hey Guys!

Only a few hours left before the event ends to get your submissions in!!!

Considering the current Gold sale and releasing of the scratchers, you would be crazy not to give it a COLD hard try. This might be that good KARMA you need ;)

Goodluck peeps!

Paulio
06-15-2012, 03:09 PM
bumpity bump

enahs1
06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
What kind of stories? Perverted and funny?

Paulio
06-15-2012, 03:13 PM
What kind of stories? Perverted and funny?

Read OP.

Extra characters

G Wiz
06-15-2012, 03:13 PM
What kind of stories? Perverted and funny?Check the OP. I'd suggest keeping it within standard posting guidelines though!

andymac106
06-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Ugliness is just an idea perceived by the human mind. If you really believe in beauty you must look within. Although it is a bit cliche, it is true. An example is when I found my dog. He was a mangy street mutt who didnt like people very much because it looked like he had been beaten repeatedly. But I thought that I could see good in him so I decided to take him home with me. The first couple of days he would only stay outside claiming my backyard as his own and I had to struggle to get him food without him going completely berserk. Then something happened. One day I was stupid enough to go and try and feed him so that he would eat out of my hand. What surprised me was that he actually did without trying to bite off my hand. I thought we were making progress, but sadly we werent. The next day he went back to being a major protector of his area. So I waited and waited. By now a month had gone by and I was beginning to doubt if there was anything good in the street mutt.

Well I had to wait another month before I could actually take him on walks and actually let him inside the house. Of course this was after hiring a dog trainer. But the trainer actually helped. He told me that no matter what you had to keep trying to make him trust you, appreciate you, and to make sure that I never gave up on making him a beauty of a dog. My dog was actually becoming mans best friend. It had been a year since the night that I picked him up and to say the least he was becoming wonderful to be around. He was nice and friendly around me and he made an amazing guard dog against strangers. The beauty inside of him was hidden by his harsh outside. In today's times, most people only judge people by their outsides and dont even consider what could be on the inside. Beauty isnt something just in the physical sense; its inner beauty that is better

Now if this story didnt follow the guidelines well I'm sorry but it couldnt have hurt to have read it either

Joeycool
06-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Ugliness is just an idea perceived by the human mind. If you really believe in beauty you must look within. Although it is a bit cliche, it is true. An example is when I found my dog. He was a mangy street mutt who didnt like peo

-SNIP-

Now if this story didnt follow the guidelines well I'm sorry but it couldnt have hurt to have read it either

Nice story! How about some pics of your dog! :)

andymac106
06-15-2012, 04:57 PM
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29y4dvo&s=6 There he is!

Joeycool
06-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Nice looking dog too Andy! Well done mate! :cool:

G Wiz
06-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Hello Crime City world!!! On behalf of the COLD Karma, myself and Paulio we would like to thank everyone for giving their stories, commentaries and funny accounts!

I will give a formal address and award the winner as soon as I reach a pc!!! Lol plz pardon me

Babytway
06-15-2012, 07:01 PM
i didnt submit a story but i want to win it anywayz

G Wiz
06-15-2012, 09:07 PM
The event is done!!!

Check the OP for the grand prize winner!!

Thanks again to everyone who participated...stay tuned ;)

enahs1
06-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Good job chester

Chester78
06-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Thank you so much, CK!! Now what to buy, scratchers or crates? :) :)

sez
06-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Thank you so much, CK!! Now what to buy, scratchers or crates? :) :)

WOOP WOOP!! Nice job C and nicely done G and Crew.

upsman_17
06-16-2012, 06:25 AM
Sweet...congrats Chester!