PDA

View Full Version : How do we get Funzio to act on our issues?

Speed ump
06-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Once the voting is done in that thread for our list of issues, how doe we get Funzio to adress, and Implement the fixes and features we would like to see? I'm sure there any many ideas for this. Vote first, so we have our issues in hand to inform Funzio. Some have been listed in the other threads, but let's get this idea into its own discussions.

spectra
06-11-2012, 03:41 PM
I think that once the list is ready, we should group them by priority, pass them to CC Mark and they can within a reasonable time, gives us an answer as to which ones can be accomplish and how long it would take

Speed ump
06-11-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm not sure based on past track record that the old methods will work. We need a more definite plan, strategy, and confirmation, on these things. Yes, giving these results to funzio is a must. Letting it lay fom that point means the list means nothing. This is my view based on past issues, reactions, and answers and responses from funzio. Just look at the last event. Many, many asked for clarification. I know what I felt it meant, which turned out to be the case, but that did not mean I ound have been wrong. Others made valid points for arguing another way. The thing is we can all discuss it to death. It dosnt mean anything unless we get responses and actions from funzio, and a way we can follow those things. If we take more responsibility ourselves, we will have better results. In the end funzio wants to make money. Some have an issue with that, I saw hogwash. They did not start this as a charity. I could care less how much they make, if we as a customer are satisfied with the product. I've said many times in the game when someone bashes me for the amount of money I've spent, that I'm happy that I got cj that new Bently. Now I was being funny and sarcastic, but if he can afford it because of us, great. As long as they have provided us with a fun and enjoyable product, I'm fine with that. With the issues we have had, I also want to have input into what happens, fixes, changes, etc.why not, this game is for us. The happier I am the more ill spend. I've proven that over and over. Many here have said the same thing. I don't see any reason why they can't increase their income to twice of their peak levels, by paying attention to what we want, making fixes, and adding new functions. We're giving them a lot of free feedback by speaking up, I want to make sure they use it.

Speed ump
06-11-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm not sure based on past track record that the old methods will work. We need a more definite plan, strategy, and confirmation, on these things. Yes, giving these results to funzio is a must. Letting it lay fom that point means the list means nothing. This is my view based on past issues, reactions, and answers and responses from funzio. Just look at the last event. Many, many asked for clarification. I know what I felt it meant, which turned out to be the case, but that did not mean I ound have been wrong. Others made valid points for arguing another way. The thing is we can all discuss it to death. It dosnt mean anything unless we get responses and actions from funzio, and a way we can follow those things. If we take more responsibility ourselves, we will have better results. In the end funzio wants to make money. Some have an issue with that, I saw hogwash. They did not start this as a charity. I could care less how much they make, if we as a customer are satisfied with the product. I've said many times in the game when someone bashes me for the amount of money I've spent, that I'm happy that I got cj that new Bently. Now I was being funny and sarcastic, but if he can afford it because of us, great. As long as they have provided us with a fun and enjoyable product, I'm fine with that. With the issues we have had, I also want to have input into what happens, fixes, changes, etc.why not, this game is for us. The happier I am the more ill spend. I've proven that over and over. Many here have said the same thing. I don't see any reason why they can't increase their income to twice of their peak levels, by paying attention to what we want, making fixes, and adding new functions. We're giving them a lot of free feedback by speaking up, I want to make sure they use it.

General Insane
06-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Funzio, aka, Gree knows the issues.
I suggest we set an ultimatum.
As far as I'm concerned, this is nothing more of the same old, same old.

spectra
06-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Funzio, aka, Gree knows the issues.
I suggest we set an ultimatum.
As far as I'm concerned, this is nothing more of the same old, same old.

Hi General, welcome, I think this is the first time I see you post

Thunder Child
06-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Would be awesome to see someone deliver a hard copy to their offices in person!

General Insane
06-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi General, welcome, I think this is the first time I see you post
Thanks, Spectra.
I'm usually a lurker.
I'm so incensed by some of these failures, I had to make known my concerns.

General Insane
06-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Would be awesome to see someone deliver a hard copy to their offices in person!

Hang on, TC, it may get better than that.

Several of us are attorneys.

We're investigating the efficacy of other remedies.

Speed ump
06-12-2012, 05:38 PM
I have offered to go to their offices, show them in person the issues, but beer, bring dancing girls, whatever it takes.

CAPT.GIN
06-12-2012, 05:41 PM
I know what to do!!!

Wdigeorge
06-12-2012, 05:54 PM
I have offered to go to their offices, show them in person the issues, but beer, bring dancing girls, whatever it takes.

Bring them to sin city and we'll talk! If we don't like the answers, there are plenty of desert around to bury...I mean..never mind. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! Haha, just kidding! 😃😃

It would be nice to have one of us actually meet a representative from funzio.

Mcdoc
06-12-2012, 06:46 PM

R-O-A-D . . T-R-I-P!

I'm a DJ - I'll pitch in on the Limo Ride and play the awesome music for the Dancing Girls!!!

But seriously, if there becomes an organized effort for a Fan/customer meet with the Devs - I'm totally there! I think their offices are here in Californai (I'm in San Diego).

Ryans67
06-12-2012, 07:01 PM
I thought I heard they were based in San Francisco??? Atleast Funzio is, Gree is all over. I am located in Sacramento.

General Insane
06-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Bring them to sin city and we'll talk! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! Haha, just kidding! 😃😃

It would be nice to have one of us actually meet a representative from funzio.

Brother George, that's what OJ thought.
Problem with that for OJ was, heeded up staying in Vegas, and his deeds were outed! :)