PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost....

Coco c
06-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Since there are no events running right now on any of the games, I feel a little lost. No reason to beat people up, no crates or boxes or bags to look for... Is anyone else feeling withdrawal symptoms?

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 01:51 PM
I think my battery might be almost on full charge now...I can go for another "obtuse" event though.

joaquim
06-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Funzio is gonna release an update later today or tommorow where they will switch up the equipment dropped from the boxes so I wouldn't expect an event untill tommorow or Wednesday.

jobadass
06-11-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm kind of in a stall too. Probably should be doing TL missions, but have gotten in the bad habit of the semi-camp.

Go rob some folks Coco, it'll make you feel better:)

Paulio
06-11-2012, 02:36 PM
How do you know this joaquim?

Rhino72
06-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Funzio is gonna release an update later today or tommorow where they will switch up the equipment dropped from the boxes so I wouldn't expect an event untill tommorow or Wednesday.

CCM said we are going to have another event and they will add the new items for the next event today or tomorrow. To me it sounds like this next event will have the same items and the event after this next one will have the change in box items.

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Hope something starts tonight as no event on KA, MW, or CC definitely leaves something to be desired. :-(

joaquim
06-11-2012, 03:03 PM
How do you know this joaquim?

CCMark talked about it in another thread.

FatDaz
06-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Since there are no events running right now on any of the games, I feel a little lost. No reason to beat people up, no crates or boxes or bags to look for... Is anyone else feeling withdrawal symptoms?

This is the optimum time for me....not having to check every hour...not having all my explosives blown up or crates stolen...not having to see another enhanced bike...and I can focus on TL but do you really need a reason to beat people up?....what was it Samuel Johnson said 'when a man is tired of crime city...he is tired of life'

Coco c
06-11-2012, 03:10 PM
I do have a stalker that I have to pay back. Got him twice already today... Maybe with a little luck I can catch his office buildings! LOL

Nudie
06-11-2012, 03:19 PM
I could use a break from all the events. Problem is if they had them I'd feel pressured to participate. :(

Coco c
06-11-2012, 03:41 PM
I could use a break from all the events. Problem is if they had them I'd feel pressured to participate. :(I feel the same way. It would be nice to just sit and collect my buildings for a few days.