PDA

View Full Version : Come back kitty!!! Please please please : (

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Kitty please don't go! My heart was broken when I heard this sad news!!! I had to make a thread so you can see this to show you that we all miss you and want you back!!! Whatever flan and stricker did to you I'm sure they were just kidding around. So I hope you read this and come back!!! The rest of the members on here please show your support as well on this thread so kitty can see that we need her back and she is truely missed, thank you....

- Gin : ( : ( : ( X_X : ( : ( : (

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah come back! I want to look at your hot avatar some more!:p

Ryan5100
06-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah come back! I want to look at your hot avatar some more!:pThis made me laugh but OT you should come back :)

stricker
06-11-2012, 01:26 PM
...ok, this doesn't rhyme any longer but it's a take off from a late 70's song titled "Baby Come Back" by a band 'Player' LOL.

Spending all our nights
All our money going to the MW devs
Doing anything just to get you off of our minds
But when the morning comes
We're right back where we started again
Trying to forget you is just a waste of time
Hello Kitty come back
Any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Hello Kitty come back
You can blame it all on flan
Strick was wrong and the mw forum just can’t live without you
All day long
Wearing a mask of false bravado
Trying to keep up a smile that hides a tear
But as the sun goes down
We all get that empty feeling again
How we all wish to God that Hello Kitty were on the MW forums
Hello Kitty come back
Hello Kitty come back

Strick was wrong and we just can’t live without you
Now that the forum members put it all together
Give Strick the chance to make flanny see
Have you used up all the love in your Hello Kitty heart
Nothing left for MW forum
Ain’t there nothing left for MW forum
Hello Kitty come back
Hello Kitty come back
Listen Hello Kitty
Strick was wrong
And the mw forum just can’t live
Hello Kitty come back
Oh Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty come back

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 01:30 PM
bwahahahahahahahahhahahahaah That just sounds like a song written by Jamie Fox..

http://youtu.be/COs6v_cux04

War Priest
06-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Dang just now saw this. Yep, offical word from Kitty is she quit being a regular.

Poopenshire
06-11-2012, 01:52 PM
what did you two do now?

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Dang just now saw this. Yep, offical word from Kitty is she quit being a regular.

Damn man I can't believe this!!! What a lowblow!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 01:59 PM
So who is gonna man up and take the blame for this???

War Priest
06-11-2012, 02:02 PM
So who is gonna man up and take the blame for this???

I will.

Kitty, it was all fun and games. You know I still love you.

Kitty + War Priest = Peace 'n' Love :)

spectra
06-11-2012, 02:39 PM
I will.

Kitty, it was all fun and games. You know I still love you.

Kitty + War Priest = Peace 'n' Love :)

I agree, it was WP's fault, he neglected HK because he was having a puppy love crush with "another kitty"
I guess HK found out that we ALL knew about the "other kitty" got mad and left us, lol

Poopenshire
06-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I am so glad my wife does not read these forums. I would never be allowed to play this game again.

bigflan
06-11-2012, 02:54 PM
I made her quit because of this post

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 03:06 PM
What do you an flan???!!!!

bigflan
06-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Read pages 776 777 778 in where were you you will see it

bigflan
06-11-2012, 03:19 PM
It's not my fault she quit I was joint around and then stricker supported me and taunted her. I joke about getting 10 then I apologized to her

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Flan you suck!!! Go jump of a cliff!!!!

Hello Kitty
06-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Good grief! Y'all truly are knuckleheads (I say that in the most loving way :)) and am honored for your attention.

Yes, it’s official; however, let's say I am quasi-retiring from the forums, plain and simple because the environment is less fun than when I first joined. No one is to blame – Stricker and Flan were being boys.

What does quasi mean?

I'll still lurk because amidst all of the chatter and silly nonsense you all post really valuable game information plus, damn!t you all just made me care about you,
I'll continue to help with "Game of the Name..." and
I’ll post If I just can't help myself to clarify (kind of like now) or ask for clarification or try to offer to another view point with some analysis on a subject matter (you know I love my data and spreadsheets)
What does less fun mean?

Too many arguments for me to sift through the good or the fun stuff – as a result I kind of live in the WWY thread
Too many nonsense posts/threads/polls – I wholeheartedly agreed in principle why some of you abandoned ship a few weeks ago to leave some of the nonsense, unfortunately, I think it followed you
Funzio’s lack of involvement in the threads and ridiculous event execution – companies pay for the kind of feedback you all offer to improve and it drives me crazy that it’s not farmed and as for the events, my friends who don't partake in the forum are in entire bliss, just haphazardly playing a game – maybe it’s good to not be in the know
All that aside, I did read another forum’s thread over the weekend and Holy Moly Batman! I cannot tell you how proud it made me to be a member of the MW forum – you are an amazing, respectable bunch even with all the shenanigans and disagreements. It didn’t even dawn on me that some people pick “game personas” to play the game or to even post in forums. I’m pretty straight forward person and WYSIWYG with me (yeah, I get it Seq, I'm not so hard on the eyes...:) clarification) and I’d like to think that is the same of all of you (it’s possible we could have a couple of exceptions in the group, but I’d like to think not).

As I told WP a couple of weeks ago, not closing the door, just keeping it a little cracked right now for a cool breeze.

Xoxoxo,
HK

War Priest
06-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Kitty, like I said in email, as long as you stay my ally and I can still contact you in game, everything is ok. :)

Don't ever pull a disappear off the planet though.

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:22 PM
It didn’t even dawn on me that some people pick “game personas” to play the game or to even post in forums. I’m pretty straight forward person and WYSIWYG with me (yeah, not so hard on the eyes Seq) and I’d like to think that is the same of all of you (it’s possible we could have a couple of exceptions in the group, but I’d like to think not).

I'm in love.........<3

War Priest
06-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Seq, you made her remove it. Maybe you freaked her out.

Poopenshire
06-11-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm in love.........<3

Kitty is way too smart for you buddy!

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Kitty is way too smart for you buddy!

You're 100% correct, said the man with a poo fetish.

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Seq, you made her remove it. Maybe you freaked her out.

Damn I think you might be right...Kitty if it makes you feel better I have the body of an abercrombie model..lol..but I do ;)

Poopenshire
06-11-2012, 04:33 PM
You're 100% correct, said the man with a poo fetish.

You can't spell facetious without feces!

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:34 PM
You can't spell facetious without feces!

Good, because there is no loss in Seq but there is a win...I stay joking around all day man lol you should know.

Edit*...Bronson knows...lol

marebear
06-11-2012, 04:52 PM
I sent her an email to come back. She said she was going to lurk. Come back to us HK!!!!! We miss you!!!

Thunder Child
06-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I think we all go through a lurking stage! Stricker had his (or was that premature retirement?), WP is (I think) in his, I am definitely in mine..... it's Kitty's time!

Luke7676
06-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Dang to many of y'all good members are either Quiting, not posting anymore, or retiring.. Errmm. Kitty I hope you do keep the door cracked a bit. You and a few others have made this forum worth staying in for awhile now. Kitty on more then 1 occasion has made me lol, And all of her helpful posts. Hope you come back full time again one day kitty. :)

stricker
06-11-2012, 07:33 PM
I think we all go through a lurking stage! Stricker had his (or was that premature retirement?), WP is (I think) in his, I am definitely in mine..... it's Kitty's time!
psuedo-retirement!!! ...never premature!!!

hk accused me of having a kiniption fit today!!! ...can you believe that??? OMG... well i never!!!

Thunder Child
06-11-2012, 07:34 PM
psuedo-retirement!!! ...never premature!!!Didn't have a dictionary at the time to check the word 'ejaculation'!

bigflan
06-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Fun times arehhhahhahahhahahhababbababbabababanbabanbab party poopa poopa shama fun bug fun bug go flan

Thunder Child
06-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Fun times arehhhahhahahhahahhababbababbabababanbabanbab party poopa poopa shama fun bug fun bug go flanTime to get back to lurking, I guess...

War Priest
06-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Time to get back to lurking, I guess...

Was just about to say time to log off and come back when the new units come out.

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 07:47 PM
WP the new crates are out! Sick units....

bigflan
06-11-2012, 07:48 PM
WP the new crates are out! Sick units....He is lying dude

War Priest
06-11-2012, 07:49 PM
He is lying dude

I know. They don't come out until past 11 here.

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 07:50 PM
No they are!!! Oh I swear!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Red steel jet is sick!!!

War Priest
06-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Red steel jet is sick!!!

New thread with images please.

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 07:52 PM
An so is the oceanic destroyer!!!

bigflan
06-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Dude the new crates are out dude gin is right for once

CAPT.GIN
WP I don't know how to post pics bro but I swear there out!!! Maybe because it's 11 over here already...

War Priest
Never mind. I see them! Weird, they are out early.

bigflan
I want that oceanic destroyer

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Dude the new crates are out dude gin is right for once

Don't start flan! I'm always rite haha

CAPT.GIN
06-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Time to buy some crates wooooooo,wooooooo,woooooooo, oh well flan...

bigflan
06-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey bought a crate got a mortar jeep huh oh well

Maverick50727
06-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Meow, meow. Calling Hello Kitty. Please read your PM from me. I haven't been around to see what kicked this off. But I'm sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving. But do me a favor and read my PM and get back to me. I will then repsond back with something that may interest you.

stricker
06-12-2012, 09:10 PM
...found this pic of kitty all stressed out like & just had to necro this thread!!! ...take a couple of z4n4x, some red wine and call me in the morning kitty!!! BAH-HA-HAH!!!

http://www.revealingtchaikovsky.co.uk/user/sites/revealingtchaikovsky.co.uk/files/stressed.jpg

stricker
06-13-2012, 11:16 AM
bump for all you euro-asia scandals...