PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having recent issues with TapJoy?

Robin Hood
06-11-2012, 08:39 AM
When I click the Crime City "Earn-->" tab I'm directed to the "Browse Offers - Gold" page. It seems to get stuck here with the left to right red ovals that normally indicate that the offers are loading.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm on iOS.

Babytway
06-11-2012, 11:45 AM
i did have this problem once i sent in a ticket to tapjoy to get it fixed. also just fyi funzio/Crime City has nothing to do with tapjoy and the offers to get free gold so don't waste time sending ticket to funzio

Plux
06-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Robin, go to your Safari settings and clear your cache and history then switch off and on. Might help. I suspect you did the IOS 4 to 5 update.

beaux
06-11-2012, 03:46 PM
My biggest on is I seem to have lost the Crime City that would come up hourly and get 1 gold it will only come up every day or so now.

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 04:10 PM
My biggest on is I seem to have lost the Crime City that would come up hourly and get 1 gold it will only come up every day or so now.

+1

Man, that used to be awesome! Hope it goes back to hourly soon....

Robin Hood
06-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Robin, go to your Safari settings and clear your cache and history then switch off and on. Might help. I suspect you did the IOS 4 to 5 update.

+1 Plux. This worked like a charm. Back to nibbling away at free gold, one bar at a time.

Robin Hood
06-12-2012, 02:42 PM

I've never had or seen this, hourly, daily or otherwise. I've seen other threads on it. Anyone ever figured out how you get it to pop up in game? I've always had to go to Safari and download **** apps.

mnju_03
06-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't use that crap! I use my EBT.

cookie monster
06-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Anyone know the droid equivalent of Safari?

Eyelusion
06-12-2012, 08:41 PM
I've never had or seen this, hourly, daily or otherwise. I've seen other threads on it. Anyone ever figured out how you get it to pop up in game? I've always had to go to Safari and download **** apps.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you can do tapjoy with the button on iphone? I know you can do it on ipod....no clue on ipad though.