PDA

View Full Version : Do Brit's prefer Dubble Decker Buses?

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Dubble Decker buses are an English icon. Does this game have any other national iconic items in it? If so what? How about if Funizo start some national pride by introducing some country specific items or equment in the game. Anyone got any ideas?

outbackhat
06-11-2012, 07:52 AM
What like a suicide bomber for middle east?

koralene
06-11-2012, 07:53 AM
I love dd but only if i get to sit in the front row :p

jmeijer
06-11-2012, 07:54 AM
The red-green-yellow item that was in a contest.. some kind of Jamaican-rasta gun. The flags are at the decoration section.

Swingle007
06-11-2012, 07:56 AM
The classic muscle cars like the mustang and corvette (called manta ray in-game) are certainly American icons.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 07:59 AM
What like a suicide bomber for middle east?

No more like a sushi knife Melee weponds for Japan or Luisville Sluge bat for America

SevenO9
06-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Beer barrels for my people. Or the Audi if you favor cars over beer. But then it should be a Mercedes to better comply the stereotype.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Beer barrels for my people. Or the Audi if you favor cars over beer. But then it should be a Mercedes to better comply the stereotype.

I like the Beer Barrels. How about a leaning tower decoration for Italy

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 08:06 AM
I love dd but only if i get to sit in the front row :p

Upper or lower level?

jmeijer
06-11-2012, 08:09 AM
I like the Beer Barrels. How about a leaning tower decoration for ItalyI like the idea of an Eiffel Tower for the French people.

SevenO9
06-11-2012, 08:09 AM
I like the Beer Barrels. How about a leaning tower decoration for Italy

And a negative bank balance for the Greek :p

SevenO9
06-11-2012, 08:10 AM
I like the idea of an Eiffel Tower for the French people.

Was going to suggest a goal post for you Dutch guys, so you can practice a little bit. But lets wait till Wednesday ....

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 08:13 AM

LOL, that's the best one yet!

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Caribbean shark tooth knife ;) Gatta rep The Bahamas

jmeijer
06-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Was going to suggest a goal post for you Dutch guys, so you can practice a little bit. But lets wait till Wednesday ....Huntelaar should've played from the start, and Van Persie on Afellays spot. Hope that we play like that on Wednesday..

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Caribbean shark tooth knife ;) Gatta rep The Bahamas

No Doubt G the Bahamas are the sh.t

SevenO9
06-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Huntelaar should've played from the start, and Van Persie on Afellays spot. Hope that we play like that on Wednesday..

I am certainly not a Schalke supporter, but agree on Huntelaar. Van Persie is overrated. Well its going to be a fun match on Wednesday, especially now as you guys basically have to win to stay in the tournament.

jmeijer
06-11-2012, 08:31 AM
I am certainly not a Schalke supporter, but agree on Huntelaar. Van Persie is overrated. Well its going to be a fun match on Wednesday, especially now as you guys basically have to win to stay in the tournament.True. We can draw against you, but that's only on theory. Portugal and Germany have to beat Denmark in that case and we have to beat Portugal. In that case, we would have 4pts; Denmark and Portugal would have 3.

But Robben should play at the left side and Van Persie right forward. Huntelaar plays better in our squad than Van Persie does. Van Persie certainly belongs to the best 5 attackers in the world, but he just can't play in the Dutch squad. There is only one true striker after Van Nistelrooij and that is Huntelaar.

And if I'm not already boring enough to read, I think that Van der Vaart should play on De Jong's spot. But that's just me..

Joe Brown1
06-11-2012, 08:39 AM

Love it! Even better - you can run an unlimited negative bank balance, but not on anything that adds to your economy and periodically, you can force the high economy players to fund your negative balance or you can crash the entire game;)

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Love it! Even better - you can run an unlimited negative bank balance, but not on anything that adds to your economy and periodically, you can force the high economy players to fund your negative balance or you can crash the entire game;)

Or have an election to deside you want out of the game then it crashes

Luciferianism
06-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Not much really. Just Suicide Bomber Vest and RPG for Iraq.

Dr Girlfriend
06-11-2012, 10:59 AM

A glass boot would be a pretty cool melee item. :)