PDA

View Full Version : Thru all the quests again....

The_Red
06-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Meh.

Bit depressing to only tree "Tournament Round XXX" and Crusade.

I'm hopeful they'll add more levels...

CounterSniper
06-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Meh.

What TR are you on now?

Hobtuse
06-11-2012, 01:12 AM
That's fast considering that I see you constantly on my rival's list as we are about the same level. I am still only at the Dreadful Thicket. New maps/content I think can come later since the 4 new maps came along with the increase in levels to 200.

However they could do is to at least make sure they improve the initial loot drop of some bosses in the later maps since now they drop crap. Nerfing the loot drop is fine but at least I hope they can make the bosses drop decent stuff on the 1st kill. I m stuck with the Last Stand 25/15 for a long time.

The_Red
06-11-2012, 07:50 AM
What TR are you on now?

Lowly 61 - I do more raiding vs attacking.

The_Red
06-11-2012, 07:53 AM
That's fast considering that I see you constantly on my rival's list as we are about the same level. I am still only at the Dreadful Thicket. New maps/content I think can come later since the 4 new maps came along with the increase in levels to 200.

However they could do is to at least make sure they improve the initial loot drop of some bosses in the later maps since now they drop crap. Nerfing the loot drop is fine but at least I hope they can make the bosses drop decent stuff on the 1st kill. I m stuck with the Last Stand 25/15 for a long time.

Its been weeks since Ive changed my weapon/armor - still on 25/15. *sigh* Clearing them the first time kinda stucks.

I did find it odd there isn't a quest tied into the Bone Lord on Dwarven Mine. I want to kill it, but seems pointless to buy a 30k avenger's blade when there isn't a quest attached to it.

URDead
06-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Meh.

I am done also. Have been for a couple of days now. *le sigh.....

Aoxoa
06-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Anyone know how many of the "upgrade building_x to level_y" there are? Specifically, what the last few upgrades are?

The_Red
06-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Anyone know how many of the "upgrade building_x to level_y" there are? Specifically, what the last few upgrades are?

the last one I hit was upgrade the cottage to 7. after that they disappeared.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 01:15 PM
ew.........

War Eagle
06-11-2012, 01:55 PM
the last one I hit was upgrade the cottage to 7. after that they disappeared.

On one hand I try not to do these type of quests because I end up wasting upgrade time that I could be spending on something else.
On the other hand though... I hate seeing those little green arrows pointing at the buildings.. Maybe it's just a touch OCD... but I do those quests just to get rid of those green arrows...

Aoxoa
06-11-2012, 02:05 PM
That's why I asked. If it was going to take only 4 to 8 days, then I might do it.

The_Red
06-11-2012, 04:21 PM
That's why I asked. If it was going to take only 4 to 8 days, then I might do it.

the building quests don't take long at all.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-11-2012, 04:51 PM
the building quests don't take long at all.

I'm at level 38 right now, about to hit 39. I still haven't upgraded my barracks to 4.

Is there a worthwhile reward for some of the upcoming upgrade quests, or is it just the exp and gold?

Aoxoa
06-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm at level 38 right now, about to hit 39. I still haven't upgraded my barracks to 4.

Is there a worthwhile reward for some of the upcoming upgrade quests, or is it just the exp and gold?
There will be some quests very soon that if you do not have barracks to 6 I think then you won't have the units to destroy the building. Same thing for Mage tower to 5 I believe.

The_Red
06-11-2012, 06:19 PM

You get forced into some upgrading to buy units to complete quests. Is it worth it? I don't know - it doesn't take long or much $. And yes, its just experience and gold. *shrug*

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Ok cool. Thanks to both responses.