PDA

View Full Version : Add new loot for events

What?
06-10-2012, 10:47 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but the loot I get besides the indestructible units are worthless. I don't use a single unit I've gotten from the events. I would suggest adding units that are on par with the number opens you are currently on in the event. For example if you are on 3 opens have the loot units around 20/20. When you are on 7 have the loot units around 40/40. For 9 closer to 60. For the lower levels they seem to get lower units, so those stats can be adjusted accordingly. This would also be an incentive to participate in the events to get better units. The more you advance the better the units get. These units of course would be destructible but at least would be able to be used in the game instead of just looking lonely and using up bits. The only thing I'm not sure about would be the loot after the 10th open. I think I would keep it around the 9th open loot, maybe a little better, but not 300 or so stats.

Tate
06-11-2012, 12:14 AM
I have asked about the lot items during the events and the reply I got was something like " it is random and some ppl get better units than others sometimes" or some such dither....
I'm tired of seeing much stronger loot items in my rivals lists at lvl 50-63 for the past months.
I agree wholeheartedly that we should get better loot, especially during events. Haven't had an iron wing drop for the past 2 months, or 3 or more (likely lol) events.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm with you!