PDA

View Full Version : Noodles vs. Payam

Swifty
06-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Here is a bit of obscure Crime City history.

Noodles and Payam both attacked me when I started swimming with the big sharks.

Noodles could not post on walls, so he sent me a PM on the forum. He wanted to make sure that I understood it was nothing personal, just business, it is a pvp game, people get attacked. He did not have to send me this PM, but he went out of his way to do it. It was Noodles being a class act.

And Payam? He started right in with the lying, bullying, and manipulating. Payam and Sandman have been running their BFF scams against me ever since.

My own perspective, take it for whatever you think it is worth.

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Despite you not that receptive to my reasoning when I got involved in that verbal argument with the now quitter, I don't know how truthful your perspective is.

Still I enjoyed your sense of humor so there may be some truth there. Note some.

jobadass
06-10-2012, 06:00 PM

Noodles could not post on walls, so he sent me a PM on the forum. He wanted to make sure that I understood it was nothing personal, just business, it is a pvp game, people get attacked. He did not have to send me this PM, but he went out of his way to do it. It was Noodles being a class act.

And Payam? He started right in with the lying, bullying, and manipulating. Payam and Sandman have been running their BFF scams against me ever since.

My own perspective, take it for whatever you think it is worth.so how did you end up as Payam's BFF?
Swifty must be into kinky.
***edit**** I in no way believe that Swifty is anybody's BFF (Bar me)

Fredo
06-10-2012, 06:04 PM
So one gave you a kiss after raping you, and the other ****d you without the courtesy of even a reach around?

I'm not sure I can see a meaningful difference.

"Sorry, I just attacked you because I can" vs. "I just attacked you, and here's some more mind f'ing." Meh. Same result in my eyes. I don't see the former constituing a "class act," although the latter is certainly annoying and obnoxious. It's not like two equal competitors stepped into a ring, one prevailed and then shook hands with the loser. That's a class act. What you're describing is more like a man squaring off against a child, beating the child senseless, then offering a meek apology.

EDIT: Strangely enough, you can get "raping" through the filter but not (phoenetically spelled) "rayped."

Joeycool
06-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Nice post Swifty. :cool:

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Lol at Fredo

PawnXIIX
06-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Strangely enough, you can get "raping" through the filter but not (phoenetically spelled) "rayped."

Did he say surprise first?

It's not [THAT] if you say surprise.

Word filter D:

wilma
06-10-2012, 06:31 PM
fredo, grow up. raping should not be a casually used word.

Dipstik
06-10-2012, 06:34 PM
If you're that easily offended, wilma, I suggest you find a different method of communication. The internet obviously isn't for you.

Anyway, I prefer the term "surprise sex."

Swingle007
06-10-2012, 06:34 PM
I'd never get anything accomplished if I took the time to apologize on every in-game comment wall and/or send a forum pm to everybody I attack on a daily basis. Cant argue that it was kind of him to do so though. Everybody's got a different method. Sounds like noodles felt guilty and Payam didn't.

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Lol at Dipstik

jobadass
06-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Lol at Dipstik
There should be a flamer v flamer v troll thread in the forums and you kids can battle it out

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 06:53 PM
We all have our reasons why we do what we do. If people fail to recognize that and address the core issues, then we get called flames or trolls.

But I am enjoying all the BS happening and I'm sure funzio is enjoying the lvl of activity as well.

jobadass
06-10-2012, 06:58 PM
We all have our reasons why we do what we do. If people fail to recognize that and address the core issues, then we get called flames or trolls.

But I am enjoying all the BS happening and I'm sure funzio is enjoying the lvl of activity as well.helpful, meaningful contributions are always appreciated. Flaming, trolling and the like will turn most people off

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Sigh.......

Dipstik
06-10-2012, 08:11 PM
There has not been "meaningful" conversation on forum (aside from the few updates from funzio) since before I found this place. It's noobs, stupid questions, drama, and time wasting.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, has anyone else been having trouble with the shooting gallery lately? I keep getting these "rusty" M4s. OMGWTFROFL?

Dravak
06-10-2012, 08:16 PM
There has not been "meaningful" conversation on forum (aside from the few updates from funzio) since before I found this place. It's noobs, stupid questions, drama, and time wasting.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, has anyone else been having trouble with the shooting gallery lately? I keep getting these "rusty" M4s. OMGWTFROFL?

There has been tons of meaningfull conversation lately , just people don't know how to contribute anymore , Plux started one , G wiz too , even Mark
there were tons more , so don't say there hasn't been any .

Just people like to be a smartass , rather then meaningfull ...
Those thread always only get a handfull of replies , then are simply forgotten .
But a good drama LMAO everybody remembers :p

Chester78
06-10-2012, 08:20 PM
If you're that easily offended, wilma, I suggest you find a different method of communication. The internet obviously isn't for you.

Anyway, I prefer the term "surprise sex."

Hahahahaha!!!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!!

mnju_03
06-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Wow.....lol

Nudie
06-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Swifty's my BFF. Of course he might still be a lying sack o fertilizer but he remains my BFF. :p

mnju_03
06-10-2012, 08:45 PM
You're all my BFF.

Fredo
06-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Wilma, I humbly suggest you first read a dictionary.

I secondly suggest you write a letter of complaint to Alexander Pope who also must have "casually used the word" when writing the "**** of Lock."

In 1712.

Johnny70
06-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Hahahahaha!!!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!!
I dont know switzerland, colorado is pretty funny too!

Payam (The Real one)
06-11-2012, 05:25 AM

My own perspective, take it for whatever you think it is worth.
If you want the full story about 'Payam VS noodles' and Swifty too - read this thread. I have answered EVERY question anybody on this forum wanted to know from me with 100% honest answers. Don't believe Swifty's lies about me. As you will see from this thread below, Swifty is wrong and i have explained the REAL situation.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32808-Player-Interview-Payam-(Level-200)-Lets-hear-the-truth.

Swifty
06-11-2012, 05:34 AM
There is an alternate universe where Payam's version is true, but this is not that universe.

Payam (The Real one)
06-11-2012, 06:36 AM
There is an alternate universe where Payam's version is true, but this is not that universe.
I have been asked about 50 questions by forum members and provided the answers to all of them with honesty and details. Post as many questions as you like and I will answer honestly. It's easy to criticize!

Max Power
06-11-2012, 06:41 AM
2 observations:

1. Dipstick has really cracked me up in this thread.

2. Mnju has once again posted for posting sake.

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 07:21 AM
I'd never get anything accomplished if I took the time to apologize on every in-game comment wall and/or send a forum pm to everybody I attack on a daily basis. Cant argue that it was kind of him to do so though. Everybody's got a different method. Sounds like noodles felt guilty and Payam didn't.id have a sorry list longer than...MY MOOOMMM!!!! Yeaaaaaauuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I dont know switzerland, colorado is pretty funny too!your signature is also really funny haha!

sexkitteh
06-11-2012, 10:46 AM
2 observations:

1. Dipstick has really cracked me up in this thread.

2. Mnju has once again posted for posting sake.

Thank you for your powers of observation...

MAX POWER! YEAH!!!

Fig O Ni
06-11-2012, 10:57 AM

I like that statement. :)