PDA

View Full Version : An idea to share. Will this work?

hinofwars
06-10-2012, 03:45 PM
i just want to share an idea which is 'upgradable weapon'. This 'upgradable weapon' has 20 level and in order to get this at level 1, you must have at least 500 mafia. You will lose the weapon and the level of the weapon will be reset if your mafia number falls below 500. This makes sure the rat will not be able to get it.

In order to upgrade this weapon at each level, you must complete 3 missions, for example:

1. Collect 100 buildings.
2. Play CC 7 days in a row.
3. Fight 100 rivals.

Each mission can be skipped by using gold.

The weapon's stat will increase each level until level 10. After level 10, each level will give a boost like the one in the weekly event. So people who did not get the 10th items will be able to work through missions to get the boost and for the people who got these 10th item will have extra boost.

Will this work?

Dipstik
06-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Sure it would. As a proposed answer to the "rat" problem, it's unnecessarily complicated, but it would work. There are a million ways to convince players to go to 500 mafia. The problem isn't that they can't figure out what to do, it's that they don't care enough to do anything.

Euchred
06-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Never mind that rat problem that sounds sweet!

jmeijer
06-11-2012, 02:29 AM
This is a nice one! I would send a PM to CCMark; I'm sure that this is an idea that can be worked out by Funzio. The gold option is the primary reason why Funzio at least considers the option.

Nudie
06-11-2012, 03:14 AM
I like the way you thinks. Thums up.

The Billionaire
06-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Sounds good, roll with it!

Mavado
06-11-2012, 05:18 AM
Very good idea, just be prepared for countless threads of people wailing and chest beating about how unfair it all is...
not being cynical, just honest

Max Power
06-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Well, KA and MW have boost buildings, and I imagine they could find a way to get it into CC. The real question is, will it sell more gold? Because we have learned that Funzio doesn't specialize in pro bono work.

hinofwars
06-11-2012, 01:10 PM
This is a nice one! I would send a PM to CCMark; I'm sure that this is an idea that can be worked out by Funzio. The gold option is the primary reason why Funzio at least considers the option.

Thanks. Hopefully CC Mark will reply soon.

PawnXIIX
06-11-2012, 01:32 PM
i just want to share an idea which is 'upgradable weapon'. This 'upgradable weapon' has 20 level and in order to get this at level 1, you must have at least 500 mafia. You will lose the weapon and the level of the weapon will be reset if your mafia number falls below 500. This makes sure the rat will not be able to get it.

The only problem I see with this is that if you're sitting at 500 already and one of your mafia members decides to drop you then there goes your weapon even if you had it at level 20 just because your friend decided to trim his mafia. So you'd be sitting at 499 from something you have no control over.

That'd really upset me if I completed all the goals and one of my members said "Got my NC time to drop down to 100 or so" then my weapon disappears out of my inventory.

hinofwars
06-11-2012, 01:36 PM
The only problem I see with this is that if you're sitting at 500 already and one of your mafia members decides to drop you then there goes your weapon even if you had it at level 20 just because your friend decided to trim his mafia. So you'd be sitting at 499 from something you have no control over.

That'd really upset me if I completed all the goals and one of my members said "Got my NC time to drop down to 100 or so" then my weapon disappears out of my inventory.

True. I did not think of that.

jobadass
06-11-2012, 01:36 PM

That'd really upset me if I completed all the goals and one of my members said "Got my NC time to drop down to 100 or so" then my weapon disappears out of my inventory.good point. Maybe a reason to stay well above the cut-off.

I would love this gun.

jobadass
06-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Well, KA and MW have boost buildings, and I imagine they could find a way to get it into CC. The real question is, will it sell more gold? Because we have learned that Funzio doesn't specialize in pro bono work.sure it would sell gold. OP stated that you could upgrade without completing missions if you spend gold. I agree with you that if they don't see the profit in it, they wouldn't put forth the effort.

Paulio
06-11-2012, 01:43 PM
I think this is a great idea. If you unexpectedly dropped below 500 mafia, maybe the gun wouldn't drop from your inventory, but it would just lay dormant until you're back up to 500.

PawnXIIX
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
I think this is a great idea. If you unexpectedly dropped below 500 mafia, maybe the gun wouldn't drop from your inventory, but it would just lay dormant until you're back up to 500.

Yeah like, it's not factored into your fight if you have below 500 mafia. Losing all progress would just be too drastic in my opinion.

jobadass
06-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Could always be made consumable if below 500.

PawnXIIX
06-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Could always be made consumable if below 500.

Then again I have to re-iterate that what if your mafia decides to drop you and then you drop below 500 without you noticing. There goes your weapon.

jobadass
06-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Then again I have to re-iterate that what if your mafia decides to drop you and then you drop below 500 without you noticing. There goes your weapon.
I agree, that would suck. keep mafia at 525 or better. 499ers that try to jump back-and-forth could lose theirs. that would be the ultimate rat-catch to consume some rat's "hin's upgradable gattling", level 10.