PDA

View Full Version : Atk and def questions....

M00nsh1n3
06-10-2012, 03:07 PM
My income per hour is 30k, lvl 50 but my Atk and def s only 1500. I don't want to use respect on low lvl items, what should I do to ncrease my stats? Yes I've seen the guides... Any advice besides a link to the guides?

Ramshutu
06-10-2012, 03:11 PM
How many allies do you have?

QPR
06-10-2012, 03:14 PM
You can equip each member of your mafia with 1 item from each category

M00nsh1n3
06-10-2012, 03:19 PM
I have 102 mafia, 135 fights lost 123 won... Ouch

Edit 1035 lost 123 won

cookie monster
06-10-2012, 04:27 PM
First, get over your reticence to use respect on low level items. At the level you're at with that economy you need 5000 DEF to fight people off. Having an offense to put a retaliation fear would help. The more you level up without working on your offense the harder it will be to win respect points... ever. In the short term, build defense buildings and upgrade them. Use some free gold ormos for body guard towers. And use your level up points on att/def.

You've dug yourself a hole. Time to dig out. If you catch up to me I will rob you blind and keep coming back for more if you're dumb enough to try.to retaliate with those inferior stats.

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Don't buy bodyguard buildings. Just buy 50 of lvl 1 gattlings which give you the true defense for your lvl. Once done get missile turrets if it's open or build 50 lvl 1 machine guns though it'll take up some space so consider carefully.

Low lvl respect items such as chain whips and nvbs are end game items so start getting them. Nvbs plus FBI shields at a later point is considered better in value than Fcgs if you have a good economy. Chains are undoubted best value melee respect items.

I'd also recommend you to open up more boxes as there are some cool common loot items in them plus do more PVPs as you can get lots of cool gear like armored police trucks, bloody AKs etc

Ps. Hope your economy is full of cool buildings not fake inflated one.

cookie monster
06-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Don't buy bodyguard buildings. Just buy 50 of lvl 1 gattlings which give you the true defense for your lvl. Once done get missile turrets if it's open or build 50 lvl 1 machine guns though it'll take up some space so consider carefully.

Low lvl respect items such as chain whips and nvbs are end game items so start getting them. Nvbs plus FBI shields at a later point is considered better in value than Fcgs if you have a good economy. Chains are undoubted best value melee respect items.

I'd also recommend you to open up more boxes as there are some cool common loot items in them plus do more PVPs as you can get lots of cool gear like armored police trucks, bloody AKs etc

Ps. Hope your economy is full of cool buildings not fake inflated one.

Don't use that much real estate on defense. Even if only half the upgrade points work on robbery defense, it's still better than using so much of your hood for defense as this suggestion. Put gatling turrets in the odd places you can't fit buildings.

M00nsh1n3
06-10-2012, 05:36 PM
First, get over your reticence to use respect on low level items. At the level you're at with that economy you need 5000 DEF to fight people off. Having an offense to put a retaliation fear would help. The more you level up without working on your offense the harder it will be to win respect points... ever. In the short term, build defense buildings and upgrade them. Use some free gold ormos for body guard towers. And use your level up points on att/def.

You've dug yourself a hole. Time to dig out. If you catch up to me I will rob you blind and keep coming back for more if you're dumb enough to try.to retaliate with those inferior stats.

What's your lvl and Atk/def stats?

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Don't use that much real estate on defense. Even if only half the upgrade points work on robbery defense, it's still better than using so much of your hood for defense as this suggestion. Put gatling turrets in the odd places you can't fit buildings.

50 gattlings is a recognized given. Whether you want to upgrade to lvl 2 or 3 max depends on how your economy is going. I think there is no debate here. You'd want to save your money for missile turrets or upgrades.

As for real estate, if you're going down the 12, 24, 48 path, I think you got more than enough room for 50 gattlings. As I said you'd want to be careful with machine guns because of the space issue.

Please read my post carefully before making half assed comments.

M00nsh1n3
06-23-2012, 05:50 AM
I'm getting about 1 exelero a day, I have 70 now, only have 350 cars with Atk higher that 16, should I keep trying getting exeleros or switch to cw? I only have about 200 good melee items between cw, tonfa, event items and scratchers

Watoosy
06-23-2012, 06:00 AM
Is it normal to only get less than half of defense points added to your score when buying equipment. I buy a shield that should provide me 11 points but my score only goes up by 3 to 4.

balax
06-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Is it normal to only get less than half of defense points added to your score when buying equipment. I buy a shield that should provide me 11 points but my score only goes up by 3 to 4.
that's because it replaces another armor with 8 or 7 attack

nopenopenope
06-23-2012, 10:15 AM

Please read through the Best of the Best Guides sticky if you'd like to remove your blindfold. The rabbit hole is deep...