PDA

View Full Version : My take on the recent events on this forum

jobadass
06-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Pretty sure my ex-wife hit the powerball and bought Gree. Hijacked everyone's profiles (but mine) and is now really trying to mind-Fk me.

Is there another logical explanation?

Swifty
06-10-2012, 01:51 PM
We got a lot of people drinking contaminated kool-aid.

Aid
06-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Pretty sure my ex-wife hit the powerball and bought Gree. Hijacked everyone's profiles (but mine) and is now really trying to mind-Fk me.

I was thinking my wife did that to me. Honestly most need a score card, very apparent that 95% of players get caught up in this and have no idea why. Difficult to even pick out honest people

iteachem
06-10-2012, 01:52 PM
We got a lot of people drinking contaminated kool-aid.

Either that or Timothy Leary is visiting CC profiles

Dravak
06-10-2012, 01:55 PM

It is not only your EX WIFE , it is also your 6 misstress you abandoned for that hot you 18 year old chick , we shouldn't know about :p ....

WTF you say how the heck did you know that Drav , I have my sources ;) lol

jobadass
06-10-2012, 01:55 PM
I was thinking my wife did that to me. Honestly most need a score card, very apparent that 95% of players get caught up in this and have no idea why. Difficult to even pick out honest people
Are you and Swifty and iTeachem all the same people? are any of you real? You a-holes all work for Funzio!

jobadass
06-10-2012, 01:56 PM
It is not only your EX WIFE , it is also your 6 misstress you abandoned for that hot you 18 year old chick , we shouldn't know about :p ....

WTF you say how the heck did you know that Drav , I have my sources ;) lol
hindsight being 20/20;I like that scenario much more!

iteachem
06-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Are you and Swifty and iTeachem all the same people? are any of you real? You a-holes all work for Funzio!

Wow I am in the big leagues now... compared to Swifty and Aid... what an honor..

jobadass
06-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Wow I am in the big leagues now... compared to Swifty and Aid... what an honor..
In all seriousness teach; the 3 of you all fall in the same category. good peeps

Dravak
06-10-2012, 02:00 PM
hindsight being 20/20;I like that scenario much more!

Hindsight why did they abandon the law in utah ..... godsake that guy have 7 wifes ... man I was like how the heck did he manage that ;) ..

and keep getting more and more , when I saw that documentary , I knew it was game over for him .
You don't piss off the angry jersey pitch fork women ;)

Aid
06-10-2012, 02:03 PM
In all seriousness teach; the 3 of you all fall in the same category. good peeps

Thanks, I can assure I am real. I even travel to PA on a rather regular schedule. And I do work but not for Funzio...

iteachem
06-10-2012, 02:03 PM

Thank you very much.. I appreciate that

jobadass
06-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Hindsight why did they abandon the law in utah ..... godsake that guy have 7 wifes ... man I was like how the heck did he manage that ;) ..

and keep getting more and more , when I saw that documentary , I knew it was game over for him .
You don't piss off the angry jersey pitch fork women ;)
LOL, but you said "mistresses", one wife was more than enough complaining for me.

Dravak
06-10-2012, 02:06 PM
LOL, but you said "mistresses", one wife was more than enough complaining for me.

LOL that is why I said misstresses , imagine 7 shudders nevermind :p .
Going across the street to get beer :D

fuzzy
06-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Wife is at work, she is going to come home and asked what I did all day. The drama I'm not going to tell her about.

Now I have to figure out how to shut up the kids so they will not tell her I was on CC forum all day long instead of cutting the grass and pulling the weeds in the garden.

Maybe $1 to each of them will keep the quite, but then that cuts into my CC gold money. Just don't know what to do.

k0de
06-10-2012, 02:15 PM

No, there is not. Assuming you've been high on meth for a week, that's the only logical explanation.

However, under any circumstances which do not involve substance abuse, there are others which would seem more likely, owing as much as anything else at least to the overwhelming odds against picking the 5+1 required to win Powerball (in excess of some 175 million-to-one). However, if she did win and is psychotic enough to consider investing such a massive windfall into an insane scheme like the one you've outlined, perhaps there are more pressing issues for you to concern yourself with. For example, what if she's outside your house right now? In fact, what if she's inside your house right now? And what will become of you?

1.Win lottery
2.Troll ex-husband
3.?????
4.Profit

k0de
06-10-2012, 02:18 PM
lol reminds me of this guy at work. He's like "I need another wife like I need another arsehole."

jobadass
06-10-2012, 02:20 PM
No, there is not. Assuming you've been high on meth for a week, that's the only logical explanation.

However, under any circumstances which do not involve substance abuse, there are others which would seem more likely, owing as much as anything else at least to the overwhelming odds against picking the 5+1 required to win Powerball (in excess of some 175 million-to-one). However, if she did win and is psychotic enough to consider investing such a massive windfall into an insane scheme like the one you've outlined, perhaps there are more pressing issues for you to concern yourself with. For example, what if she's outside your house right now? In fact, what if she's inside your house right now? And what will become of you?

1.Win lottery
2.Troll ex-husband
3.?????
4.Profit
So you're saying she did win???? wait...where's the straw? oh sh1t I'm gonna be up all night

jobadass
06-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Wife is at work, she is going to come home and asked what I did all day. The drama I'm not going to tell her about.

Now I have to figure out how to shut up the kids so they will not tell her I was on CC forum all day long instead of cutting the grass and pulling the weeds in the garden.

Maybe $1 to each of them will keep the quite, but then that cuts into my CC gold money. Just don't know what to do. I too managed to shoot a whole day in the a$$

k0de
06-10-2012, 02:22 PM
So you're saying she did win???? wait...where's the straw? oh sh1t I'm gonna be up all night
Yes, I... she... won.

Dravak
06-10-2012, 02:25 PM

Maybe $1 to each of them will keep the quite, but then that cuts into my CC gold money. Just don't know what to do.

LOL it is beter then watching as the world turns lmao ... you are so busted lmao .

beter feign you fell from a chair ;) and hurt your back , bribe your kids to tell , mummy mummy I pushed daddy off the chair ;)

jobadass
06-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Yes, I... she... won.
Thumbs up!!! LOL

Dravak
06-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Yes, I... she... won.

He look at this way , if she trolling you :p , means money didn't do a thing for her !

Tell her to snuff it with the money , it still can't buy you back .... don't be tempted it is a TRAP fool .

mnju_03
06-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Um.... Hi!

Dravak
06-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Um.... Hi!

lol how long have you been lurking you sneak :p

Chester78
06-10-2012, 02:49 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't even gotten out of bed today because of this freaking forum. I have a serious problem.

Dravak
06-10-2012, 02:52 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't even gotten out of bed today because of this freaking forum. I have a serious problem.

LOL the forum is beter then the game lmao ... hysterical ...

Man next soap , well today is hard to beat tough rofl :p

Chester78
06-10-2012, 02:57 PM
LOL the forum is beter then the game lmao ... hysterical ...

Man next soap , well today is hard to beat tough rofl :p

It totally is!! I need an intervention!

Dravak
06-10-2012, 02:58 PM
It totally is!! I need an intervention!

Fine tommorow and the day after I will stop posting :p now I am drinking and lmao off :D