PDA

View Full Version : Peace Out Guys

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 01:12 PM
I didn't think this day would come this soon but it's time to step away from the game for awhile. Maybe a few days or even longer. See a when I see ya.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-10-2012, 01:15 PM
No way it looked like you just about to get to the top of the hill!

Steve0
06-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Good luck on what ever you decide, its just a game.

joaquim
06-10-2012, 01:17 PM
We're gonna miss you Will. Come back soon.

Coladonato
06-10-2012, 01:18 PM
A sad day if this is permanent

Dravak
06-10-2012, 01:19 PM
will take it easy , it just a bunch of spoiled kids with too much money , playing stupid games ..
That is common in every form of games entertainement , just laugh it off , do not take them seriously ..

Just do not trust those , yeah I wish this community was different and in a way it was .
Till today the **** hit the fan !

karma is such a ***** .

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 01:20 PM
No way it looked like you just about to get to the top of the hill!Yeah I know, I almost hit the big leagues. Everything seems so time consuming (building/upgrades). It's just been kind of blah for me in game. I tried rat catching for a bit but it didn't stick.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Yeah I know, I almost hit the big leagues. Everything seems so time consuming (building/upgrades). It's just been kind of blah for me in game. I tried rat catching for a bit but it didn't stick.

Take a few days off things will get better by then all this drama on the forum will be over also, some people are trying to change it up now.

koralene
06-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Bye hun... good luck. Sorry to see you go. :)

jobadass
06-10-2012, 01:36 PM
I didn't think this day would come this soon but it's time to step away from the game for awhile. Maybe a few days or even longer. See a when I see ya.
nope. not allowed. You haven't even gotten bitter yet, and you're good people. Take a break if you need to, but don't do anything drastic yet. See you once you catch your breath Good Will

Luciferianism
06-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Haha this guy is a comedian, you can't just walk away from addiction on a whim. See you soon when you stop kidding yourself William.

Swingle007
06-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Awwwww man, we need more Texans in here....hope ya find your way back amigo!

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Haha this guy is a comedian, you can't just walk away from addiction on a whim. See you soon when you stop kidding yourself William.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks guys. I forgot to tell you if you're in my mafia give me the boot and go collect the loot. There's some stuff over there now and then again around 8:30 cst.

Take care

Dravak
06-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Thanks guys. I forgot to tell you if you're in my mafia give me the boot and go collect the loot. There's some stuff over there now and then again around 8:30 cst.

Take care

Will don't be silly , just play the way you want , just know who to trust and who don't .
Yeah the HL was always freaky , in any of the P2W game .
Did you know in another game I played had navy officers spending a fortune of there savings .
Just to save there EGO , but in the end , it just a game and if you can't laugh at it .
Atleast find the few real ones , grab a beer and laugh at the whole situations .

one of the reason HL should stay off the forums , they lost what is real and what is fake .

Joeycool
06-10-2012, 03:31 PM
You were one of the good guys Will! I will miss you. Take care.

(also please contact funzio and have all your gold weapons transferred to my account)

jobadass
06-10-2012, 03:45 PM

Take care
Will,,,, You WILL not leave. You WILL stay and play with us. You WILL continue to be a positive contributor to this community.

or I WILL be sad. God bless you kid, in whatever you decide. Hope to see you soon

jobadass
06-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Haha this guy is a comedian, you can't just walk away from addiction on a whim. See you soon when you stop kidding yourself William.and you're a fuk n jerk

G Wiz
06-10-2012, 03:54 PM
The will of one man can change the will of many!

*does firm regular handshake*

See ya later

Swearengen
06-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey GW, hope you come back soon, maybe try to part time it. But I agree the forum has been a waster lately.

Anyway you go, thanks for the fun :)

Aid
06-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Will, take a short time away and come back in a week or so. There are decent people on the forum and in game. You have been a great forum member (never ran across you in game)

Fig O Ni
06-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Never happy to see my friends go.

Hope it's a temporary retirement.

See you soon.

Rodimus
06-10-2012, 05:32 PM

We'll hold it down for u, Supes. See ya when you return and don't forget to wear the black monkey suit with the silver "S" on your vaction.

erik
06-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Best of luck GW

The Billionaire
06-10-2012, 06:32 PM
and you're a fuk n jerk

Lmfao!!!

See you later Will, you know you'll be back at some point and thanks for all the pics!!!!

Especially the one that showed the cheater in the COLD mafia gang, you saved me fella!!!

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Come on guys don't let me go out like this... Take my money! I'd rather you guys get it than him.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/5747b3a5.jpg

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Lmfao!!!

See you later Will, you know you'll be back at some point and thanks for all the pics!!!!

Especially the one that showed the cheater in the COLD mafia gang, you saved me fella!!!

I really think the cold mafia is a solid group of peeps but didn't do research before letting others in. Give em a chance.

mnju_03
06-10-2012, 08:24 PM

Stay out of Chilis.

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 08:30 PM
You jealous I can walk away when you could not? :p

@mnju

mnju_03
06-10-2012, 08:32 PM

@mnju

LOL... I like this form of entertainment... A lot. Just keep in touch, I like you...a lot, too.
mnju_03@hotmail.com

ruffy
06-10-2012, 08:34 PM
sometimes its good to be away for awhile. u never know how much u like a thing until u r away from it...

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 08:34 PM
LOL... I like this form of entertainment... A lot. Just keep in touch, I like you...a lot, too.
mnju_03@hotmail.com

Gotcha bro, I will be back as soon as some of the fng drama dies down. I came here for an escape sheesh. And people bring real life into the crap.

jobadass
06-10-2012, 08:36 PM

@mnjuLMAO
Take a break and give it another try. The joker from Minnesota will be hear when yo come back

Nudie
06-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Be seeing yer. Probly sooners than laters. (wipes tear with heart shape boxers)

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Be seeing yer. Probly sooners than laters. (wipes tear with heart shape boxers)

But I really like those green boxers that I have so many of!!!!!!

jobadass
06-10-2012, 08:59 PM
We just managed to keep Will in the forum! Nannny nanny boo boo!

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Oh my, I'm only on page 12 of the evil thread... I can't take it.... I need a beer. What's your preference, in all seriousness.

mnju_03
06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
No beer, vodka.

Dravak
06-10-2012, 09:07 PM
LoL that wasn't the evil thread lmao , the one twinkie made totally deserved a whiskey , too bad it is deleted ;)

Anyway here will give you a short cap of the story , Liars trying to Beat other Liars , who tells liars they are the liars , end deal everybody is a Liar ..

So make your own pick , which of the liar you like more ;)

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 09:08 PM
No beer, vodka.

Funny. A brother inlaw turned me onto iced tea vodka... Pretty smooth. I took several shots before all of the in law events.

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 09:11 PM
LoL that wasn't the evil thread lmao , the one twinkie made totally deserved a whiskey , too bad it is deleted ;)

Anyway here will give you a short cap of the story , Liars trying to Beat other Liars , who tells liars they are the liars , end deal everybody is a Liar ..

So make your own pick , which of the liar you like more ;)

I might try to change my avy for that... But that is too much work right now. Showing an 82 year old grandpa how to use an iPad will teach you that.

Ps. Don't show them the google satellite maps, it TOTALLY freaks them out.

jobadass
06-10-2012, 09:11 PM
If you don't drink bourbon...you don't drink.
Ok, that was jobadass speaking. Try bourbon and gingerale.
^^^some other guy^^^^

Gaming Will
06-10-2012, 09:12 PM
If you don't drink bourbon...you don't drink.
Ok, that was jobadass speaking. Try bourbon and gingerale.
^^^some other guy^^^^

But I like whiskey... That counts too.

Dravak
06-10-2012, 09:15 PM
I might try to change my avy for that... But that is too much work right now. Showing an 82 year old grandpa how to use an iPad will teach you that.

Ps. Don't show them the google satellite maps, it TOTALLY freaks them out.

Lol then you already know more then them ;)

Anyway atleast you can go out laughing soon ;) I am stuck with a bunch of peeps who don't know right from wrong ... cause everything is wrong lol .

So enjoy life , don't worry so much the next generation of kids will correct the mistakes we made.
Let nature run it's course , since kids always rebel against the parents .
So it is natural the next one rebels even more , then the one after says MuM DaD you are insanely spoiled and illogicaly stupid ... so F it fix it or Get out of my way :D

jobadass
06-10-2012, 09:25 PM
But I like whiskey... That counts too.Bourbon is whiskey. The best kind.