PDA

View Full Version : Timer resets on property

KemoKidd
06-10-2012, 11:08 AM
First of all, I am playing Crime City on an Android device. Every now and then my Laundromat's timer will reset without me collecting money. It takes a few seconds for my game to load and both of my Laundromats will be at around 4:45 everytime without me collecting no matter how long I have been off the game. I read others have had the exact same problem. Not that big of a deal for me.

After the latest update yesterday, now my 1 hour and 3 hour properties are messing up as well. I had 20 minutes randomly added on to these properties. Since I collect these at the same time when I wake up this mistake is very clear to see. I woke up at 7:20 and collected everything. Around 8:18 I knew it was almost time to collect my 1 hour properties to see there was like 22 minutes left. Checked my 3 hour properties and there was 2:02:00 left (the correct time). My 3 hour jobs then did the same thing an hour later. They dropped 20 minutes now lining up close to my hour properties but 20 minutes off my 6 hour properties!

Like I said, I could live with missing out on 5 minutes here and there on low income laundromats but my big income properties are losing 20 minutes AND throwing off my strategy of keeping my collections timed up so I dont have to keep checking to collect before I get robbed!

Did anyone get this fixed or is this something that has to get patched up by Funzio? This is a lot worse for me since the latest update!!!

KemoKidd
06-10-2012, 11:15 AM
I forgot to mention how wierd it was yesterday when 1 of my 1 hour properties were correct while the other 3 went back 20 minutes. Usually they all mess up together. All my 3 hour properties mess up together too! I group my hood according to time collections which is why this is all so obvious to me.

fuzzy
06-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Yes have the same problem on my Android and so does my wife account. How we solved the issue.

Collect 1 building wait for the all money show up.

Pause a couple of seconds

Collect building number 2 wait for all the money show up.

Repeat for all buildings with a small pause in between each one.

After all buildings are collected wait 5 to 10 seconds before closing the screen. That gives it enough time to connect back to there servers to report it was collected.

Give it a try.

Seemed to help out with our 2 Android accounts.

Never have that issue on my IOS account.

KemoKidd
06-10-2012, 11:29 AM
I'll give that a shot. Thanks.