PDA

View Full Version : Visit Allies Change?

Maverick50727
06-10-2012, 07:26 AM
I just noticed something strange. I went to visit an ally base who was normally on the 1st page of my list and noticied he wasn't there. When I srolled down I didn't have the limit of only displaying 50 at a time. The scroll showed 492 total, 11grunts, 472 showing. I existed the menus several times and each time when I came back it showed all without have to scroll and then click to load another 50.

When I exited the game and came back in I got the 50 display limit back though. The devs must be doing something on the suggestion of listing allies better. I hope the add a sort and/or favorites.

Anyone else notice this?

Thunder Child
06-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Happened to me several times over past couple of months. Often followed by some kind of minor change to allies list.

-->FISH<--
06-10-2012, 07:33 AM
Still 50 for me but, I do think the situation report seems tk be shorter. Maybe not but, I could swear I could look back further.

Jhoemel
06-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Still 50 for me but, I do think the situation report seems tk be shorter. Maybe not but, I could swear I could look back further.

There are times i have only 10 but they are also times i have 30 in the situation report

JohnnyR
06-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Did this to me a few weeks ago. Was getting ready to post about it and then it went back to the same old crap. Seemed fine, can't figure out why they just didn't leave it. Maybe they were testing or something.