PDA

View Full Version : Time To Shake Up The Forum

Plux
06-10-2012, 05:56 AM
As some of you already know, I am going to be dragging kicking and screaming as many current and new players of Crime City into this forum as I can to shake the place up. This is not the place to create resentment! It's for all of us as players to enjoy playing Crime City and it is our Forum and the wider the base of input into the forum the better this place will be. Rant over!

Dr BoneCrusher
06-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Great idea, I have been thinking of asking some of the better in game players I come across if they are on the forum.

Swingle007
06-10-2012, 06:02 AM
As some of you already know, I am going to be dragging kicking and screaming as many current and new players of Crime City into this forum as I can to shake the place up. This is not the place to create resentment! It's for all of us as players to enjoy playing Crime City and it is our Forum and the wider the base of input into the forum the better this place will be. Rant over!

Preach on brother Plux! ;-) u r one of my faves, and I'm looking forward to the new blood u will bring in. A fresh outlook and hopefully less drama will be a welcome change of pace for sure! :-)

Plux
06-10-2012, 06:24 AM
I'll give it a bloody good try and all the new players have no idea this forum even exists!

koralene
06-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Plux... this will be brilliant. Look forward to talking to new people and have a lot more positive and fun forum than all the negativity. :)

Plux
06-10-2012, 07:22 AM
Thanks for that Koralene, I want nothing in return but a more busy, more inquisitive Forum with fresh ideas and arguments, back slapping and the occasional congrats. This makes me feel happy about the game. On bad days when you get a few thank you's on your wall it makes a difference and brings out a real life smile when you least expected it!

Fig O Ni
06-10-2012, 07:28 AM
Campaigning is my Forte.

Plux what is the plan, lot a people new to forum like to go the few months on the lurk so basically even if you get 40% of lurkers posting that be a result then a drive by posting on players in game walls.

OT: What the stat on the Golden Retriever.
Missed doing that event.

mnju_03
06-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Yay....Fresh Meat!

Swearengen
06-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Here's to a happier forum!

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7305/deadwoodaltoasts.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/deadwoodaltoasts.jpg/)

Plux
06-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi Fig, already getting some feedback saying they never knew about the forums, I remember just looking at this from time to time but as long as they're aware of the forum that's all that matters, the more they look, the more they'll have the courage to make that first post after signing-up. It'll take time but should be a good thing for absolutely everybody involved. Those best of the best guides are light beams to new players, they were to me. Tipping my glass to you too Sir Swear.

Fig O Ni
06-10-2012, 10:52 AM
I've told people of the forum too.

Most player don't even know that tapjoy can earn them gold.
Lost out on a good gun because didn't support high earning money buildings.
Brought gold weapons that stills overall gives them low stat because they don't understand the equipping mafia with 4 types on weapons plus optional explosive each.
Even these player need tips on how to get the right location to get event boxes as they end up with 5 at the end.

They have so much to learn that just the tip of the iceberg.

Swifty
06-10-2012, 11:03 AM
@Plux

It is a worthy goal.