PDA

View Full Version : How do you get clan members?

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Let us know how you find people to add to your clan (mafia, alliance, etc)! If you see something that isn't included here, add it in the comments. This is to help us figure out what we can do to make the user experience better.

el_gringo
06-10-2012, 07:11 AM
The big one you are missing is grunts from pve level rewards and event boxes.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Forums is most popular becos it's compensating for poor in game chat, and the population sample is registered forum users :) Change in that direction will be a quantum leap.

There should be a way to request an alliance without posting on walls. This wastes time. What is the reason for such a wasteful procedure?

rareay84
06-11-2012, 03:24 PM
This poll is a bit self-selecting - you're asking forum members where they go - of course we go to the forums. Non-forum-users will give you different results.

Anyway, I clicked 'other', because I've also googled "kingdom age allies", and found threads on places like Yahoo Answers.

Joshlmccoy
06-11-2012, 04:52 PM
This poll is a bit self-selecting - you're asking forum members where they go - of course we go to the forums. Non-forum-users will give you different results.

Very true. A bit biased if you ask me.

Vile Lynn
06-11-2012, 06:06 PM
I wonder how non-forum members would vote.

I've seen a lot of people post their codes but never post on the general forum...
...and some general posters bump their add-me posts ad nauseum. "Heh............"

Joshlmccoy
06-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Right. I guess if Funzio wanted non-biased results, they could create an in-game survey. But I'm sure this thought has crossed Funzios mind and I'm pretty sure they know that they are receiving biased results.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 07:33 PM
My question is who the hell picked the real life friends option? How many people could you possibly know that play KA? Either they have <10 allies or that is not the majority of their allies.

Joshlmccoy
06-11-2012, 07:49 PM
My question is who the hell picked the real life friends option? How many people could you possibly know that play KA? Either they have <10 allies or that is not the majority of their allies.

Those 2 people must just be playing for recreational purposes.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Then what are they doing on the forums

Joshlmccoy
06-12-2012, 10:00 AM
I dunno. Good point