PDA

View Full Version : Post Ideas

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:42 AM
What kind of indirect updates would you like to see from GREE? I'm talking things like blogs, player interviews, AMAs, Day-in-the-life posts, company event journals, etc. Stuff not directly related to the products, but giving you a better idea of the people behind the games.

CounterSniper
06-10-2012, 12:58 AM
I would love to see an employee recognition program for the ticket support people cause they totally rock!!

Maybe post the winners here &/or poll us on best/worst support techs.

Just spit balling, you can handle the particulars.

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Interesting idea. Maybe a "support member of the month" type thing with them writing a quick paragraph or two?

CounterSniper
06-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Interesting idea. Maybe a "support member of the month" type thing with them writing a quick paragraph or two?

That would very cool, they really deserve the recognition and though most senior members know a lot of them well the newer players need to understand up front how truly helpful they are. This would be a plus for both sides of the equation. The techs get some well earned recognition and the new players thru this process won't unduly stress out if they have problems or concerns.

Trust me many a new poster comes in here in a panic for one reason or another and assumes they are up against a faceless entity that will refuse to help them when the polar opposite is the reality.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 06:58 AM
Something on the game design teams would be great. Process of designing a game from concept to push, refining the game. Background on members, education and experience (university of life, on the job or design school). Do you guys use focus groups? And not just the former funzio team, but all the teams across Grees product line woud be great.

MSH
06-10-2012, 11:56 AM
GREE/Funzio cross cultural integration process/success info might be interesting, as follows:
- Mr. Tanka, while a brilliant guy and Asia’s youngest billionaire does not speak English; he and his colleagues were focusing primarily on/excelling in the Japanese/Asian market – how is GREE planning to overcome cross cultural difference and work successfully with the Western partners (Funzio, etc.) and clientele?
- On a flip side, Japan is way ahead of the West in mobile/social gaming – what synergies GREE acquisition of Funzio plans to achieve and what advanced features (anything) they might introduce to the games, game designing approach, etc.
- Japanese customers are very different from the Western ones. You suggested to provide some players interviews – perhaps, something like comparative profiles of the current Japanese/Asian and Western typical players/customers might be interesting to see, as well as your views on your ideal GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and how do you plan to maximize customer satisfaction for each of your target niche.

IN SHORT, AS MUCH ABOUT YOUR STRATEGY AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE – AFTER ALL, KA IS A STRATEGY GAME – MOST OF US ARE STRATEGY ORIENTED, OR AT LEAST CURIOUS :)

Altz
06-10-2012, 04:20 PM
"Gem Player of the Month" would be cool too.

Hapl0
06-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Lol, that looks cool Altz.

spectra
06-10-2012, 06:54 PM
What kind of indirect updates would you like to see from GREE? I'm talking things like blogs, player interviews, AMAs, Day-in-the-life posts, company event journals, etc. Stuff not directly related to the products, but giving you a better idea of the people behind the games.

I Know (as per CC Mark's comments) that you guys play the games, too, it would be nice it you would share with us, some of your games stories, strategies used, fights, won, most money raided, etc. (do not need to provide in game names, lvs,e tc) just share your games experiences with us

spectra
06-10-2012, 06:56 PM
As you can see Mark, we also have a few "funny" threads, things like "you may have an MW problem if....."

I assume you guys probably hace an employee of the month program, perhaps share their names with us, and they can share a quick comment on some of the interesting "tickets" they have come about

Romaro
06-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Make miniatures from KA character