PDA

View Full Version : Last 3 missions on maps?

HGF69
06-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Can anyone tell me the last 3 things to attack on the Pirate Floatilla and Inner Sea Canal please?

Skyser30518
06-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Go to your options and you can turn on show missions. It will show you all the missions. Gold arrow pointing to missions not done, and green to the current missions.

HGF69
06-10-2012, 01:05 AM
You want to explain where that option is? I tried and I reckon ut was removed after an update.

JMC
06-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Nope, it's still in the game. Just after the update, the arrows would of disappeared as all your settings would be restored to default.

All you do is when you go to a map, there is the little bar at the bottom which displays the map name, your progress and a question mark button.

Should look like this:

Inner Sea Canal - Level 1 15/18 [?]

Click on that question mark and a window will pop up showing you a progress bar, the rewards for completing the map and a button that allows you to show or hide arrows over uncomplete missions.

Click this button and it will show you the arrows again.

HGF69
06-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Thanks found it

fuzzlenutz
06-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Nope, it's still in the game. Just after the update, the arrows would of disappeared as all your settings would be restored to default.

All you do is when you go to a map, there is the little bar at the bottom which displays the map name, your progress and a question mark button.

Should look like this:

Inner Sea Canal - Level 1 15/18 [?]

Click on that question mark and a window will pop up showing you a progress bar, the rewards for completing the map and a button that allows you to show or hide arrows over uncomplete missions.

Click this button and it will show you the arrows again.

In the box bottom left you speak of I do not have a ? I have An i
What's your take on that ?